Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Blown away by Mahomes and AR’s annihilation of Bowles D. Most points his D ever given up.

They ARE fun to watch

Since a lot of us don't do social media  i'd appreciate any news you get about Mailata and Slay.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Eagles are the only NFCE team to beat the Jags this year.

10 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Eagles are the only NFCE team to beat the Jags this year.

I would wager you $1000 that Washington beats them.   I'll say ... 28 to 22.

29 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

29 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Ok Comedian

you caught me before my 5th cup of coffee

Mailata I just don’t think you rush. You don’t want an incident like the Lions had with Ansah. Talk of Dillard maybe being ready. We signed a T which says a little.

Elliott is clearly an immediate concern.

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Ok Comedian

you caught me before my 5th cup of coffee

I would say wouldn't surprise me if our division sweeps them... although I believe both games are in Jax. 

4 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I know I bish alot but what is interesting to me and what we have now that we didn't before is,if one thing isn't working we can make something else work offensively. God help defenses if we fire on all cylinders at once LOL. As lams as 9 points was it was nice to see us score in something other than the 2nd 1/4,so that is out of the way(on my "need to see checklist")

5 hours ago, stine said:

Thinking Mahomes wanted a little pay back from that SB beating he got?

That initial turnover really took the wind out of them early. Mahomes as impressive

3 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I'm not seeing it, I'll take that bet. Lawrence is getting better every game,we're lucky we drew them early

5 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

They ARE fun to watch

Since a lot of us don't do social media  i'd appreciate any news you get about Mailata and Slay.

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-news-injuries-darius-slay-forearm-avonte-maddox-anke-sprain-jordan-mailta-shoulder-nfl-updates/  This is the latest,still don't know

6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm not seeing it, I'll take that bet. Lawrence is getting better every game,we're lucky we drew them early

How can we make the bet official?    

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Btw... the biggest factor in the win yesterday... was Lawrence.  Not  a good game at all. 

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Btw... the biggest factor in the win yesterday... was Lawrence.  Not  a good game at all. 

Nope,but the Wuss don't have  D we do(nor the O)

Still want to see what Devon Allen can do, even if it's just PR's - gotta pay your dues

Have to look at contracts coming up. We're going to have to pay Hurts, contract yrs this yr and can't pay everyone. My preference is to keep the lines strong and secondary. Like Sanders but RB's have a short span and need replaced regularly so no, don't see us able to pay a lot of money on Sanders, although I'm a PSU alum RBBC works best in the long run. If Sanders can't come to something agreeable, so be it.

OK, contain Ertz & Co this wk, beat dem boyz - clear sailing till GB. Still not drinking the cool aid but if I were betting I'd put a few bucks on going undefeated in the regular season. TB12 and TB are toast but will still play tough, would like some retribution.

31 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

OK, contain Ertz & Co this wk, beat dem boyz - clear sailing till GB. Still not drinking the cool aid but if I were betting I'd put a few bucks on going undefeated in the regular season. TB12 and TB are toast but will still play tough, would like some retribution.

This week is in Glendale,AZ

Yep, said earlier, stadium designed for home field noise so Siri better be pumpin it up in practice, not music but crowd noise.

14 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Think AZ has the record decibels for crowd noise

Tough to beat Seattle. No clear sailing until it's clear we have Mail and Slay back in the lineup

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Nope,but the Wuss don't have  D we do(nor the O)

So you think Jax and Washington playing this year, that Jax wins?

Secondary really suffered w/o Slay. On a dry day, Lawrence could have torn us apart, too many open players

Just now, mjkline1958 said:

Secondary really suffered w/o Slay. On a dry day, Lawrence could have torn us apart, too many open players

Yeah...pretty brutal game by Lawrence for sure.

9 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Yeah, Jax beat Wuss

Shhhh... I may make $1000... lol

Archived