Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Not Scott’s fault he is a backup RB on a team that doesn’t like to run but have to give him credit for making the most of his chances when given them. 

141 carries at a 4.4 clip isn’t bad production.

no it isn't, but I think you are not giving our O-Line enough credit either. Sanders had 5.3 Average last year. The O-Line had to be doing something for the Running game. That is why all of us were ****ing they did not run the ball enough... Anyway, We beat this enough!!  lol

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CB LB and DL honestly top my list. If we got another WR I’m fine with it but I’d like to see what we already have in our young guys we invested in, in an offense that doesn’t just run verticals all day and a coach that can actually coach them.

Well, whatever they draft better be a starter!  We cannot afford to miss this year. Too many holes and not enough depth in allot of areas...

I’m still curious as to what the Eagles do with Hurts. Think you can make a strong case for them trading him or keeping him.

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Going RB in the 3rd would be too rich for my blood.  While I agree RB is a need I think we have much bigger needs elsewhere that should be addressed earlier and can grab a decent back on day 3.  I have my eyes on Elijah Mitchell from Louisiana in the 5th or 6th. 

My ideal day 1/2 draft goes:  1 - Chase, 2 - Samuel Jr (or Campbell), 3 - Cisco.  

Smith,Campbell, Gainwell. I need a RB that can make a difference,not more guys for the PS

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Yes at the end of the day he does whether he uses that power is on him he delegates that power to Howie his GM... Just like Lurie can give full control of the staff to Siri which you don’t know you just assume it’s Howie and the FO..

Hypocrite 

You aren't even using that word in context-laughable. tell me where this so called hypocrasy is(I'll wait)

1 hour ago, stine said:

Well, whatever they draft better be a starter!  We cannot afford to miss this year. Too many holes and not enough depth in allot of areas...

1,2 Smith ,Campbell, both can start. With Reagor and the others we have we should be fine at WR(if we can keep them on the dang field). Campbell with Slay should help the secondary,or at least make it suck less

Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another.

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

You aren't even using that word in context-laughable. tell me where this so called hypocrasy is(I'll wait)

Your assuming same as me yet criticizing me for assuming hypocrite 

2 hours ago, stine said:

Green Bay has 3 quality RB's. Carolina, Cleveland, KC, Dallas, NO, Indy and Tennessee all have 2. There may be more, but hardly a dream to have at least 2 quality running backs. This is the main focus of what we were talking about

I agree on RBs. But whole team depth is not realistic.

30 minutes ago, stine said:

This is a good quote from the article.

"The notable areas of excellence in the Colts offense in the time Sirianni has been there, have been in terms of winning matchups with good route combinations and scheme rather than relying on skill players. The Colts haven’t had a great receiver room in the time Reich has been the head coach, and they’ve had to win through play calling as much as with their individual players."

5 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Hypocrisy is the practice of engaging in the same behavior or activity for which one criticizes another.

Your assuming same as me yet criticizing me for assuming hypocrite 

Not even close lmao,but hold that dream HAHAHAHAHA

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Not even close lmao,but hold that dream HAHAHAHAHA

Damn your a dumb ass can’t help ignorance though 

Damn your a dumb ass can’t help ignorance though 

You can move away from the mirror now

If I’m honest I’d like the Eagles to get Howard back on track. Dude is a good RB and has shown it. 

Think a trio of Sanders/Howard/Scott can compete with most teams 

I was hoping it would work out also....but Howard didn’t look good. He’s done.

CB LB and DL honestly top my list. If we got another WR I’m fine with it but I’d like to see what we already have in our young guys we invested in, in an offense that doesn’t just run verticals all day and a coach that can actually coach them.

Who do you and stine have playing S?

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Who do you and stine have playing S?

Think McLeod returns and I really like Wallace think there is a lot you can build on with him.

1 hour ago, time2rock said:

Going RB in the 3rd would be too rich for my blood.  While I agree RB is a need I think we have much bigger needs elsewhere that should be addressed earlier and can grab a decent back on day 3.  I have my eyes on Elijah Mitchell from Louisiana in the 5th or 6th. 

My ideal day 1/2 draft goes:  1 - Chase, 2 - Samuel Jr (or Campbell), 3 - Cisco.  

IDK bro,see we have no 4th pick, for me that is an issue because in 4 you can still get a few decent players. By round 5 you are in BU and WIP territory,so it's a tough call in round 3. Not looking at Sanders replacement,yet he needs to be a guy that can have some type impact and while you MAY find that guy in 5 or beyond,by then alot of talent has dried up. So I can understand waiting and taking something else in round 3. It's just sacrificing 1 position for another and that depends on the pick and how badly in need you are as to what direction you go. Scott is "ok". If Sanders went to down, I can't see him as a 3 down back and I think it would be wise to get that guy in here. I think Scotts "relief and COP" role he has is about all we are going to get from him

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I was hoping it would work out also....but Howard didn’t look good. He’s done.

IDK we didn't use him much. Makes me wonder why we made that effort at all

5 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

I'm thinking (just like at the the time) it was a last ditch effort. 

24 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It was worth a shot. He didn’t look like his old self though

You know what... That's a good move I think. I think Haskins could make strides in Pitts. I don't think he should be too disheartened by being cut by Washington. In fact he should take that as a compliment. 

31 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Think McLeod returns and I really like Wallace think there is a lot you can build on with him.

I like Maddox in the FS role. Wallace seems worth giving every opportunity to. Kid has a ton of confidence. Of coarse we have no idea about the identity of our D. McLeod I don’t see as making it back by week one. So we look to have no starting S. Can’t really go into the season like that. Hopefully our new DC knows some available cheap vet options. Definitely wouldn’t complain about drafting one. Sure can’t spend on a top notch vet.

5 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I like Maddox in the FS role. Wallace seems worth giving every opportunity to. Kid has a ton of confidence. Of coarse we have no idea about the identity of our D. McLeod I don’t see as making it back by week one. So we look to have no starting S. Can’t really go into the season like that. Hopefully our new DC knows some available cheap vet options. Definitely wouldn’t complain about drafting one. Sure can’t spend on a top notch vet.

I have stated numerous times I like Maddox at S think he could also be that 3rd S though not sure that will be as huge a role in a new D scheme 

Archived