Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

41 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Don't understand the talk about Hargrave. Ranked top 10 "disruptor" last yr and Cox may be in his last yr.

Hargrave started out making plays in the backfield off the doubling of Cox. Then disappeared the last half of the season. Hargrave was terrible versus the run however. The money just went astronomical with Donald signing for 31 mil a season. Gotta make tough decisions. Added two young guys to the mix for the future in Milton and Davis.

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Sen,your fantasy invite was sent. LMK if you have any issues

Panic plays vs 50% ers lol. Not gonna cut it this year. Panic plays vs 3rd stringers=big plays

Explain to me how all these defenders for a whole season were third stringers

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hargrave started out making plays in the backfield off the doubling of Cox. Then disappeared the last half of the season. Hargrave was terrible versus the run however. The money just went astronomical with Donald signing for 31 mil a season. Gotta make tough decisions. Added two young guys to the mix for the future in Milton and Davis.

Explain to me how all these defenders for a whole season were third stringers

Not a whole season, but enough to pad the stats. We also wore out their defenses because of all the 3 and outs playing vs 3rd string QB's,no star RB's and other beat up players. Stop trying to make Hurts superman. This year he has to prove alot of things, that's all

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Not a whole season, but enough to pad the stats. We also wore out their defenses because of all the 3 and outs playing vs 3rd string QB's,no star RB's and other beat up players. Stop trying to make Hurts superman. This year he has to prove alot of things, that's all

Playing third string QBs….the whole season….made Hurts the most explosive player in the NFL…ok

Imagine having an elite group of WRs to pair with the most explosive player in the league.  Should light up the scoreboard. 

Playing third string QBs….the whole season….made Hurts the most explosive player in the NFL…ok

Not hard when you wear out the other team defense(or don't you understand this?)

34 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Imagine having an elite group of WRs to pair with the most explosive player in the league.  Should light up the scoreboard. 

NO<NO<NO,I got bashed for asking for ONE more TD per game-cannot be done,it's EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEME. We're DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED

ok, glad you see it

Shore Parks. If everything goes wrong 7 wins, if everything goes right 13 wins, expecting 10/11 wins which is right where we all said

46 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Shore Parks. If everything goes wrong 7 wins, if everything goes right 13 wins, expecting 10/11 wins which is right where we all said

Everything.... to me = the QB.   

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Exactly how the media and sort-of fans view the NFL

Ask any female that would really rather be watching gymnastics and their answer will be all about the Qb as well.

31 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Exactly how the media and sort-of fans view the NFL

I mean... #1 OL, #4 WR group... TE is absolutely solid....  you would think it's an ideal situation to be a QB and RB on this team.    

Hurts and Sanders no excuse...time to take off the diapers,training wheels, floaties... bibs, pacifiers, ... no more sitting in the car seats... time to drive.

I can't see any Eagles fan not seeing how this is ideal?    Especially after thr mess of 2020, how the coaching staff turned things around last year and established the winning culture.

29 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Ask any female that would really rather be watching gymnastics and their answer will be all about the Qb as well.

Today's ladies are pretty intelligent sports fans.   I would assume they realize that this team is pretty set up for a QB and RB to succeed.   Building upon the already elite level OL, the best in the game, the solid 2 way TE, the experience gained by the young players, a second year in the winning culture, adding the elite WR to the mix...  pretty much everything one could ask for. 

Oops. I forgot to add the schedule....it's not exactly the 1988 NFC East... limited traveling... can we make it to February is the only question. 

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Well we have some new faces on defense also. They are pro's should be no probs

38 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Whatcha smokin today?

12 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I mean... #1 OL, #4 WR group... TE is absolutely solid....  you would think it's an ideal situation to be a QB and RB on this team.    

Hurts and Sanders no excuse...time to take off the diapers,training wheels, floaties... bibs, pacifiers, ... no more sitting in the car seats... time to drive.

I can't see any Eagles fan not seeing how this is ideal?    Especially after thr mess of 2020, how the coaching staff turned things around last year and established the winning culture.

No reason we can't make a SB run if Hurts plays anywhere near a top 10 and we can stay healthy. Need to gel and peak in December. GOTTA beat Detroit week 1 or it's over. Damn that 1 extra TD per game BS,too EXTREME. If we lose to the Lions we're DOOOOOMED

32 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

You must click on every Power Ranking article also

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You must click on every Power Ranking article also

Are they wrong? PFF and PFN are fairly accurate rank sites. Where would you rank them?

22 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

No reason we can't make a SB run if Hurts plays anywhere near a top 10 and we can stay healthy. Need to gel and peak in December. GOTTA beat Detroit week 1 or it's over. Damn that 1 extra TD per game BS,too EXTREME. If we lose to the Lions we're DOOOOOMED

Yep, went all the way from you saying all we beat was high school teams last year to….we should win the SB as the greatest team in all the land. Clearly no middle ground with you.

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Are they wrong? PFF and PFN are fairly accurate rank sites. Where would you rank them?

Yardbarker has our Wr as14

We are the top Oline in the league. Who’s our RG? Dickerson been injury plagued every season. So confident he’s so durable all the sudden? What about Lane? Will his head ever get straight again? Kelce is such a spring chicken….

6 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Yep, went all the way from you saying all we beat was high school teams last year to….we should win the SB as the greatest team in all the land. Clearly no middle ground with you.

LMAO oh we didn't change anything from last year????

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He couldn't rank 2 guys if thats all there was lol. May as well trust Chris Simms rankings while you are at it

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

LMAO oh we didn't change anything from last year????

Went from a team you were rooting for to lose to buying your SB tickets in June

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Went from a team you were rooting for to lose to buying your SB tickets in June

LMAO yeah for a better draft spot since the season was already trash

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We are the top Oline in the league. Who’s our RG? Dickerson been injury plagued every season. So confident he’s so durable all the sudden? What about Lane? Will his head ever get straight again? Kelce is such a spring chicken….

No other team has O line issues? we are the only ones??? Amazing stuff. Rankings are as of right now with all healthy or didn't you get the memo?

19 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So where would YOU rank our O line and WR corps? 

Archived