EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

11 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

I like him, I just think his rookie year is going to be a learning experience and will take him a couple years to come into his own, so I will have patience. I just want to see him out there in a limited capacity showing some enticing flashes for things to come. 

We're due for a rookie to make a bigger than expected impact and I think Williams could be that guy.  One of the biggest advantages for him is the way DL rotate these days.  He should get a solid percentage of snaps across the DL.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You keep dragging it on.  

I'm pretty sure you aren't a mod so mind your  business.

I'd hardly call one post today in response to someone responding to me as " dragging it on"

I didnt bring up covid or 4 chan or anything else so it's Interesting that you say nothing to anyone until I make one post disparaging your favorite dictator.

Not to mention I wasn't the one who brought up dictators either.

Go take a stroll around your flat earth👎

29 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

I like him, I just think his rookie year is going to be a learning experience and will take him a couple years to come into his own, so I will have patience. I just want to see him out there in a limited capacity showing some enticing flashes for things to come. 

Another high upside move for a competitor, cool. 

Yup Eagles are going to miss out on some potentially good FA on cheaper deals because they just don't have the money to sign anybody.

3 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Bruce Arians is really red in this photo.

Next level sunburn.

14 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Welp, bye bye Vorecek 

Had to be done.

I think adding the defensemen is most about Carter Hart and his development.

4 hours ago, Utebird said:

I'm pretty sure you aren't a mod so mind your  business.

I'd hardly call one post today in response to someone responding to me as " dragging it on"

I didnt bring up covid or 4 chan or anything else so it's Interesting that you say nothing to anyone until I make one post disparaging your favorite dictator.

Not to mention I wasn't the one who brought up dictators either.

Go take a stroll around your flat earth👎

You've been the biggest offender this entire summer of constantly finding ways to try and discuss politics in this thread. It's never ending with you. 

2 hours ago, Utebird said:

Says the guy who voted for a wannabe dictator in agent orange!

How do YOU know that I didn't vote 3rd party, Mr. Crystal ball licker? Because I DID, you know-it-all-idiot. Sheeple assume things like this, and are wrong. Go chew some grass, sheeple snowflake. 🤣

And now, back to SPORTS news.

It's been discussed before but man it just sucks TC isn't at Lehigh anymore.  I love hearing the stories of how it connected the fans, team and yes at that time the media.  Seeing a name like Phil Sheridan mentioned really drives home how far sports media has fallen in Philly.  We've been blessed with some greats.  I love the stories about players and the media hanging out because that's what helped us get to know the team.  What a great time pre-social media was.  I almost miss my Eagles DIgest.

2 hours ago, Desertbirds said:

Had to be done.

I think adding the defensemen is most about Carter Hart and his development.

Moving him for a draft pick would have made far more sense — even a late round pick.

All they did was move one contract for another bad contract with an extra year of pain, on a guy even a couple months older than Voracek, way smaller — and isn’t as good a player.

2 hours ago, Iggles25 said:

Bruce Arians is really red in this photo.

Next level sunburn.

That’s just fat guy flush face in summer 

11 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Moving him for a draft pick would have made far more sense — even a late round pick.

All they did was move one contract for another bad contract with an extra year of pain, on a guy even a couple months older than Voracek, way smaller — and isn’t as good a player.

Yea, I'm having a hard time making any sense out of it.  The ONLY reason you move Voracek is to get younger, shed salary and give yourself future cap space...they did none of this.

Fining players for no vacc, what’s next, I think it’s the dumbest thing

9 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

Fining players for no vacc, what’s next, I think it’s the dumbest thing

Players are getting fined?

25 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Yea, I'm having a hard time making any sense out of it.  The ONLY reason you move Voracek is to get younger, shed salary and give yourself future cap space...they did none of this.

feels like fletcher is trying to make high risk moves that if they pan out save his job and is considered a genius. If they don’t then he already figured he was gone anyway so what does it matter. Feels like this has a huge risk to blow up in their face and the next guy who comes in for fletcher is stuck with a bigger mess. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nope.  

spacer.png

@VaBeach_Eagle Anyway we can get a mod to weed out the NFL Vaccine topic and those who are debating between getting /not getting the Vac? Even move the Vac talk some other forum?Thanks

22 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Someone give DeVonta Smith, Giannis' phone number.

Giannis Antetokounmpo Motivational Workout & Practice Mix - Ballislife.com

Embiid had a similiar transformation.

maxresdefault.jpg

This makes the Flyers trades look even worse.  Jones then signed 8-year deal at nearly $10 million/year.

To CHI: Seth Jones, 32nd overall pick, 2022 6th round pick.

To CBJ: Adam Boqvist, 12th overall pick, 2022 1st round pick, 2021 2nd round pick.

27 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

@VaBeach_Eagle Anyway we can get a mod to weed out the NFL Vaccine topic and those who are debating between getting /not getting the Vac? Even move the Vac talk some other forum?Thanks

Its been being discussed as it pertains to the NFL's announcement about penalties for unvaxed a few days ago. Everyone is following the rules fine except Utebird talking about Trump for no reason. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Its been being discussed as it pertains to the NFL's announcement about penalties for unvaxed a few days ago. Everyone is following the rules fine except Utebird talking about Trump for no reason. 

Whatever it is it’s annoying AF. 

Archived