Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Feel the data is small really on him though. How much you judging year one stats? Then year two? Clearly he made huge strides this year.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is the blindside more important? Or being forced out of the pocket to your weaker throwing side on the run?

51 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Sure would be nice to have him behind Lane for a year to teach him how to be a pro

Was my argument at S. Except S actually can play more also. Back up two S spots. But bring in for packages.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Believe No Mas or some folks think Hurts weakest going to the left to throw.

I believe that also. Teams have found it difficult to force him left,so that's a good thing.I don't think KC can force him to do that either. 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Was my argument at S. Except S actually can play more also. Back up two S spots. But bring in for packages.

We're talking about ROT's not S

52 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I think he was calling out the thief really,if you read the entire quote he said got you on cam LOL,then shamed him in front of the whole city. I don;t think this is the big thing on him staying or not. I'm sure it was insured

I’m sure he was in the heat of being PO-ed. calling out having him on camera. Yep. The extra step calling out the city about how you get down after a win? The truth came out there.

52 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Tough to find them,most try to be LT because usually that pays more. Most sites list them as "OT" So you have to go through each guy to find them. Wright held the line for my boy Hooker

It was traditionally RT was more the mauler.

I’m sure he was in the heat of being PO-ed. calling out having him on camera. Yep. The extra step calling out the city about how you get down after a win? The truth came out there.

Yeah noone ever says anything in the heat of the moment when they are angry

48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

And we used him to get to the SB? Job accomplished by Howie

Yes and no. SB great. Keeping the stud S? I say nope. He’s gone. Even if he never was the highest on Philly as a city… best opportunity was show commas early to him to can’t refuse.

It was traditionally RT was more the mauler.

Normally that is your RB blocker on the strong side,so I would rather have a guy experienced at that. You can convert LT,but everyone thinks they are interchangeable and it's not that easy

40 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

So you actually think he isn't enjoying playing for the Eagles and wouldn't come back here if offer was similar to somewhere else?

Nah…I really got this vibe he’s on another agenda.

Just now, cunninghamtheman said:

Yes and no. SB great. Keeping the stud S? I say nope. He’s gone. Even if he never was the highest on Philly as a city… best opportunity was show commas early to him to can’t refuse.

To early to know that,guesswork at best

Who calls out a whole city? Plus I don’t see him as quality character leadership. Not sure football is his real love or focus. Didn’t he start a rap label? I could think of many target cities he could prefer if that’s more his priority.

Buffalo a quality team. But you arent collaborating with tons of guys just bumping into them there.

Not that your football job controls everything. He’s going to have huge money to make stuff happen for up and coming rappers.

I’m just throwing out my guess and opinions. Not  like I hang and know the guy like any of that. But the rap scene it feels is his true passion. A bunch of cities he can be hanging and bumping into the guys he desires more. He’ll have the huge bank account to get those guys attention also.

13 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So,do you guys think we re-sign White?

Depends on what they really think of Nakobe Dean

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It was a Kia. I believe we will pay him enough to get a fancier one. if he likes KIA's I have NP with that. It was insured,he probably has another by now?. I think you are blowing this all out of proportion

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

Depends on what they really think of Nakobe Dean

Yeah,good point!!! I forgot about him LOL Dean was a total steal. I hope he can get back to where he was

13 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I think the rap career does completely kill some destinations also. 

Personally I could care less what does with his off time.Only matters what he does on the field. I don't think his rapping has anything to do with city choices AT ALL

IDK you can't rap in any city in the US?? If he wants to walk away from football he WILL. Only he controls that

Archived