Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only time will tell if Sanders stays on a reasonable contract or go to Cabo

3 hours ago, joemas6 said:

So you think Jax and Washington playing this year, that Jax wins?

Yeah, barring a big injury. 

Rapoport’s report came about two hours earlier. He states the following:

Eagles CB Avonte Maddox, who suffered an ankle sprain last week, has this week’s game up in the air, sources say. Could miss one, but not long-term. Meanwhile, CB Darius Slay did not suffer a major forearm injury, and he has a chance to play this week.

Nothing on Mailata's MRI results

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah, barring a big injury. 

Who was injured for Jax when Washington beat them?

15 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm not seeing it, I'll take that bet. Lawrence is getting better every game,we're lucky we drew them early

Look at week 1 results GB

Off Subject - NO has 3 losses. They still have games @ Arizona, @ 49ers and @ Eagles. They also play Bengals, Baltimore, Rams & TB. Even if they win all of the other games they could easily end up with 10 losses. They Play Pitt on a short week. Just saying...... Could easily see a top 10 pick IMO....

3 hours ago, stine said:

Look at week 1 results GB

LOL week 1 HAHAHAHA(we almost lost to Detroit). Yes week 1 is a sterling barometer for the other 16 games

LOL ok jokes on me,they don't play them again. So Joe owes me $1,000.00 because they won't beat them(because they won't play) and he said they would

4 hours ago, joemas6 said:

Who was injured for Jax when Washington beat them?

Noone but week 1 is a crapshoot and we all know it. You should too. Our defense was really stellar week 1 only allowing 6 points to Detroit, NO WAIT!!!!!

1 hour ago, stine said:

Off Subject - NO has 3 losses. They still have games @ Arizona, @ 49ers and @ Eagles. They also play Bengals, Baltimore, Rams & TB. Even if they win all of the other games they could easily end up with 10 losses. They Play Pitt on a short week. Just saying...... Could easily see a top 10 pick IMO....

Could be top 5.

4 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Noone but week 1 is a crapshoot and we all know it. You should too. Our defense was really stellar week 1 only allowing 6 points to Detroit, NO WAIT!!!!!

???????     Washington beat Jax already week 1 of 2022 season.   What are you talking about with Detroit???    Lawrence was brutal Sunday.  That's not getting better each week when your worst week was game 4. 

59 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

???????     Washington beat Jax already week 1 of 2022 season.   What are you talking about with Detroit???    Lawrence was brutal Sunday.  That's not getting better each week when your worst week was game 4. 

Yeah except he came back in the 4th 1/4 and we were lucky there are not 5/4's after a brutal start. SO how many other good teams lost week 1? Week 1 is you parameter for how teams do the other 16? The fact the wuss beat them week 1 means they would beat them if they played week 15? Wentz has played his games,Lawrence is still learning,but forget all that LOL. No way Lawrence gets better after week 1 lol. With Detroit what do you mean what am I talking about? Was that week 1 defense the same one we have now???? We could have easily lost that game? Would we have beaten Jax if our D played like they did week 1?

Just seems strange to me you want to wait for a full season seeing Hurts,but you make snap decisions about every other teams capabilities after week 1

48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah except he came back in the 4th 1/4 and we were lucky there are not 5/4's after a brutal start. SO how many other good teams lost week 1? Week 1 is you parameter for how teams do the other 16? The fact the wuss beat them week 1 means they would beat them if they played week 15? Wentz has played his games,Lawrence is still learning,but forget all that LOL. No way Lawrence gets better after week 1 lol. With Detroit what do you mean what am I talking about? Was that week 1 defense the same one we have now???? We could have easily lost that game? Would we have beaten Jax if our D played like they did week 1?

Who came back in the 4th Quarter?  He scored a TD.. congrats they scored a TD, that's not coming back.   He missed a TD throw that would have put them up 21-0...then he fumbles on a gimme 4th down play... then turns the ball over a few more times.  He was the best player for the Eagles on Sunday.   

Detroit is the leagues #1 offensive team.  Context matters ... if if if if if if.    How about this if... if 30 other QBs played for Jax, would the Eagles have won on Sunday?   Lots of ifs.   Ifs don't really matter though. 

8 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Who came back in the 4th Quarter?  He scored a TD.. congrats they scored a TD, that's not coming back.   He missed a TD throw that would have put them up 21-0...then he fumbles on a gimme 4th down play... then turns the ball over a few more times.  He was the best player for the Eagles on Sunday.   

Detroit is the leagues #1 offensive team.  Context matters ... if if if if if if.    How about this if... if 30 other QBs played for Jax, would the Eagles have won on Sunday?   Lots of ifs.   Ifs don't really matter though. 

Like I said with Slay out he scored,what if Slay had been out the whole game? So we're gonna start this pissing match??? SO Detroit is the leagues #1 offensive team,you think that's going to hold until week 16? So once again, week 1 decides teams entire seasons? According you it does. So it a team scores a TD vs us they aren't coming back? What if he had scored 2 TD's and we lost/tied,would that be a come back for you? So you are guaranteeing me Detroit will be the leagues best offense when it concludes. OK I will take that bet also. Week1 proves nothing and I thought you were smarter than to make a statement like that So we beat the wuss and that guarantees we beat them again? Why play the game then? Since once you play a team, the results are guaranteed

8 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Yeah he had a bad 1/2 no other QB's do only him LOL. Our D got to him and you don't think he learned from this? WOW

So Slay wasn't a big reason Lawrence couldn't hit his primary WR? Seems he had NP once Slay went out?

L29-21                 Jags first 4- 1 TD away from beating the Wuss,1 TD away from beating us(or at least going into OT possibly).  But Lawrence won't get any better after week 1 (LOL). So with a 2 TD differential they would be 4-0 possibly  With a TD@ the wuss and a TD 2 pt vs us the could be 3-1-1 also. But you know,they won't get any better because week is is the tell all for the year. I'm glad we didn;t lose to Detroit or we would be 0-4

12 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah he had a bad 1/2 no other QB's do only him LOL. Our D got to him and you don't think he learned from this? WOW

He was brutal Sunday.  Not improving at all.  They scored on a pick 6.  Ran the ball well on their scoring drive...then Lawrence came into the equation and the game turned completely around.

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:
L29-21                 Jags first 4- 1 TD away from beating the Wuss,1 TD away from beating us.  But Lawrence won't get any better after week 1 (LOL). So with a 2 TD differential they would be 4-0

Read my last post... this Eagles game was not even mediocre,  he was brutal.  

Archived