Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

You poor soul

Tell me about it. Imagine being surrounded by Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, and Bruins fans when all four were winning titles. The smugness was off the charts. 
 

The silver lining is that LII was that much sweeter. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, nipples said:

Bruh, it’s only $50 for Gamepass for the rest of the season, or $40 for just the Sixers games through Team Pass. Also a 7 day free trial so if you don’t want to pay for the rest of the season you can just cancel. 
 

It’s the only way I can get Sixers games living in Celtic territory

Valid point....only thing is there are a ton of nationally televised Sixers games and I will never watch west coast games (because I definitely need my beauty sleep).  Even then....50?  That is like a rounding error in my household with two teen girls, two dogs, girlfriend, 3 cars, etc......maybe I'll just do it.

7 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Valid point....only thing is there are a ton of nationally televised Sixers games and I will never watch west coast games (because I definitely need my beauty sleep).  Even then....50?  That is like a rounding error in my household with two teen girls, two dogs, girlfriend, 3 cars, etc......maybe I'll just do it.

Well the nice thing with the NBA app is at least you can hide the scores so if it’s a West Coast game or can’t catch it live for whatever reason, you can always watch the recorded version later if you can avoid it being spoiled. That’s usually what I do since I’ve got kids playing a bunch of sports they need to be run around to practices for in the evenings. 

 

image.thumb.png.2c090d5a0b1a6d93b556deb47d94703e.png

 

4 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Today is the day!

Kate Scott day!

Kapaya! 

  • Author

So what's the over/under on minutes played by everyone's golden boy tonight?  20?

 

 

As far as this season is concerned, you replaced Seth Curry and Andre Drummond with James Harden, Paul Millsap and Willie Cauley Stein. 

Please tell me how that doesn't get us closer to a championship? 

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

So what's the over/under on minutes played by everyone's golden boy tonight?  20?

The "malcontent” arrived to Minnesota a day early. Since he is fat and out of shape, I’d say he gets 10 minutes. 

22 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

As far as this season is concerned, you replaced Seth Curry and Andre Drummond with James Harden, Paul Millsap and Willie Cauley Stein. 

Please tell me how that doesn't get us closer to a championship? 

This team SHOULD be their best shot at a title since Embiid has been drafted. That team with Butler was nice too, but this is easily the best starting lineup they’ve had. A lot of it hinges on whether Doc remains stubborn with his rotations or he does the smart thing and staggers Maxey and Harden’s minutes when one of them needs a rest. 
 

In an ideal world, at least two of Harden, Embiid and Maxey are on the floor at all times once the playoffs start. 

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

The "malcontent” arrived to Minnesota a day early. Since he is fat and out of shape, I’d say he gets 10 minutes. 

Awwww....still bent are you?  It think it's cute....you get a poster yet?

9 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Awwww....still bent are you?  It think it's cute....you get a poster yet?

I’m enjoying all the trash you are talking. Did you come up with a bunch of excuses yet for when he actually performs at a high level?

 

 

 

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I’m enjoying all the trash you are talking. Did you come up with a bunch of excuses yet for when he actually performs at a high level?

Good god are you sensitive.  Holy F....you gonna go scorched earth again?  He doesn't know you...he won't be your friend bud.  I simply asked a question, it's relevant...especially coming off a hammy  

 

 

 

I’ve never been the biggest Harden guy, but if he’s dedicated and doing the right things, I’m happy to give the guy a chance. Not gonna sit here and trash him before he’s played a single minute for this team

  • Author
4 minutes ago, nipples said:

I’ve never been the biggest Harden guy, but if he’s dedicated and doing the right things, I’m happy to give the guy a chance. Not gonna sit here and trash him before he’s played a single minute for this team

I am sure he thinks I don't want them to win or want this to work out.  I just know not to get to up on any of our teams because it rarely works out.  Didn't want him...not a huge fan.  But he's here now...so we are all in.  

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Good god are you sensitive.  Holy F....you gonna go scorched earth again?  He doesn't know you...he won't be your friend bud.  I simply asked a question, it's relevant...especially coming off a hammy  

 

 

 

You start off by trying to stir the pot by calling him everyone's Golden Boy.  You get a reaction from me and I joke back with you and talk trash.  Now I am the sensitive one?  You spent an entire day crying about a new thread being made but I am the sensitive one.  So the rules are you, when you say something, its just a joke.  When I joke back, I am sensitive?  Pick a lane man.

Does anyone actually believe this?

 

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

You start off by trying to stir the pot by calling him everyone's Golden Boy.  You get a reaction from me and I joke back with you and talk trash.  Now I am the sensitive one?  You spent an entire day crying about a new thread being made but I am the sensitive one.  So the rules are you, when you say something, its just a joke.  When I joke back, I am sensitive?  Pick a lane man.

Sheesh sporto.  Didn’t think "golden boy” would touch a nerve.  10 mins.  Got it.  
 

Breathe.

 

 

Joel Embiid said, "I feel like I can really play with anybody and I can make anybody be better on the court." Here is what he said today at shootaround about trying to do just that with James Harden.

renderTimingPixel.png

Text: Joel Embiid on figuring out how to play with James Harden: "It's not going to be hard. We're not talking about non-shooters or guys that are limited offensively. We're talking about James Harden. You see what he did in Houston, whether it was scoring the ball and then going to Brooklyn and all the talent offensively. And he became a way better playmaker, averaging ten assists. It's not going to be hard at all. I think he's really going to help the whole team in that role, so I'm excited."

  • Author
6 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Does anyone actually believe this?

 

One game.  

Always stirring the pot :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sheesh sporto.  Didn’t think "golden boy” would touch a nerve.  10 mins.  Got it.  
 

Breathe.

I am going to be relentless when he plays well.  Hope you are ready!

7 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

Does anyone actually believe this?

 

I want to but I will believe it when I see it.  The reality is if Doc doesn't adjust his rotations in a way similar to this to have legit NBA scorers on the floor for the whole game, he has to be fired.  You just can't accept it. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.