Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Look....I don't know if we are going to win a championship, but.....I cannot wait to see the implosion in Brooklyn when Ben takes zero shots and gets fouled over and over taking the ball out of Durant's and Irving's hands.  This has Wentz written all over it......you don't cover up your warts changing locations.  If Reich couldn't get Wentz back to his 2017 form, well Brooklyn definitely isn't going to miraculously change Ben and make him a shooter.  

I’m one of the biggest Wentz haters. However, it’s disrespectful to compare him to Simmons. Wentz loves the game, tried to get better (at least in his own head) and put 100% effort when he played. They are both selfish people but Wentz should not be compared to Ben. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

Look....I don't know if we are going to win a championship, but.....I cannot wait to see the implosion in Brooklyn when Ben takes zero shots and gets fouled over and over taking the ball out of Durant's and Irving's hands.  This has Wentz written all over it......you don't cover up your warts changing locations.  If Reich couldn't get Wentz back to his 2017 form, well Brooklyn definitely isn't going to miraculously change Ben and make him a shooter.  

You’re assuming he makes it back to the court this year. He’s obviously neglected training, and trying to rush back makes him prime for injury.

40 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I’m one of the biggest Wentz haters. However, it’s disrespectful to compare him to Simmons. Wentz loves the game, tried to get better (at least in his own head) and put 100% effort when he played. They are both selfish people but Wentz should not be compared to Ben. 

I think it was more about the media slurping of both after they got traded out of Philly. All we heard was Wentz would rebound with Reich and take the Colts to the playoffs. Just like we keep hearing that the Nets won the trade somehow. The Wentz narrative collapsed, and so will the Simmons insanity.

5 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

He has a player option for 22-23 and can opt out :ph34r:

FB_IMG_1645711060436.jpg

We haven’t had a true, clutch, closer since he left.  I would do it in a heartbeat if he opts out.

3 minutes ago, MIRV Griffen said:

We haven’t had a true, clutch, closer since he left.  I would do it in a heartbeat if he opts out.

we have one now though, in Harden who is going to be ball dominant. We don't want ball dominant Harden or Embiid kicking it out to wide open 19% from 3 Jimmy Butler. 

12 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

we have one now though, in Harden who is going to be ball dominant. We don't want ball dominant Harden or Embiid kicking it out to wide open 19% from 3 Jimmy Butler. 

Harden definitely is going to be the perimeter clutch man from here forward. I just would love to have a guy back who turns it on it the 4th from wherever he best fits now and demands top performance from the supporting cast.

 

 

42 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

 

 

Green 100% enabled him, as did most if not all of the team and front office. 

12 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Green 100% enabled him, as did most if not all of the team and front office. 

Wasn't Green blaming us...the fans a little while ago about Ben and his issues?  Now he's talking tough?

Role players like Green have to walk a fine line.  Leadership in the locker room or at practice is one thing, but if they're publicly calling out one of the franchise players, they'll likely quickly find themselves on the way out.

Only thing i have issues with green about was what he said to fans and basically the. Just airing out dirty laundry/even some jabs after Ben Simmons left. 

40 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Only thing i have issues with green about was what he said to fans and basically the. Just airing out dirty laundry/even some jabs after Ben Simmons left. 

Only issue I have with Green is he’s useless on the court these days. Well, that and he’s a damn Tar Heel. 

3 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Wasn't Green blaming us...the fans a little while ago about Ben and his issues?  Now he's talking tough?

There is a difference between what is said in the public domain and what is spoken about behind closed doors

2 hours ago, nipples said:

Only issue I have with Green is he’s useless on the court these days. Well, that and he’s a damn Tar Heel. 

I feel like as an expiring contract next yea he’s gonna be part of a deal with Harris to get better pieces around harden and embiid. 

33 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I feel like as an expiring contract next yea he’s gonna be part of a deal with Harris to get better pieces around harden and embiid. 

With this in mind, and the Jimmy Butler talk in here today...

image.thumb.png.779ffc0ec2a8f934a0917081e4f9a988.png

we would really be taking on some bad contracts. But for those who want to go for it, there it is. 

Though someone said Butler had a player option. According to sportrac he has already exercised his option.

The nets better get Durant and Simmons out there soon. Cause they aren’t looking good with just kyrie on the road and with the schedule they have coming up. Next 7 games is at mil, vs. Toronto, at Toronto, vs. Miami, at Boston, at hornets and at sixers. 

The Nets will make the playoffs...even if play in format where what, they'll have to destroy some lower level team to get into the actual round of 8......what would suck for the 1 or 2 seed is playing the Nets in the first round.  

Today is the day!

Don’t remember the last time I was this excited for a regular season game. 

20 minutes ago, nipples said:

Don’t remember the last time I was this excited for a regular season game. 

Sucks...I live in Central Jersey, not a nationally televised game.  

3 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

Sucks...I live in Central Jersey

Damn, that would suck

1 minute ago, NYEagle said:

Sucks...I live in Central Jersey, not a nationally televised game.  

Bruh, it’s only $50 for Gamepass for the rest of the season, or $40 for just the Sixers games through Team Pass. Also a 7 day free trial so if you don’t want to pay for the rest of the season you can just cancel. 
 

It’s the only way I can get Sixers games living in Celtic territory

4 minutes ago, nipples said:

Bruh, it’s only $50 for Gamepass for the rest of the season, or $40 for just the Sixers games through Team Pass. Also a 7 day free trial so if you don’t want to pay for the rest of the season you can just cancel. 
 

It’s the only way I can get Sixers games living in Celtic territory

You poor soul

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.