Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I’m far from two faced. I’m plenty if things. But I’m blunt consistent for sure.

LOL yeah calling both sides means you are always right,I love the comedic value you provide. Arod  going to LV not happening, now it's well maybe,but it's Adams fault HAHAHA Oh man.Adams must have made up those tweets and I in turn made up that he said them

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all I can do is explain my thoughts. Then you can take it or leave it. You can understand and agree or disagree. But too much of what it feels makes me look bad and wears on everybody of us going around and around. I just spend way too much time trying to get through to you. 

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But I keep engaging trying to explain myself. Then it turns to defending myself. So I look bad going around and around with you.

I should just be quiet and let you look bad on your own cause you're good at it LOL

But please just try and read and consider my thoughts first. Then we don’t waste so much effort on these wild tangents that are mischaracterizing what I said. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

LOL yeah calling both sides means you are always right,I love the comedic value you provide. Arod not going to LV not happening, now it's well maybe,but it's Adams fault HAHAHA Oh man.Adams must have made up those tweets and I in turn made up that he said them

Whatever you say. I stated my opinion. Have several reasons why I got there. All I can say. Take it or leave it. You can have your opinions also.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

But please just try and read and consider my thoughts first. Then we don’t waste so much effort on these wild tangents that are mischaracterizing what I said. Thank you.

But no need to consider anyone else's,it's Ham thoughts or no thoughts,but I love the HUGE spin,we all see it so often. So after I said Arod to LV and you said no way,now suddenly there is a way. Just say "yeah I was wrong and I can see that" But no,not happening,so I will be quiet and let you dig your own hole

1 hour ago, Senhorcook said:

Remember that Malcolm Jenkins covered Gronk vs the Patriots and played him exceptionally well. CGJ is not Jenkins, but could he take this role vs Travis Kelce?

I think you almost need to DT him,one guy to try and jump the route for a pick,the other to make the tackle if that doesn't happen. Do we have that pair? I don't think you can beat him 1 on 1

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Nope,I don't want to lose a SB because one of my staff is distracted. Now maybe he isn't,but why risk it and why is it fair as no other teams have to do it? They can wait until the SB is over(and IMO they should do this anyway,I mean for every team). The 2022 season is NOT over until the SB reaches 0:00. Then do what you want 

Again...it didn't hurt New England and other teams in the last 50 plus years.  We need to stop as fans and act like we've been here. These guys are pros playing for the ultimate prize... they don't start work on the next job until after the parade. Besides... a win looks good on the resume.  The egos these guys have has to be huge in order to be successful. 

The same rule applies to our Eagles as the rest of the league.  That's it.

We need to stop with this kind of BA soap opera stuff.  AJ Brown isn't going to drop a pass because a coach us leaving. Come on now.

31 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

But no need to consider anyone else's,it's Ham thoughts or no thoughts,but I love the HUGE spin,we all see it so often. So after I said Arod to LV and you said no way,now suddenly there is a way. Just say "yeah I was wrong and I can see that" But no,not happening,so I will be quiet and let you dig your own hole

You can have your thoughts. But nothing you presenting changed my opinion on it. So I have my reasoning and own way I seeing it. What’s wrong with that?

Kelce has been doubled his whole career. So better not consider that any great plan to have a guy underneath and a guy over top to tackle.

He routinely runs such smooth routes he’ll beat the underneath coverage a ridiculous amount of the time.

If the guy over top to tackle is a DB you in double trouble. No DB we have going to tackle Kelce alone.

Have a DB underneath playing the LB role. Then have a Lb behind to clean up. Really kind of seems like a decent idea I haven’t seen much of.

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

You can have your thoughts. But nothing you presenting changed my opinion on it. So I have my reasoning and own way I seeing it. What’s wrong with that?

Because you have 2 differing opinions LOL

13 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Again...it didn't hurt New England and other teams in the last 50 plus years.  We need to stop as fans and act like we've been here. These guys are pros playing for the ultimate prize... they don't start work on the next job until after the parade. Besides... a win looks good on the resume.  The egos these guys have has to be huge in order to be successful. 

We need to stop with this kind of BA soap opera stuff.  AJ Brown isn't going to drop a pass because a coach us leaving. Come on now.

My opinion is all teams should be treated equally,that means no contact for any team until after the SB,they can wait the 2 weeks they won't die. It's not soap opera it's about fairness all around. 2-3 weeks will just kill everyone?? They can't wait that long? OUR season is not over yet. Why do the other 30 teams get  new staff members and start working on next years team, while we or KC don't have that?? if the league wants parity it needs to be in every area. That's my opinion

14 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Planning for a team not on the schedule. So you want every minute of prep you can get. Just never know when you notice that little detail that is crucial against the opponent. One extra twitch. One hand balled up in a fist. Any little tell. Like the poker players find. So can’t really say you want any distractions. Second interview fir a HC job is a life dream goal for a coach.

We traveling all the way across country for the biggest game of their lives. It’s in Zona, right?

Where is Steichen interviewing for the Colts job? In Indy I’d assume. Second interview…you’d think everybody would be present in the organization for that one.

Just the travel and logistics is a ton. Getting ready for the SB is unreal already. How many have folded under that pressure? The prep is so difficult. Don’t think it’s just X and O planning for KC either.

Archived