Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, so far AJ's mot coming off as a "me" guy. As I said - so far. I've often said I don't like bell cows anywhere as it weakens a team. Hopefully AJ isn't so enamored with him that it becomes obvious who he's going to. Too bad our 2nd TE went down, would like another to step up.

Meant to say hopefully Hurts isn't so enamored w/ AJ

11 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Too bad our 2nd TE went down, would like another to step up.

Sounds like Stoll has really been working on his game was already in my eyes the #2 guy since he is easily the 2nd best blocker behind Goedart at TE key for a running team. But he has also been putting in the extra work with his route running to become more of a receiving threat. 

Reid Sinnett seems to be really impressing so far in camp. Would the team have the confidence in him to be the primary backup and trade Minshew???? 

Good chance with Hurts style of play the backup QB will have to play a game or few. 

2 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Sounds like Stoll has really been working on his game was already in my eyes the #2 guy since he is easily the 2nd best blocker behind Goedart at TE key for a running team. But he has also been putting in the extra work with his route running to become more of a receiving threat. 

Watched him alot last year. Definitely not the most talented guy,but he works so hard and gets mad when he doesn't make a play perfectly. I like those type guys. He has a 1 play short memory,but you can see his reaction when he misses a catch,he gets mad at himself. Don't see him becoming the #1,but he can still be a solid 2 and make a nice living at it 

2 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Reid Sinnett seems to be really impressing so far in camp. Would the team have the confidence in him to be the primary backup and trade Minshew???? 

Good chance with Hurts style of play the backup QB will have to play a game or few. 

IDK I would be careful. We all know about the "heroes of August" lol

15 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Mailata is indeed a freak! But I’m thinking with the film out on him now teams are studying him hard. Think he’ll have to overcome his weaknesses. Believe he will.

OT's react to the DE, so not sure how any weakness can be taken advantage of. I mean we have the best O-Line coach in Football. He watches film and I would think works the linemen to improve whatever weakness he sees. Not too worried about that.

Video of Davis manhandling an OL from practice last night is the talk of the town locally.   Very impressive.  

Yeah, watched him handle Jurgens Davis learns quickly

JP came in as a LB. Davis is a huge person, still has a lot to learn about the pro game, not to get  beaten by swim moves etc.

50 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

JP came in as a LB. Davis is a huge person, still has a lot to learn about the pro game, not to get  beaten by swim moves etc.

You mean Mailata?

Mahomes, Patrick QB 3 26 413.0
Henry, Derrick RB 1 2 267.0
Mitchell, Elijah RB 5 50 155.0
Godwin, Chris WR 4 47 148.2
Lazard, Allen WR 8 95 116.3
Smith, DeVonta WR 7 74 127.2
Andrews, Mark TE 2 23 175.3
Tucker, Justin K 13 146 139.0
Eagles DST 11 122 126.8
Burrow, Joe QB 10 119 335.9
Jacobs, Josh RB 6 71 151.0
Jones, Julio WR 12 143 91.1
Kirk, Christian WR 9 98 112.1
Buccaneers DST 14 167 156.5

First stab at fantasy draft(drafting second)

17 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Shew really struggling this camp. Not sure what he did this offseason to improve his game. Obviously the second team D is pretty decent also

9 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

I’m curious what moves our big rookie has or is developing. 

Big is great. But everybody needs to work their technique. That’s how plenty of guys level the playing field. They have great technique and get low.

We all need to hold off a bit. This is PS and they have not even had tackling drills yet. Already people are talking about how dominant some people are..... Let us wait for a couple games that count before making such bold statements....

Yes, some really look good so far. I have seen this before in TC only to see nothing during the season... Davis appears to be the real deal and we all hope that he is!  Minshew is not having a good camp yet. Who cares? When it counts he seems to do fine....

image.png.fe7f64648903979863a399c114eb39c7.png

Cowboys holding the Lombardi

I am trying to get a hold of 1 person in my FF league. If I cannot, does someone want to take his place ? It is a keeper league (auction). 12 people - $100 per for season.

Kelce out. Got his elbow scoped. Full recovery could take months. Looking questionable to start the season.

Kary Vincent is the second team CB. Seemed noteworthy he has a leg up on the other young DBs. Scott is second team Slot but also has been training at S.

Archived