cunninghamtheman

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Exactly

Absolute LEGEND(in your own mind)

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, ARod to Green Bay? Sarcasm I thought was very obvious after calling Adams a player with 100 million. I don’t know. Can’t bring all my posts down to the lowest common denominator d for all to understand. Just try and think on some of these things first please.

You said Adams was a poor athlete LMAO. Then you said no way Arod goes to LV. So Davante never made that tweet? I made this all up, and he's trolling me personally??? Talk about low denominators. No way I can  get under that bar Unbelievable

Why wouldn’t ARod be unhappy Adams abandon him for Carr? Really offensive I would think.

Where do you get this abandoned stuff??? SPIN SPIN SPIN,I'm dizzy

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

If choice one was stability with a QB...and you think Carr in LV was more stable.  Now that situation is gone..  no stability... no Carr... why wouldn't Adams want to play with Rodgers as compared to anyone else?  

I absolutely understand why Adams realizes his mistake. Would love to get ARod since his idea of Carr backfired so hard. Why ARod would want to? That’s what I question. They put together personnel that most thought they could even contend with. Kind of like the dallas situation….HC clearly trashed the situation. They looked twice as good before. Added a few elite pieces and went backwards. Pretty much only thing to blame is the HC change. Rumors and even player testimony has really labeled how terrible he is as a HC. Great O and football mind. I believe that. But goes to show how takes much more than X and Os to be a HC and leader of an organization. 

28 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Where do you get this abandoned stuff??? SPIN SPIN SPIN,I'm dizzy

Original point and word about Adams was that he felt like there was more stability and longevity with his old buddy Carr than ARod. Why he ditched ARod for Vegas. Packers were said to have offered the money and contract to keep him. He refused and forced his trade to Vegas. ARod went from MVP to a very trying and difficult season. His statements seem to point mostly at the change from losing Adams to rookie WR growing pains. I’m clearly not in ARod’s head. But seems easy enough with what we do know to think ARod just had to suffer…now leave GB because Adams forced his way out. Choosing Carr over him. ARod comes off to me as mega ego personality. I don’t remotely think ARod believes Carr is anywhere near in the same class. I really don’t think ARod thinks anybody is. 

Strictly based on personnel. The city. I could make a case for ARod to Vegas. But based on those….they should have been a contending team also. We’ll see what happens. Just giving my two cents opinion based on all I’ve heard and known. 

A lesser thought is Titans. Could be huge for ARod to go there. Is split up with Shailen  Woodley is the only major downside there. I believe she is from there. So he has fresh negativity going on relating to that area. This thought and reasoning might be shakier. I’d have to care enough to investigate and educate myself enough to know more about all that. Think there might be something to this point knocking that logical destination off the list though. Admit I follow on the field much more than the TMZ lifestyle stuff though. 

31 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Why do these reports not do any investigative journalism? At least we could get what happened to get him to act in such a way. Mixon always been red flagged for character. Thought of as one step out of gang logic. Blessed with being an athlete. Very happy to root for our team stacked with such high character athletes. Feels extremely rare. Like the good guys can actually win. Real proud of this team we’ve assembled.

4 hours ago, joemas6 said:

I'm not worried about who is unleashed... just what the team does as a whole.  Goedert we know is our #3 option...  Kelce for them is #1, 2 and 3.

Remember that Malcolm Jenkins covered Gronk vs the Patriots and played him exceptionally well. CGJ is not Jenkins, but could he take this role vs Travis Kelce?

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Original point and word about Adams was that he felt like there was more stability and longevity with his old buddy Carr than ARod. Why he ditched ARod for Vegas. Packers were said to have offered the money and contract to keep him. He refused and forced his trade to Vegas. ARod went from MVP to a very trying and difficult season. His statements seem to point mostly at the change from losing Adams to rookie WR growing pains. I’m clearly not in ARod’s head. But seems easy enough with what we do know to think ARod just had to suffer…now leave GB because Adams forced his way out. Choosing Carr over him. ARod comes off to me as mega ego personality. I don’t remotely think ARod believes Carr is anywhere near in the same class. I really don’t think ARod thinks anybody is. 

He didn't ditch anyone,he was traded by the FO

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Strictly based on personnel. The city. I could make a case for ARod to Vegas. But based on those….they should have been a contending team also. We’ll see what happens. Just giving my two cents opinion based on all I’ve heard and known. 

OH now covering again? You said "NO WAY" basically to Arod going to LV,now it's another story?? Adam is a "poor athlete"? Really???? I said Arod to LV and you said NO. But now that you have proven wrong it;s suddenly possible. You can't admit it when someone else is right,so sad 

58 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Remember that Malcolm Jenkins covered Gronk vs the Patriots and played him exceptionally well. CGJ is not Jenkins, but could he take this role vs Travis Kelce?

Jenkins needed up much more than CGJ is. He was very aggressive physical player. CGJ hit Watson(I think it was) and Watson didn’t budge. Actually CGJ body ripped from inside.

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

The word for you is eristic.

Impressive word, but your name(see Ham) is listed in the definition. I got a phrase for you,you are two faced and I called it

White has been erratic tackler. To put it nicely. He can do some coverage things. But Kelce a whole other level.

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Impressive word, but your name(see Ham) is listed in the definition. I got a phrase for you,you are two faced and I called it

I’m far from two faced. I’m plenty if things. But I’m blunt consistent for sure.

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

That’s why it’s so frustrating having discussions with you. I look bad going so long trying to get through to you. You don’t get my points. Then come back at me with examples and thoughts not even of what I just explained. 

But I keep engaging trying to explain myself. Then it turns to defending myself. So I look bad going around and around with you.

I can step back and see how the rest of the board gets annoyed or just tired of those long pointless discussions. 

Archived