Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

9 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This just has me rolling. Winning a SB was peanuts compared to being 3-4……can’t make this sh17 up!

Just keep this same thing goin when you talk Hurts he most be complete trash then 2-5 lmao

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 1:33 PM, joemas6 said:

Or maybe Dawkins leaving and the players not being as good was a major factor?

Sure you can say it was the players and had nothing to do with the coach that had a top 5 defense for 10 years LMAO....

13 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Right.. so why would you say Tampa is better than New England... is it coaching?  I think both coaches are good.  I think both coaches have struggled without the players.   

I think both coaches had succeeded without the players also lmao whether it was Belicbeat with Cassell going 10-6 or Belicheat other QBs filling in for Brady over the years…

Just like Arians has found success…

Difference between me and you you act like it is solely the players that matter if that is the case why do we even have coaches joe???? Good coaches matter good coaches make a difference 

From 2000–07, Johnson's units rank tied for first in the NFL with 342 sacks, second in the league in 3rd down efficiency (34.3%) and red zone touchdown percentage (43.0%), and fourth in fewest points allowed (17.6 per game).

In 2001, Johnson's unit became the fourth team in NFL history to go all 16 games without allowing more than 21 points. Their streak of allowing 21 or fewer in 34 straight games was second longest in NFL history (Minnesota, 1968–71). In 1999, Johnson's unit forced an NFL-best 46 turnovers, including a team-record 5 interceptions returned for TDs.

Eagles defenders were selected for the Pro Bowl 26 times during Johnson's tenure. Former Eagle Brian Dawkins led the way with seven. Other Eagles defenders to go to the Pro Bowl under Johnson include Troy Vincent (five), Jeremiah Trotter (four), Hugh Douglas (three), Lito Sheppard (two), and Trent Cole, Michael Lewis, Asante Samuel, Corey Simon, Bobby Taylor (one each).

It had nothing to do with Johnson. Just look at the Eagles Defensive stats the year after he retired....same players....

2008 - Yards/gsame- 3rd Points per game - 4th  2009 - Yards per game- 12th points per game - 19th 2010 was not better in either gategory

Had to be the players were a year older!

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm not watching Nascar until they push morons car to the back of the pack

I'm not watching Nascar until they stop going in circles lol

58 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

This just has me rolling. Winning a SB was peanuts compared to being 3-4……can’t make this sh17 up!

LMAO it's Went's first year in Indy,he lost his TOP WR(still out). He had TWO(as in BOTH) Ankle surgeries-nah doesn't affect your mobility at all LMAO). Hurts is healthy,mobile with a terrific set of WR's and TE's and RB's if he ever wants to hand the ball off he could and he STINKS. Wentz has more leadership in his pinky finger

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And arguably this team is better on the offensive side that than team was(there is no excuse for 2-5)

35 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO it's Went's first year in Indy,he lost his TOP WR(still out). He had TWO(as in BOTH) Ankle surgeries-nah doesn't affect your mobility at all LMAO). Hurts is healthy,mobile with a terrific set of WR's and TE's and RB's if he ever wants to hand the ball off he could and he STINKS. Wentz has more leadership in his pinky finger

Obviously he’s already lead them to 3-4. I can’t argue with that.

31 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And Hurts has led us to 2-5 what does that say about him??? Hell Hurts is what 3-7 as a starter what a stud his leadership just glowing 

Wentz might be 3-4 but the won 3 of the last 4 games and if not for the D should have beaten Baltimore…

1-3 for Hurts in the last 4 and been dreadful in every game and if not for a Carolina collapse should be 0-4 

3 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

And Hurts has led us to 2-5 what does that say about him??? Hell Hurts is what 3-7 as a starter what a stud his leadership just glowing 

One win off what Wentz got us last year

13 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wentz might be 3-4 but the won 3 of the last 4 games and if not for the D should have beaten Baltimore…

1-3 for Hurts in the last 4 and been dreadful in every game and if not for a Carolina collapse should be 0-4 

Oh yes, our D looks legendary…..legendarily porous!

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Is 3-4 better than 2-5?? You still never took my bet that Indy would have a better record than us(waiting)

There’s that whole bunch of Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Koy Detmer,  Bobby Hoying, and Kevin Kolb that Wentz will go down better than.

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Is 3-4 better than 2-5?? You still never took my bet that Indy would have a better record than us(waiting)

They were 11-5 last season. We had 4 wins.

Everyone else in fantasy followed me out the door. Sanders dropped in most leagues now(I did it last week lmao) STUD!!!! Kinda uncanny Wentz is being picked up in every league now?? Oh that damn 3-4 record. everyone must be totally stupid

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

There’s that whole bunch of Rodney Peete, Ty Detmer, Koy Detmer,  Bobby Hoying, and Kevin Kolb that Wentz will go down better than.

They were 11-5 last season. We had 4 wins.

Who gives a crap about last year?

Hey Ham how much you want to bet Detroit picks up their first win of the season on Sunday?

32 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Oh yes, our D looks legendary…..legendarily porous!

Lmao oh but Wentz has a legendary  Dmost of missed that when they are graded as one of the worst and blew a 15 point lead vs Baltimore… But no excuses for Wentx only Hurts lmao 

46 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

One win off what Wentz got us last year

And Wentz has as many wins this season as Hurts does he his entire career… 

26 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I already can look back and state that Foles was the better Eagles than Wentz.

Yup because Foles takes us to the SB if he starts in 2017 lmao let’s just ignore how most fans didn’t even what him to be the starter going into the playoffs that how he was…. 

23 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’d put Wentz in front of Bradford

I’d put Wentz in front of Hurts, Sanchez, Vick, Foles really the only QB I’d say is higher then Wentz would be Mcnabb 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I’d put Wentz in front of Hurts, Sanchez, Vick, Foles really the only QB I’d say is higher then Wentz would be Mcnabb 

Of All Time Eagles QBs? Heck no! Vick and Wentz are probably a good argument to be had. I’d probably lean towards Wentz. It’s pretty close.

Foles posted a perfect passer rating in a game throwing more TDs than incompletions. Seven against these Raiders! All time record for passing TDs in a game. Super Bowl MVP. Won playoff games. Been clutch in playoff games. Had a crazy hot streak of his own.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Foles posted a perfect passer rating in a game throwing more TDs than incompletions. Seven against these Raiders! All time record for passing TDs in a game. Super Bowl MVP. Won playoff games. Been clutch in playoff games. Had a crazy hot streak of his own.

And has had the craziest of lows and doesn’t make the SB if not for wentz winning us 13 games playing at an MVP caliber level. Foles had a great stretch in the playoffs then what happened when he became a starter again??? 

Archived