Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

He was brutal Sunday.  Not improving at all.  They scored on a pick 6.  Ran the ball well on their scoring drive...then Lawrence came into the equation and the game turned completely around.

LOL maybe because we have a pass rush and their O line is shaky? That tells you all about Lawrence? They are 2-2 1 TD vs the Wuss and that is a W,one TD and 2 pt vs us send it into OT. it's not like they are getting blown out every week

1 minute ago, joemas6 said:

Read my last post... this Eagles game was not even mediocre,  he was brutal.  

Right no other year 2 QB has a bad 1/2. Just him vs maybe the best D in the league

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So The jags should just forfeit because they lost week 1 lol

We have a good defense IDK why you think we won't handle about any QB if they are playing well. So going back to your premise that the Wuss would beat them again is fallacy. it was week 1 and every NFL team has to see whats what in week 1. And 1 more TD the wuss would have lost,so whatever, I'm not making assumptions about every team based on week 1

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/passing/2022/REG/all/passingcompletionpercentage/DESC   I will give you that his completion rate needs to come up and it will as he grows into his position,just like Hurts(and every other year 2 QB) did. So he had a bad game vs one of the best D's in the league. Shouldn't really be a shock. He ran into the birds buzzsaw, as did most other QB's we played and why we are 4-0(sans week ONE)

So, time to move on. AZ should be a good game in Glendale. I think this will be a very close game. Still think we can beat them. 31-28 Eagles on a last possession FG 

Should be a fun game for Gannon because he play vs a QB similar to Hurts,so he needs to be able to defense what we have on offense. Great test for Siri

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Should be a fun game for Gannon because he play vs a QB similar to Hurts,so he needs to be able to defense what we have on offense. Great test for Siri

I guess at least they'll be ready for a mobile QB? I think we have enough athleticism and speed up front to be able to contain him... I hope anyway. 

Tj Edwards I haven’t really seen mentioned. Guy is playing at an incredible level!

Mailata underwent an MRI on his injured shoulder on Monday morning. Test results haven’t been leaked at this time. However, the Eagles set off a few alarms about his impending status by making a roster move. They are signing undrafted rookie Tyrese Robinson, according to The Inquirer’s Josh Tolentino.

UPDATE: The Eagles officially announced that Robinson was joining the practice squad. The team listed his position as a guard.

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess at least they'll be ready for a mobile QB? I think we have enough athleticism and speed up front to be able to contain him... I hope anyway. 

We have a makeshift Oline. I'm sure they will try to take advantage early. I hope we can show them it doesn't matter. Hurts could find himself running for his life if we can't

37 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/heart-matter-doctor-recommends-cardinals-211424766.html

I can understand the mindset but dude's seriosly taking his life in his hands playing

Agreed,the NFLPA should step in on his behalf(or I should say on safety's behalf). I mean isn't that what they are there for? We know players want to play but who the H doctor would clear this guy to play? Like Tua, he's going to get himself killed. So we force players to wear bubble helmets in practice so we can expose them in real games? C'mon!!! The NFL greed is so bad players will play hurt just to keep the ratings coming in. The coach should say "sorry,you aren't playing until this is resolved" 

7 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We have a makeshift Oline. I'm sure they will try to take advantage early. I hope we can show them it doesn't matter. Hurts could find himself running for his life if we can't

Do we have a makeshift OL? I mean do we know who's out?

Looks like opeta and Seu are going to play

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Mailata underwent an MRI on his injured shoulder on Monday morning. Test results haven’t been leaked at this time. However, the Eagles set off a few alarms about his impending status by making a roster move. They are signing undrafted rookie Tyrese Robinson, according to The Inquirer’s Josh Tolentino.

UPDATE: The Eagles officially announced that Robinson was joining the practice squad. The team listed his position as a guard.

NOT what I wanted to hear

#Eagles are signing K Cameron Dicker to their 53-man roster, source said.

8 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Instead of who?

Mailata for one. In my inimitable style I lost the article :chair:

Eliiott is banged up???? We didn't sign dicker the kicker to the PS we rostered him

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Mailata for one. In my inimitable style I lost the article :chair:

Eliiott is banged up???? We didn't sign dicker the kicker to the PS we rostered him

Is Mailata definitely out? I didn't think he had been ruled out yet. 

Siposs ranks 28th in the league in net yards per punt and 24th in raw yards per punt, according to TruMedia. He ranks 28th in Puntalytics’ pEPA, which measures the value of individual plays in terms of expected performance.

"We’ve got to get better ... because it’s going to help our whole team out, especially with how the defense is humming right now to give [opponents] a long field,” special teams coordinator Michael Clay said Tuesday of Siposs. "We’ve just got to tighten up in that plus-50 area [on punts beyond the 50-yard line].”              And once again, I was on an island when I threw this flag up. We didn't even bother to bring in any competition, but as always,I know nothing LOL

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Is Mailata definitely out? I didn't think he had been ruled out yet. 

Well it was "as of now" but clearly there is concern if we signed another linemen(to the PS). So there is alot of breath holding right now. I think they showed Opeta in at the LT spot

Archived