EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, Dwide Schrude said:

Eagles should beat the Giants. Giants are really bad

If they get Toney/Barkley/Golladay back, maybe they'll be "average".

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve noticed that Sorensen guy on Chiefs defense gives up a lot of plays.

I might of spoke too soon btw

1 minute ago, RLC said:

Didn’t realize they were missing all 3

5 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I’ve noticed that Sorensen guy on Chiefs defense gives up a lot of plays.

I might of spoke too soon btw

Didn’t realize they were missing all 3

Toney is playing tonight. They just got him and Shepard back. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Toney is playing tonight. They just got him and Shepard back. 

I thought Toney was playing, he’s on my fantasy team & got a notification he was active. Haven’t noticed him on the field though

2 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I thought Toney was playing, he’s on my fantasy team & got a notification he was active. Haven’t noticed him on the field though

He had that pass to Shepard but they really haven’t looked to him that much. I still think he’s hurting. 

Mahomes has had a rough season, hope he turns it around. Such a fun player to watch when he’s at his peak. It’s weird how quickly media & fans have turned on the guy though

I haven’t seen anyone turn on Mahomes.

Theyre a tough watch right now though. They’ve had some bad luck with tipped balls, but something looks off. Their OL hasn’t been great, guys aren’t getting open like they normally do.

25 minutes ago, RLC said:

No they will still be bad.   

4 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I haven’t seen anyone turn on Mahomes.

Theyre a tough watch right now though. They’ve had some bad luck with tipped balls, but something looks off. Their OL hasn’t been great, guys aren’t getting open like they normally do.

It’s on Twitter. I’ve seen some media guys say things, same with fans. 

1 minute ago, Dwide Schrude said:

It’s on Twitter. I’ve seen some media guys say things, same with fans. 

Twitter is cesspool for the masses. 

30 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Eagles should beat the Giants. Giants are really bad

The Eagles are consistently better than the bottom 3-4 teams in the nfl and consistently worse than average teams.  That’s the range they have settled into for now and the foreseeable future.

Just now, Green_Guinness said:

Eh think that title goes to Facebook. But I’m bias cause I really enjoy twitter. Twitter has best jokes, and twitter is first to know anything going on in current events or sports news. 

6 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Twitter is definitely the most savage.  Someone Tweets they quit drinking only the first 5-6 will congratulate, the rest will make fun of, calling the person a drunk and a scumbag, usually ending with some sort of death threat, and those are just the fans of Professional Wrestling.  
 TikTok is the one to stay away from, those f’ers will pull out something you said in an AOL chat room  20 years ago to get you fired from a job. 

6 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Actions speak louder then words. 

10 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Eh think that title goes to Facebook. But I’m bias cause I really enjoy twitter. Twitter has best jokes, and twitter is first to know anything going on in current events or sports news. 

Facebook is trash as well.  Twitter can be more informative, but the format with the 140 character limit also allows for the LCD opinion and too many hot takes and jabs.  Most social media is more about getting the Andy Warhol 15 Minutes Of Fame than offering anything worthwhile and helpful. 

The internet was created by CERN as a way for universities to share documents and has turned into a shiteshow for the LCD of the masses to thrive.

5 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

Twitter is definitely the most savage.  Someone Tweets they quit drinking only the first 5-6 will congratulate, the rest will make fun of, calling the person a drunk and a scumbag, usually ending with some sort of death threat, and those are just the fans of Professional Wrestling.  
 TikTok is the one to stay away from, those f’ers will pull out something you said in an AOL chat room  20 years ago to get you fired from a job. 

I'm not entirely familiar with TikTok, though what I've heard is it's a Chinese invention to corrupt our children and turn them into social media hoebags.  Seems I am a dinosaur and out of date with these things. 

2 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

I'm not entirely familiar with TikTok, though what I've heard is it's a Chinese invention to corrupt our children and turn them into social media hoebags.  Seems I am a dinosaur and out of date with these things. 

TikTok is extremely dumb. Teens get famous and get a ridiculous platform just from dancing and lip syncing. But I’d argue it’s parents faults for letting the kids on social media, otherwise TikTok is just the social media that’s "in” right now. There’s been plenty of other social media sites that have done the same

2 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

My guess is that’s a big part of it, and why teenagers like it. I have no idea how they became Social Media’s detectives, but they are.   That little Capitol incident we had last January, those same detectives on TikTok called it, a week ahead of time,  plus they had users contacted by law enforcement to identify a bunch of the folks at the Capitol that day, and identify they did, lots of em. 

5 hours ago, Texas Eagle said:

Like it but you have to take one of these top 5 CBs IMO

Agreed, and you gotta get a linebacker on day 2. I personally do not like Pickett either but understand the grab there. Green could be in play for us in the top 10. Can play RT or OG.

Just now, greendestiny27 said:

Agreed, and you gotta get a linebacker on day 2. I personally do not like Pickett either but understand the grab there. Green could be in play for us in the top 10. Can play RT or OG.

I think Evan Neal could be a surprise pick as well. Has played RT before. Especially if Dillard gets traded tomorrow or in March. It’ll depend on Lane as well but I think that’s something to look out for 

1 minute ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I think Evan Neal could be a surprise pick as well. Has played RT before. Especially if Dillard gets traded tomorrow or in March. It’ll depend on Lane as well but I think that’s something to look out for 

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised at all. He would be that Dolphins pick if it ends up at 2 or 3. But I would take the DE over him if the Lions go QB at 1. We need the Texans to win a game or two. They probably would take Neal or Kayvon. So if we are picking 3 and say the Lions and Texans go Kayvon and Neal. I'm not sure who I take at 3. Maybe Leal but I think possibly trade back to 5-8 range. 

Archived