EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I was once an optimist.  Now I consider myself a realist.  

If this team manages more than 6 wins, I'll take back every negative thing I've said over the past months about Howie.

I sincerely hope you'll be willing to revisit this in January.

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hurts, Goedert, Eagles 2022 and 2023 first round picks 

I see you are on board it’s not necessarily a given goedert is given a long term extension. 

Just now, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I sincerely hope you'll be willing to revisit this in January.

I am a man of my word.    Caveat... a move for Watson and all bets are off.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hurts, Goedert, Eagles 2022 and 2023 first round picks, 2022 2nd round pick 

I'd pass if the price is that high. That's also putting all of the off field stuff completely out of the equation. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Hurts, Goedert, Eagles 2022 and 2023 first round picks 

image.thumb.png.0ebd6c0383dc6f70935b2179f9daa854.png

2 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Wow. No way the Eagles make this move. Right?

Now? Still doubt it? At some point? Think it's highly probable.

3 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Hope they don’t 

14 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

I'd pass if the price is that high. That's also putting all of the off field stuff completely out of the equation. 

Same. I last second put in the 2nd round pick. It’s hard to tell how much exactly it would take to get it done. I don’t think they even want Hurts, I just included him to avoid the drama. 

4 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Bluster to get the Dolphins to make their move 

Eagles should offer just 1 first and TY McGill and if they don’t like it they can shove it up Deshaun’s ass!

One thing people need to understand. They aren't making this move unless they have indisputable evidence that the allegations against Watson are false. Twitter is freaking out right now about how he is this and he is that and how could the Eagles trade for him. I think people need to use common sense. They aren't going to sell the farm in terms of draft picks and hitch their entire franchise to a scumbag who could be suspended in the metoo era. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Same. I last second put in the 2nd round pick. It’s hard to tell how much exactly it would take to get it done. I don’t think they even want Hurts, I just included him to avoid the drama. 

Assuming the Eagles have done their due diligence and then some and everything with the allegations checks out as a BS money grab, I would do two first and Hurts, and maybe an additional second or third.

5 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

One thing people need to understand. They aren't making this move unless they have indisputable evidence that the allegations against Watson are false. Twitter is freaking out right now about how he is this and he is that and how could the Eagles trade for him. I think people need to use common sense. They aren't going to sell the farm in terms of draft picks and hitch their entire franchise to a scumbag who could be suspended in the metoo era. 

20+ accusations 

19 minutes ago, schuy7 said:

BLG, news aggregator and observer. Nothing scooped ever by him. Thanks for your opinion BLG. 

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wilson is way more credible.

Trading for Watson now would be inexplicable.

3 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

BLG, news aggregator and observer. Nothing scooped ever by him. Thanks for your opinion BLG. 

He's not providing an opinion though. He's just sharing that Trapasso has been right before.

Just now, T-1000 said:

What's your FN point.

That it’s more than likely true he’s a serial predator. There’s not going to be any indisputable evidence. And the Eagles front office just might not care because if he starts winning in Philadelphia, people will likely forget about it in 10 years. Unfortunate truth of how things go. 

Archived