Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

19 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

And you still missing the whole point…. Would the 2017 defense be better with JJ 08 or McDermott 09…. Because I’d put money on JJ unit being superior… Just like I’d put money on JJ unit still being a top 10 unit in 09 if he didn’t pass away even with out Dawkins and Bradley bet it doesn’t drop to 19th…

Impact of a coach and a good players matter sure but so does a good coach that knows how to use them…

Always had a ton of respect for Buddy Ryan also. Not the best HC….but defensive mind….he’s right up there with the best of them.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to be so crazy! It’s all coming out when we lose to the Lions. Get your popcorn ready.

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This is going to be so crazy! It’s all coming out when we lose to the Lions. Get your popcorn ready.

It's not coming out,it's been out for awhile now, just a question of when/if Lurie sees it AND acts on it(but we all know that answer)

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It's not coming out,it's been out for awhile now, just a question of when/if Lurie sees it AND acts on it(but we all know that answer)

Which coach could actually be safe if/when we lose to the Lions? Stout, TE coach….maybe ST coordinator. I think Lurie just makes a clean sweep…to make that point.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Which coach could actually be safe if/when we lose to the Lions? Stout, TE coach….maybe ST coordinator. I think Lurie just makes a clean sweep…to make that point.

Stoutland that’s it’s… TE coach haven’t seen him do anything I mean Geodart already a stud before he got here can’t say he is a good coach based on him and haven’t seen enough of Stoll or anyone other TE to truly say other wise.

But Lurie won’t fire the coach so won’t matter 

We will see a QB change before Siri gets the can though find it hard to see Siri and Co.(Howie included) can be safe if we don’t start to show something anything 

To be fair don’t think Moorehead has been bad either our WRs run good routes they look to fight back to the ball now… Not perfect but tbey are a young and promising.

When is the trade deadline??? 2nd or the 4th??? Eagles should be sellers not sure who all we can deal but at this point I’d be aiming for picks if I was Lurie… Gain as much draft capital as possible use Howie at his best trading then can Howie in the off-season for a real GM to build the team with those picks 

49 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

When is the trade deadline??? 2nd or the 4th??? Eagles should be sellers not sure who all we can deal but at this point I’d be aiming for picks if I was Lurie… Gain as much draft capital as possible use Howie at his best trading then can Howie in the off-season for a real GM to build the team with those picks 

Everybody is going to be trying to force their way out right before the deadline. Who on this team doesn’t want to be Ertz right now?

Collecting tons of sixth round picks won’t do much for us. I’d rather take a chance on the young guy that isn’t even playing for teams (like Gowan type). Swing for a few unproven players.

FL let’s go backwards on your draft notes from the past two years. Gotta be a couple third day guys with some potential. Maybe we can convert a badminton player or something.

12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Everybody is going to be trying to force their way out right before the deadline. Who on this team doesn’t want to be Ertz right now?

Lot of people hell Ertz  didn’t even want to leave shocking as it is player do tend to be loyal 

Maybe we trade for Duce to get his rightful job. He’ll be right there. Good time to hash things out.

I just saw that Slay stated there will be no finger pointing. Poor guy has really been on bad teams. He’s a total pro at this situation.

Rock Paper Scissors….Flower? He’s asking players if they fertilized the flower. That is one thing we have plenty of LOL

28 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Maybe we trade for Duce to get his rightful job. He’ll be right there. Good time to hash things out.

Duce didn’t deserve the job fine if you don’t think Siri did either but let’s not act like Duce should have just become a HC after never really calling plays or even holding a coordinator position he would have been a larger mistake then Siri 

McDaniels was the only one that could make a case was worthy and he probably laughed at us when they told him the structure and that he had to make Hurts QB 

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I thought Siri was hired to appease Wentz

Lmao Siri was hired because that all they could get even when Wentz is out the building you love to blame him for everything… comical 

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Not true. I blame Rosie for everything.

And wentz you just said Siri was hired for Wentz which makes zero sense…. Wentz has no connection to Siri and Siri being Reich coach means nothing to Wentz… Wentz wanted out of Philly and Wentz wanting out of Philly likely played a hand in Why Siri got hired because McDaniels wouldn’t want the job dealing with Howie and not having Wentz as his QB he probably figured that out really quick 

It more importantly after another bad showing I’m expecting vs the Lions I expect a QB change either some point during the game or the following week.

With Minshew we get to judge Siri with another QB and if the O continues to struggle I’d image that the writing on the wall for him don’t think he makes it to year two.

Id want to say Howie gets canned as well if the later happens but that seems doubtful with how Lurie worships him 

4 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

It more importantly after another bad showing I’m expecting vs the Lions I expect a QB change either some point during the game or the following week.

With Minshew we get to judge Siri with another QB and if the O continues to struggle I’d image that the writing on the wall for him don’t think he makes it to year two.

Id want to say Howie gets canned as well if the later happens but that seems doubtful with how Lurie worships him 

Going to ‘Stache is his last Hail Mary. He’s toast at the end of the game if Minshew doesn’t ball out.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Going to ‘Stache is his last Hail Mary. He’s toast at the end of the game if Minshew doesn’t ball out.

Siri isn’t even close to be fired definitely it after Lions game… Philly fans lmao..

Minshew would not have to ball out if he could Give the O any signs of life would be enough which as a betting man I’d take 

Archived