Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I blame the non existent pass rush we USED to have

It’s either that or the defenders that are great at missing tackles. Of coarse it could be because our coverage is ten yards off the receivers. It’s a pick ‘um

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Don’t think this draft is all that bad no stud QB(though Malik Willis, Kenny Pickett, Desmond Ridder are my 3 intriguing QB prospects as of right now) but a strong DL class some really good CBs and WRs .. good OL prospects 

For a team that tends to pride themselves on the trenches really could be a good draft for us and maybe get lucky on a Cb and WR as well 

Sure,all those guys are in rounds 1 and 2(as I said). Now look past those 2 rounds and you'll see the talent drop into the abyss,so if we are going to be sellers we need it to be in the' 23 draft

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sure,all those guys are in rounds 1 and 2(as I said). Now look past those 2 rounds and you'll see the talent drop into the abyss,so if we are going to be sellers we need it to be in the' 23 draft

I have looked through this draft and I stand by my claim this draft has some good talent throughout… 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I have looked through this draft and I stand by my claim this draft has some good talent throughout… 

Cool GL with that. Round 3 this draft would be round 5 last draft

Cool GL with that. Round 3 this draft would be round 5 last draft

I disagree completely especially on the lines last year draft really wasnt that impressive on the lines on either side 

https://www.nflmockdraftdatabase.com/players/2022/jarrett-patterson Like this guy in the later rounds also

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I disagree completely especially on the lines last year draft really want that impressive on the lines on either side 

OK disagree LOL

I did lmao 

LMAO I know even the line guys in 3 would have been 4's or more last draft and some you see that would have declared last year did NOT because the class was so strong(they will get chosen higher in this draft coming) but disagree all you want

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO I know even the line guys in 3 would have been 4's or more last draft and some you see that would have declared last year did NOT because the class was so strong(they will get chosen higher in this draft coming) but disagree all you want

Nope… last years draft was weak on the lines both sides had some too heavy names but no meat…. 

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Nope… last years draft was weak on the lines both sides had some too heavy names but no meat…. 

Once again the good players on the lines are in rounds 1-3 after that forget it. I like Patterson later but that's all I see right now and I believe he will move into mid 3

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Once again the good players on the lines are in rounds 1-3 after that forget it

Disagree think whatever you want though I stand by the claim this draft is deep in the lines both sides 

Disagree think whatever you want though I stand by the claim this draft is deep in the lines both sides 

Deep with mediocrity lol

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Deep with mediocrity lol

Coming from the guy that thinks last years line class was deep lmao…. 

This class is far superior on both OL and DL

on par with last year I’d say on CB with better top end talent 

WR is a good group but not at the same level on 21 

But as I said before the Eagles are a team that prides themselves on the trenches and this class is DEEP on both sides of the trenches 

6 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Coming from the guy that thinks last years line class was deep lmao…. 

This class is far superior on both OL and DL

WR is a good group but not at the same level on 21 

But as I said before the Eagles are a team that prides themselves on the trenches and this class is DEEP on both sides of the trenches 

"far superior" means you can get guys in round 2(which I have stated over and over again). last years class was stellar,this year you are drafting THOSE GUYS back ups

Because there are no WR's in this class LMAO.Of course they will look good when they face 2nd rate talent lmao

DEEP with mediocrity. If you wait until round 3 you are going to be disappointed 

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

last years class was stellar,this year you are drafting THOSE GUYS back ups

Last year class was terrible what are you not getting I was not impressed with anyone in the 21 class on the lines…. The 2022 guys tons of guys 2022 class FAR SUPERIOR on both sides of the trenches not even close 

WHY is the FIRST RB set to go in ROUND 2? Because the O line players are great?(I think not). There are a few useful ones we could use,but really once again it's a fairly mediocre class. You could argue deep for D lineman,but noone really special on o line after the first round

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Last year class was terrible what are you not getting I was not impressed with anyone in the 21 class on the lines…. The 2022 guys tons of guys 2022 class FAR SUPERIOR on both sides of the trenches not even close 

Welp call Novacare,they will need your expertise

3 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Only person that should be feeling the heat during the lions game is Hurts it’s basically sink or swim for him it feels like…

Siri minshew likely is the last ditch effort to show he deserves to be the coach of the change comes but I think he just has to shows signs of life in what has been a dreadful offense so far this season… not a real high bar for Minshew to have to improve on for us 

Hold on. Thats pure speculation on your part. None of US know anything. Maybe they love Hurts SOOOO much that he is safe no matter what. Same for the coach. That wouldn’t make sense, but neither does the love affair keeping Howie Roseman all this time. 

1 minute ago, Senhorcook said:

Hold on. Thats pure speculation on your part. None of US know anything. Maybe they love Hurts SOOOO much that he is safe no matter what. Same for the coach. That wouldn’t make sense, but neither does the love affair keeping Howie Roseman all this time. 

Everything is speculation on everything on this board but not the only one thinking Hurts leash is getting really short as the starter… Lots of media thinking Minshew could end being the starter sooner rather then later.

Im taking the guess that this lions game will be the decider is all 

5 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Maybe not FAR SUPERIOR. Maybe we can see more because they are having an actual college football SEASON this year to evaluate. Just a thought.

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

WHY is the FIRST RB set to go in ROUND 2? Because the O line players are great?(I think not). There are a few useful ones we could use,but really once again it's a fairly mediocre class. You could argue deep for D lineman,but noone really special on o line after the first round

Welp call Novacare,they will need your expertise

Lmao they should call me I’d give them a great draft…. Said we should have took Parsons and look that man is a stud 

5 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is going to be so crazy! It’s all coming out when we lose to the Lions. Get your popcorn ready.

Yep, I'll be surprised if they get a W. 

Everything is speculation on everything on this board but not the only one thinking Hurts leash is getting really short as the starter… Lots of media thinking Minshew could end being the starter sooner rather then later.

Im taking the guess that this lions game will be the decider is all 

Hurts is NOT the guy….IN MY OPINION, but neither is Minshew. The only thing playing Minshew could prove is that the coach isnt the biggest problem. Right? What else could be proven to bench Hurts? I dont care if they keep playing him and keep losing so they figure it out faster and DON’t think he is the guy for next year or any year thereafter.

3 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Maybe not FAR SUPERIOR. Maybe we can see more because they are having an actual college football SEASON this year to evaluate. Just a thought.

Not really just wasn’t impressed with anyone on the DL in 2021 I like a ton of guys in 2022 same with the OLs… 

Archived