MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Him and Cory were so trash at that soccer elimination :roll:

What ever happened to their light skinned buddy Hunter? Ashley took his money and I feel like he's vanished ever since. I'm struggling to remember if he returned for one season after that our not. TEAM YB!!! :roll::roll:

I think she took his soul when she took his money :lol: 

Actually - he had a kid at the end of 2019 so I'd say he's probably at home being a Dad.  Foreign concept to most of the challengers

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

I think she took his soul when she took his money :lol: 

like has a challenge "champ" ever just not been back again? :roll: 

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

He did come back I think for one maybe two seasons after Smashley took the money and ran

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

He did come back I think for one maybe two seasons after Smashley took the money and ran

he did one of the WOTW seasons w the Brits. He and Georgia sent Smashley and her partner (dude from the Bachelorette) home week 1 and he got his revenge that way. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

What ever happened to their light skinned buddy Hunter? Ashley took his money and I feel like he's vanished ever since. I'm struggling to remember if he returned for one season after that our not. TEAM YB!!! :roll::roll:

He did the very next season and eliminated Ashley like right away. I think it was War of the Worlds.

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Sarah

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Anyone remember Alton?  That dude was a beast.  Landon too.  

Landon was really good. I think Kenny would have been one of the all time greats if he wasn't banned.

15 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

He did the very next season and eliminated Ashley like right away. I think it was War of the Worlds.

Sarah

For some reason I thought she returned after bananas robbed her and that they had a semi-strained season. 

16 hours ago, Agent23 said:

For some reason I thought she returned after bananas robbed her and that they had a semi-strained season. 

The semi-strained season was her last one, Rivals 2. I forget what happened before but they were paired up, she freaked out the whole final, Bananas took the money and she quit the show. 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:15 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Sarah

scummiest move ever. She was my favorite of all time. But it’s a game. If he super pissed as well if I were her

One thing that bothered me about that final was what separated the both of them points wise. They must have cut something out. 

On 1/8/2021 at 12:20 PM, Agent23 said:

quoted this by mistake and now dont know how to get rid of it. Sorry! 

On 1/8/2021 at 6:15 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Sarah

too soon

11 hours ago, homerpat said:

One thing that bothered me about that final was what separated the both of them points wise. They must have cut something out. 

based on the edit we got Bananas stayed up longer than her during the night on the log.  I think she was sick so they agreed to let her get some sleep. 

Brutal move by Bananas which I really hated, but long term/franchise-wise, it gave them a second jolt of life, in this era full of all of these new kids/overseas transplants. It paved the way for Hunter/Smashley, which was as equally wild. There's no way that feature is now just done, IMO. We may see it one last time this current season, with the way the partners are swapping out left and right. Could make the decision easier at the end. (Which admittedly wouldn't be as good TV)

• Like 1

Yeah the whole secret agent schtick is going a little far now :lol: As far as Aneesa beating Tori - yeah, she always seems to luck into these eliminations where she can use her size to her advantage.  Everyone on the planet knows that if she makes it to a final though, she'll have no chance.

Evidently Natalie left because she found out during the show that she was pregnant, and the producers made her leave.  She wanted to stay and keep competing.  

36 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Evidently Natalie left because she found out during the show that she was pregnant, and the producers made her leave.  She wanted to stay and keep competing.  

The aren't pro-choice in Iceland! 

1 hour ago, mikemack8 said:

And she miscarried like two weeks after being home too...Poopy story. 

• Sad 2

Disappointed to not see more Tori drama... there were rumors of her and Jordan breaking up a month or so before they did, leading people to believe it was bc what happened on this season. So obviously at this point, that's in regards to that weird ass relationship with Fessy. He had a shady ass quote at the end too for talking about a girl with an engagement ring on her finger. But yeah would've liked to hear/see a little more lol

36 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

Disappointed to not see more Tori drama... there were rumors of her and Jordan breaking up a month or so before they did, leading people to believe it was bc what happened on this season. So obviously at this point, that's in regards to that weird ass relationship with Fessy. He had a shady ass quote at the end too for talking about a girl with an engagement ring on her finger. But yeah would've liked to hear/see a little more lol

Fessy seems like a dirtbag - then again Jordan is a dewsh too so maybe Tori is just attracted to that type.

• Like 2

Fessy was making out with Smashley on the unseen footage the youtube cast recap episode showed!

53 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Fessy seems like a dirtbag - then again Jordan is a dewsh too so maybe Tori is just attracted to that type.

Dude I still can't believe he snaked Nelson like that, and then tried to say he didn't, then just said F everyone but me lol. 

10 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Dude I still can't believe he snaked Nelson like that, and then tried to say he didn't, then just said F everyone but me lol. 

that's why his bumass ain't in the league!

Man I didn't watch this ish for the last probably 10yrs, but quarantine and lack of sports there for a while pulled me back in. It's amazing to see how much CT has grown as a person/competitor. Watching him actually lift Big T up, and coddle her, help her, and let her take the lead is cute. 

I just remember "CHOO CHOO!!" beer drinking cig smoking Boston cliché CT.