Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

This was also a decade ago so have to hope he grew and learned from that experience 

Some do learn. Others cannot change their true colors. We will see if he gets the job...

9 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I really like the idea of Jarod Mayo paired with him. Might be a gamble but super smart guy was a coach on the field and now working under Belicheat one of the best D minds. 

Really think Mayo is an up and comer 

That I wouldn't mind seeing BG. Mayo would be a good DC I think. At least worth a shot... Maybe they draft Parsons!

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-compensatory-picks-for-minority-coaches-and-executives-explained/ar-BB1cKP1F             This is racist BS. So,we can hire Duce ,then put him back where he is after the draft lol

Gee ya think?

Made it through the surgery. Pretty sore and walking around with a walker for another 2 weeks thengraduate to a cane.

15 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Gee ya think?

Made it through the surgery. Pretty sore and walking around with a walker for another 2 weeks thengraduate to a cane.

Glad to see you are on the mend my friend!!   Sucks getting old....

5 minutes ago, stine said:

Glad to see you are on the mend my friend!!   Sucks getting old....

Yeah, if i'd known i was gonna live this long i'd have taken better care of myself.

55 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Gee ya think?

Awesome, excellent news! Glad you are back

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Gee ya think?

Yeah this is the new "improved" NFL BS policy. SO now I DEMAND racial equality in every teams line-up. We need to roster a swede, a pacific Islander, a dude from Costa Rica,2 chinese,1 from Ethiopia,a coach from India and a russian cheerleader. get bizzy in novacare (Dafuq are they doing???) Pitiful. We will also need to listen to 57 anthems we can all collectively kneel to. By the end of that time, there will be no time for the game-perfect!!! so,the NFL way to end racism is by being racists- no hypocrits here!!

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Then Howie's will draft below avg, blame coaching and assistants, replace them, making the coach want more say which in turn will make Howie cry to daddy. Jeff runs to Howie's rescue, fires the coach and we start the merry-go-round all over again. 

Nailed it(sadly)

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Gee ya think?

Nice to hear from you! Was thinking of you couple of days ago and praying for a speedy rehab on your knee. I witnessed my Pop go through knee replacement. And now my GF hurt her knee really bad 3 wks ago at work. Just found out diagnosis is partially torn meniscus. 

54 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Nailed it(sadly)

No comment. My vocabulary won't support prevention of someone thinking I'm a racist. Which is far from the truth. My good friend that I help at his shop is (no, not Native American) Indian. Just like me, but different skin and accent. 

NFL is now allowing interviews w/ prospects still playing

A cane for brain surgery?

What kinda op? Glad you're ok

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

NFL is now allowing interviews w/ prospects still playing

A cane for brain surgery?

What kinda op? Glad you're ok

Total knee replacemant.

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

Total knee replacemant.

ASG----Bionic Eagle

2 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

No comment. My vocabulary won't support prevention of someone thinking I'm a racist. Which is far from the truth. My good friend that I help at his shop is (no, not Native American) Indian. Just like me, but different skin and accent. 

I am not racist(or I dont believe I am) but this policy sure discriminates. I don't see how being racist solves racism. IDC what color you are, can you DO THE JOB?

Daughter and hubby have Covid. He brought it home from work(Asst mgr for Publix) And I KNOW they take every possible precaution. So I guess we aren't allowed to eat now, so I will gnaw on my coffee table(needs salt)

Good luck w/ the recoup ASG. Still getting the hyalgan shots in mine, prolly join you in a few yrs. 

Was listening to Tiki & Tierney in the background earlier and they said teams can now talk w/ teams who are still playing. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

OT - just got a pkg from amazon, a pack of tile anchors the size of my fist - they came in a 2ft x 3 ft box! Glad it was free shipping!

From Howard Eskin...

"I hear it is most likely going to come down to Josh McDaniels or Duce Staley. The reason that I believe that is what I hear is Howie (Roseman) really likes Josh McDaniels…Jeffrey Lurie not quite at that point and the interview with Duce Staley, from what I was told, really went well. Jeffrey Lurie has also received quite a few text messages from players who are in support of Duce Staley. How much that means, I don’t know, but that will obviously have some input. In Duce’s interview he was very through, had some good ideas for coaches, especially offensive and defensive coordinators, both from the pros and from college. He has got guys from what I understand he has talked to if he gets the job. He is prepared. From what I understand that has impressed Jeffrey Lurie.”

If Howie is giving the green light for McDaniels my guess would be only a matter of time... Unless one of these other coaches absolutely blows them away. 

8 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

From Howard Eskin...

"I hear it is most likely going to come down to Josh McDaniels or Duce Staley. The reason that I believe that is what I hear is Howie (Roseman) really likes Josh McDaniels…Jeffrey Lurie not quite at that point and the interview with Duce Staley, from what I was told, really went well. Jeffrey Lurie has also received quite a few text messages from players who are in support of Duce Staley. How much that means, I don’t know, but that will obviously have some input. In Duce’s interview he was very through, had some good ideas for coaches, especially offensive and defensive coordinators, both from the pros and from college. He has got guys from what I understand he has talked to if he gets the job. He is prepared. From what I understand that has impressed Jeffrey Lurie.”

If choosing between the two, I hope Staley gets it.  I have heard elsewhere that he has a strong staff in line to hire should he be offered the job.  That is critical, as we all saw with Doug.  I don't think he has the experience or knowledge to run an offense himself, so having someone with a strong background is mandatory.  Wonder who he has in mind as his coordinators.

Philip Rivers retiring might be the answer to our qb situation, as they are in a position to win right now, and they might be willing to roll the dice on Wentz since they don't have any other viable options.

Archived