EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

It would be funny if Mullens is our starter. After expecting Hurts to be the guy, and signing flacco to bigger money much earlier on the offseason. 

In the end, I think Watson will be the QB. And I kinda think it might happen soon so they can get him in camp a little bit. 

God help us if Mullens is starting. That would be almost as bad as watching Ben Simmons shoot free throws. If Mullens is the starting QB this year there’s a possibility the eagles are pick no. 1 next year. He might be the worst starting QB in the league if that happened. Even the Texans have tyrod. 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Soooooo who’s picking up Deshaun Watson from the Airport? 

27 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Flacco and Mullens having career types of training camps!!! Lol 

Yeah right Flacco is an option 🙄

Just now, jwill2420 said:

Yeah right Flacco is an option 🙄

So you’re a Mullens guy eh? :roll:

32 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Flacco and Mullens having career types of training camps!!! Lol 

Murder Arm Mullens!

7 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

God help us if Mullens is starting. That would be almost as bad as watching Ben Simmons shoot free throws. If Mullens is the starting QB this year there’s a possibility the eagles are pick no. 1 next year. He might be the worst starting QB in the league if that happened. Even the Texans have tyrod. 

And yet he's still in the mix, so what does that tell us?

17 minutes ago, Utebird said:

@RememberTheKoy.

That's quite a lot to read.

I think the one question I've heard on here is that if these women were sexually assaulted then why did they make return appointments?

By my count of the 22 accusers 2 of showed for return appointments, one didn't know it was Watson she was rescheduled with the other had a minor incident the first time and second time prematurely ended appointment when Watson acted inappropriately.

I think the rest of the statements are pretty clear cut and dry, almost all of them recall similar experiences, keep in mind none of these women know each other or talked to each other before making claims yet all of them have similar experiences with Watson.

The idea that this is some kind of orchestrated conspiracy by buzbee or the Texans or the accusers is far fetched at best and not based in any evidence.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with all the cases, I'm sure Watson has enough funds to pay all 22 off, not sure all 22 will settle for that and it's much easier to prove guilt in a civil court than a federal one.

Having said that I can't imagine the league reading all the statements given and not doing anything other than suspending him whether he settles in or out if court.

I also think the league probably doesn't want those statements in the public eye and would rather the whole thing just goes away so they can conduct business as usual 

Either way I wouldn't want Watson on my team and if the eagles did trade for him I'd have difficult time rooting for by my assertion a sexual predator.

Thanks for posting all that, very informative!

Yeah the argument that a couple agreed to a second appointment this invalidates all 20+ accusers never made any sense to me. 

Just now, greend said:

And replaced him with?

Watson who will then be suspended. 

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

I suspect we’ll be signing a camp body at LB soon…

We’d have to cut someone else. This is for Singleton returning 

I'm amazed he'll come here. Wonder if Texans gave a list of teams able to afford the trade and he had to pick which

10 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Taylor flashes and get hurt. Stevens flashes and gets hurt. 

Has Brooks always been day-to-day? Worried that he'll either stay there for weeks or they'll change it saying week-to-week and he's out for months again

Reagor clearly has talent. He just needs to put it together. Feels like it'll be year 3 (like Agholor) when he "gets it".

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

yay

The Greg Ward special

At least he can catch. 

34 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

So Howie and Jeffrey are going to be up in the both calling down plays

35 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

Soooooo who’s picking up Deshaun Watson from the Airport? 

@greend will but he just has to know what scent he likes for his massage oil.

14 minutes ago, RLC said:

Reagor clearly has talent. He just needs to put it together. Feels like it'll be year 3 (like Agholor) when he "gets it".

Maybe he responds to someone who actually is getting on him about mistakes instead of just letting things slide.  

On 8/4/2021 at 10:24 AM, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wasn’t sure if this has been shared or not.  

Maybe discussed already, but the Zach Ertz stories are starting to get old.  He's an Eagle legend, but his performance has not been great as of late.  Last year he played 11 games and caught 36 balls.  People with that kind of numbers don't get to be "unhappy" about being someplace.  When you have that kind of performance teams aren't exactly lining up for your services.  I would trade him for a mid-low draft pick at this point, just to get him out of the building.  

19 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

yay

Emotional intelligence. Maybe that’s what Reagor needs. 

Media just won't give up the now desperate Deshaun Watson trade 'rumors'(which means they made it up)

NFL media: We already know Wentz is this generational talent based on 11-2 in 2017. So he gets mulligans for the following 3 seasons and may as well have been SBMVP in 2017(NOT). Therefore Eagles WRs, TEs, Oline, RBs all must suck and the team is a dumpster fire(I read this many times). With an offense so bad, what did we expect in 2020? Only this is all BS.

And of course why did the hated, mean old(non-football guy)Howie Roseman draft this bum Hurts in the 2nd round? How DARE him do that to Wentz: this prototypical, red-haired, Jesus-fearing Adonis. Look what he did to Ertz with the Goeddert pick! Hurts was hated before he even put on an Eagles jersey. If he was McNabb, he would've demanded a trade and never even showed up for practice. Thank God he's not McNabb.

By 2020 Wentz was himself a dumpster fire. The loser coward's way out was to blame the team and coach, and why not? Everybody's behind you. But he didn't have to redirect blame. The media did it for him. FIVE turnovers game one against a division rival set the course for 2020.

Indy dynasty with Reich now, and of course the biggest need for the Eagles is a starting QB. GIVE ME A FING BREAK ALREADY! I don't have to think Hurts is a SBMVP. He's got a fine college pedigree and looked a lot better than that bum Wentz. 'We're going to have all these 1st round picks next year'. Thanks to Howie's genius and Wentz's 'take the money and run' Sam Bradford strategy, we shall have two first round picks.

Howie tried, but in the end we'll get the same for Wentz as we did Kevin Kolb or AJ Feeley. Either one I'd take over Wentz.

Archived