cunninghamtheman

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

OH Cam doesn't run RO's? He sure did in Carolina

Did NE run before Cam those damn your dense 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I’m not building him up to anything just stating facts that he has proven to be a good OC on numerous occasions. 

Facts are he is "average" in a very good organization(which we don't have BTW). If he was that good there would have been little fall off from brady leaving,but as I showed you it was an AWFUL year offensively

Facts are he is "average" in a very good organization(which we don't have BTW). If he was that good there would have been little fall off from brady leaving,but as I showed you it was an AWFUL year offensively

Yea let’s just neglect the fact he didn’t have Eldman most the year he didn’t have Gronk. RBs  stayed hurt and.. Cam drastically fell off and put in a whole new offense.

5 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Did NE run before Cam those damn your dense 

You're telling me about a QB I know alot more about than you do.So stop the "dense BS" Cam ran RO's plenty so you are wrong. If Josh was so great,their offense would have been close to the previous year not the catastrophic fall off

Yea let’s just neglect the fact he didn’t have Eldman most the year he didn’t have Gronk. RBs  stayed hurt and.. Cam drastically fell off and put in a whole new offense.

I thought they rebuilt the offense for Cam??? This is a contradiction lol

You're telling me about a QB I know alot more about than you do.So stop the "dense BS" Cam ran RO's plenty so you are wrong. If Josh was so great,they offense would have been close to the previous year not the catastrophic fall off

Did NE???? Run ROs simple question... I’ll answer no they didn’t not before they got cam... Josh put all that in reshaping the entire O to better suit Cam with no off-season... so you stop the dense bs 

I thought they rebuilt the offense for Cam??? This is a contradiction lol

No it isn’t dense ass damn 

Did NE???? Run ROs simple question... I’ll answer no they didn’t not before they got cam... Josh put all that in reshaping the entire O to better suit Cam with no off-season... so you stop the dense bs 

No it isn’t dense ass damn 

LMAO so a QB with an ADDITIONAL ability makes the offense WORSE?" Please

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

You're telling me about a QB I know alot more about than you do.

Also how do you know more about Cam then me and do t spout some I’m in NC nonsense... was there during his peak years also was in NC 

21 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Ya know what would be comical? If Duce turned them down HAHAHAHA

My fav would be teams wanting to talk with Howie!

4 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Also how do you know more about Cam then me and do t spout some I’m in NC nonsense... was there during his peak years also was in NC 

This year is the only year that matters. No point in going back 5 years when things were different,so that is a moot point. I can point to good or bad QB's in any year you want.Only thing that matters is RIGHT NOW and NE's offense was TRASH,so use any excuse you want. I will buy you a josh statue you can worship him on your front lawn anytime you want

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

My fav would be teams wanting to talk with Howie!

He may as well take the HC job here,cause he will be running the show anyhow

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

This year is the only year that matters. No point in going back 5 years when things were different,so that is a moot point. I can point to good or bad QB's in any year you want.Only thing that matters is RIGHT NOW and NE's offense was TRASH,so use any excuse you want. I will buy you a josh statue you can worship him on your front lawn anytime you want

He may as well take that job too LOL

Lmao 😂 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Lmao 😂 

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how a QB with added abilities makes a team worse since you "rebuilt" the whole team for him and you have a "top notch" OC

9 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm still waiting for you to tell me how a QB with added abilities makes a team worse since you "rebuilt" the whole team for him and you have a "top notch" OC

An additional ability he can run and can’t throw with a damn what additional ability lol you know soooo much more then me about Cam though 

All these QB with these additional abilities why aren’t they the greatest to play the game... I never hear Cunningham, Vick, Cam, Lamar mentioned in the realm of Manning, Brees, Brady

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

All these QB with these additional abilities why aren’t they the greatest to play the game... I never hear Cunningham, Vick, Cam, Lamar mentioned in the realm of Manning, Brees, Brady

Your dense lol. At any rate none of this matters because we are now down to finding anyone stupid enough to take this job. All the good ones walked away. Maybe Mrs. Wentz is available so she won't have to spend a long distance call to tell us how to use her boy  

5 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

IDK lets go back to Johnny Unitas if you want to go through history

"There are no old running QB's" for a reason. The same thing they wanted to coach out of Wentz but praised in Wentz. Maybe that's the way now. draft QB's often enough to have great bu's if your #1 is a dual threat. Of course contracts would have to be structured for the dual threats' shorter career. Pretty difficult not knowing when that injury will come, but it will.

Here's my point 93 .When Brady left NE the offense TANKED, when Brady got to T, the offense did much better(and will get better if he stays). That has ZERO to do with the OC's at either place. BRADY was the difference in both places. McDaniels is "average" as an OC and I see nothing to alter that thought

4 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

"There are no old running QB's" for a reason. The same thing they wanted to coach out of Wentz but praised in Wentz. Maybe that's the way now. draft QB's often enough to have great bu's if your #1 is a dual threat. Of course contracts would have to be structured for the dual threats' shorter career. Pretty difficult not knowing when that injury will come, but it will.

The college QB's ARE getting better every year and there are more of them, so turnover shouldn't be a problem. More QB's with shorter careers? Yeah I think you hit that right

Well, Rumors is Josh McDaniels is the leading contender for the HC Job. Not sure how I feel about that. He may be able to "Fix" Wentz. There was a great deal of turmoil in Denver before he left. Also, he supposedly rubbed his players the wrong way. One issue was his drafting and acquiring players, which he will not have as a job here. This may help. Not that Howie has done anything for the draft, but Josh only will have to worry about coaching. Maybe he will do a better job here. Maybe not. I certainly hope he has a say for his assistants though. We would need a solid DC with him there.

Not a fan. Of course, I do not see any real viable option to be honest.

3 minutes ago, stine said:

There was a great deal of turmoil in Denver before he left.

This was also a decade ago so have to hope he grew and learned from that experience 

4 minutes ago, stine said:

I certainly hope he has a say for his assistants though. We would need a solid DC with him there.

I really like the idea of Jarod Mayo paired with him. Might be a gamble but super smart guy was a coach on the field and now working under Belicheat one of the best D minds. 

Really think Mayo is an up and comer 

Then Howie's will draft below avg, blame coaching and assistants, replace them, making the coach want more say which in turn will make Howie cry to daddy. Jeff runs to Howie's rescue, fires the coach and we start the merry-go-round all over again. 

11 minutes ago, stine said:

Well, Rumors is Josh McDaniels is the leading contender for the HC Job. Not sure how I feel about that. He may be able to "Fix" Wentz. There was a great deal of turmoil in Denver before he left. Also, he supposedly rubbed his players the wrong way. One issue was his drafting and acquiring players, which he will not have as a job here. This may help. Not that Howie has done anything for the draft, but Josh only will have to worry about coaching. Maybe he will do a better job here. Maybe not. I certainly hope he has a say for his assistants though. We would need a solid DC with him there.

Not a fan. Of course, I do not see any real viable option to be honest.

Yeah it's fairly grim out there. Seems the word is out this is NOT a job someone would aspire to

Archived