Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

48 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So disagree,he is our starting LT and if Lane goes he won't be moving Unless we are severely in a bind

I’m open to getting the best T we can. Mailata play opposite side. How I see it.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Kind of weird you picked out 2 I have on my mock ,Wright and Ika-great minds think alike

I just want our lines to continue to overwhelm the opposition even more and open things up, we're losing a lot of linemen 

4 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m open to getting the best T we can. Mailata play opposite side. How I see it.

OK just seems stupid to fix what ain't broke

2 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

I just want our lines to continue to overwhelm the opposition even more and open things up, we're losing a lot of linemen 

Edge,DT,ROT and CB are my first 4 choices. Any order,but thats the order I have right now. I really like Ika,that would indeed be a brick wall lol

Nope Mailata stays LT. He's good there and he and Dickerson are best buds, they know each others moves

We have a few DE's, have no idea if they're any good, Barnett's prolly gone, what a waste

6 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Nope Mailata stays LT. He's good there and he and Dickerson are best buds, they know each others moves

Agreed

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

We have a few DE's, have no idea if they're any good, Barnett's prolly gone, what a waste

I haven't liked him since we drafted him. He does the minimum to stay employed. Not really a guy who pushes it I'm fine with showing him the door 

8 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

I'm in with either Murphy or Wilson at 10. Either is fine,1 of them should be there at 10. I have no clue what Howie is thinking May even be able to trade 10 back to 12 and still land one of them

Forgot we have the track guy Allen still tucked away on the ps, don't remember seeing him play at all either. Don't remember much of a lot of these guys just going thru the roster

3 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

The one I posted is the composite of all the top sites and boards. Good idea who will be where,then you can refine later

Had to laugh at this on touchdownwire so I'm sharing it;

Pro tip for NFL general managers not named Howie Roseman: If Howie Roseman shows up on your Caller ID, make sure everything in your office is strapped down.

OK, got that site. Like I said it's early. Choices, choices - esp if Murphy falls, Gonzales and Paris Johnson. Still have to see who stays after the season.

57 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Had to laugh at this on touchdownwire so I'm sharing it;

Pro tip for NFL general managers not named Howie Roseman: If Howie Roseman shows up on your Caller ID, make sure everything in your office is strapped down.

Love it LOL

51 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

OK, got that site. Like I said it's early. Choices, choices - esp if Murphy falls, Gonzales and Paris Johnson. Still have to see who stays after the season.

Like Gonzalez,he was the first CB I mentioned. I just didn't add him because I don;t see Howie taking a CB that high. JMO. BTW that composite site,if you click the player it will show you what boards have him where,so you can sort out the lesser sites if you choose to

55 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

OT - If I ever switched from acoustic to electric, I want her to teach me. Voted best rock guitarist 2022, but omg!

https://www.musicradar.com/news/sophie-lloyd-guitar-interview-2022

Bass player-24 years. Agree learn your own way. lessons are fine for beginners. I took a few lessons even after I was good(ranked in the top 10 in ohio-no partcular order could have been 10 or 1) just to learn other styles and incorporate them. They learned things from me also. I wouldn't turn down lessons from her no matter what the subject was .I got into bands because I could play and sing high harmony on crazy train :rock:

I do NOT expect everyone or even ANYONE to agree with me…..just so we are clear. Yes, Cunningham I already know where you stand so no need to respond to this one.

I think Mahomes is so good, that I don’t know what kind of defensive game plan to put together to beat him in ONE GIANT GAME! The Eagles have not beaten AR since he has been in KC yet. His experience over Sirianni worries me. I’m super high on McVay, yet his Rams were severly outcoached vs Bellicheat on Super Bowl Sunday a few years ago. I sure hope that doesn’t happen to the Eagles.

I’m so high on Mahomes I think they will be Super Bowl or AFC Championship every year he stays healthy. Sure glad he’s in the AFC.

4 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

I do NOT expect everyone or even ANYONE to agree with me…..just so we are clear. Yes, Cunningham I already know where you stand so no need to respond to this one.

I think Mahomes is so good, that I don’t know what kind of defensive game plan to put together to beat him in ONE GIANT GAME! The Eagles have not beaten AR since he has been in KC yet. His experience over Sirianni worries me. I’m super high on McVay, yet his Rams were severly outcoached vs Bellicheat on Super Bowl Sunday a few years ago. I sure hope that doesn’t happen to the Eagles.

I’m so high on Mahomes I think they will be Super Bowl or AFC Championship every year he stays healthy. Sure glad he’s in the AFC.

I look at it conversely. How will they stop Hurts? Our receiving weapons are as good or better. Our running game is better Our defense is better. I'm looking forward to hoisting the Lombardi. I want Mahomes at 100% so there are no excuses

7 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

Mahomes is the best QB right now no doubt.  MVP for sure.  How I game plan him...simple strategy that I feel works against great players most of the time.   You take away his teammates and attack their weaknesses. 

Our DL will have to keep up the pressure.  Our CBs will have to lock down their outside guys.  And the extra strategy should go towards covering Kelce. 

On the flip side, our QB has to make good decisions and throws to make sure we keep the ball and put up points.  It's not going to be single digits and defensive domination this game.  Just avoiding turnovers isn't going to work, we gotta make plays on offense when they present themselves. 

I think if the QBs play even we win. Mahomes will have to out play Hurts.  He probably will... the question is by how much and will it be enough.  If Mahomes plays great and Hurts plays a little above average...I think we still have a shot. Might come down to a turnover or special teams play.  Hurts plays well, I can't see us losing.

Archived