1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Don't forget AR is in one too

image.png.61969f55239956156c9524f1eb9bcf93.png

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Jason Kelce's wife is very pregnant so they're bringing their doc to the SB

Yikes,guess they didn't plan on us going all the way

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Thought it was inadvisable to fly when you're that far pregnant 

Maybe they have her induced. My ex was, because he was supposed to come Xmas day(no staff hardly)

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

Sills can't play;

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-places-eagles-josh-sills-195025291.html

Not that we need him, but this is a persons' future and if it's bs then the accuser should get the same penalty/sentence he would have had. This crap happens at big moments it seems.

The incident was immediately reported to the Guernsey County Sheriff’s Office, and a "detailed investigation” followed, according to a statement from the Ohio Attorney General’s Office, which is heading the investigation.

The case was presented to a grand jury, which recommended the charges.    3 years later is "immediately" LMAO IDK if he is guilty or not,but this is really off the wall

Just like I say in football. If a player is injured from an illegal hit, the player that did it can't play until the injured player can.

3 yrs later what evidence is there? Not a lot of $ she can get from a rookie udfa. Not saying it did or didn't happen, but there has to be proof.

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Just like I say in football. If a player is injured from an illegal hit, the player that did it can't play until the injured player can.

Good rule,that would require a roster of 70 though with everyone going out 

3 yrs later what evidence is there? Not a lot of $ she can get from a rookie udfa. Not saying it did or didn't happen, but there has to be proof.

They make like 600,000?. I'm sure she wants a piece of that

jerruh says he's drafting a QB this draft. Know bellicheat does so every other yr. Very tradeable 

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

https://overthecap.com/player/josh-sills/10553 $705,000. I'm sure she would love 1/2 of that 

I don't want to see Brady in the booth on game day. Olsen does a good job and frankly can't stand tb12

jerruh says he's drafting a QB this draft. Know bellicheat does so every other yr. Very tradeable 

4 good QB guys for us to look at in the senior Bowl as UDFA's or maybe 1 of the 7's

Pretty sure HR's going to be trading back some, so a later rd QB, even udfa. Did Ian Book play a down this yr?

6 hours ago, joemas6 said:

And I will add..in my master plan.   I can't look at just one year when looking to sign my long term free agents.   So just because I may lose other players.    I can't justify overpaying a guy now just to retain somebody.   My master plan is that there may be a better choice in the following year or two not to make a dumb impulsive business decision now. 

It's also why I say sign CGJ.  5 years of the stud impact player to build around..I think much easier to find an Epps and TJ to put next to him in 5 years than the other way around.

Sanders won't be difficult to replace at all...even if year one is a slight step back in the early down come off the field on key play role.

I agree with part of the grading and evaluation is based on longevity

You noted when I was all about signing Ceedy Duce early in the season that he may not really want to be here so much. 

He came here to get his S pay straight. Saw he wasn’t getting it there. AJ hit his extension immediately. So maybe Rosie did try to do it…and CGJ refused.

He might have taken the payday over risk. Now it looks like he will likely have plenty of options.

Archived