MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

I mean they have to be getting close to the final, right?  Also - has there ever been a bigger dirtbag than Fessy on the Challenge?  

23 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I mean they have to be getting close to the final, right?  Also - has there ever been a bigger dirtbag than Fessy on the Challenge?  

Yeah I hate that MFer lol...I would loved to see Nam, the nicest naive dude, throttle him...But obviously that didn't happen lol.

Kyle would've gotten some serious blood on his hands throwing in two of the secure people with gold skulls rather Corey. But it would've been a good move with another week left for Corey to get his then, while also knocking out a stud from the eventual Final. Just wouldve made an enemy longterm w whoever went home.

So I'm starting the second season on Paramount + (season 12, aka Fresh Meat). Introduction of Evan, Kenny, Big Easy, Diem to name a few... anyways, they had these n00bs run a combine. LITERALLY EVERY GUY IS OVER 6 SECONDS ON THE 40yd dash!!!! Like that is pitiful. BIG EASY I HAD THE SECOND FASTEST TIME!!!! AND ONLY MISSED FIRST BY LIKE 0.06 SECONDS!!! :roll:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

So I'm starting the second season on Paramount + (season 12, aka Fresh Meat). Introduction of Evan, Kenny, Big Easy, Diem to name a few... anyways, they had these n00bs run a combine. LITERALLY EVERY GUY IS OVER 6 SECONDS ON THE 40yd dash!!!! Like that is pitiful. BIG EASY I HAD THE SECOND FASTEST TIME!!!! AND ONLY MISSED FIRST BY LIKE 0.06 SECONDS!!! :roll:

I don't remember that AT ALL :roll:  That's great

23 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I don't remember that AT ALL :roll:  That's great

everyone in pairs. First challenge of the season a balance beam walk back to back off the edge of some 100 story building lol

So surprised Aneesa didn't excel at a speed and endurance elimination that required her to lift her own body weight. What an upset! :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Agent23 said:

Yeah that was bad - I was thinking CT got in one other fight back in the day too - might have been Adam both times.  Remember when Darrell whooped Brad's ass?  That one was worse I thought

5 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Quality is crap but Darrell ruins him - and Brad deserved every bit of it :lol: 

:lol: Recently rewatched a bunch of seasons including that one. That was pre heavy-security days, where they were more than happy to let contestants throw down for extra drama. Honestly, Darrell got absolutely screwed there. He showed incredible restraint through the entire tirade and didn't fight back until Brad put his hands on him. Worst part was it was only a couple of episodes away from the final and Darrell's team was stacked. He got screwed out of some easy money there.

58 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

Yeah but CT wins every fight :lol: 

Member when he almost came to blows with Terrell Owens at a challenge for charity? Absolute legend. :lol: 

49 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Member when he almost came to blows with Terrell Owens at a challenge for charity? Absolute legend. :lol: 

TO might be the only person to cry more than Lolo!

52 minutes ago, Kz! said:

13 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Quality is crap but Darrell ruins him - and Brad deserved every bit of it :lol: 

was Brad drunk as hell?  what was that sad ass leg kick and half push?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, homerpat said:

I don't remember many details, but I do know Brad used to be a loudmouth punk - I think Darrell knocked that out of him :lol: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, homerpat said:

He was drinking wine straight from the bottle :lol:

2 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

I don't remember many details, but I do know Brad used to be a loudmouth punk - I think Darrell knocked that out of him :lol: 

his eye was so damn swollen in his on screen interview the next day. And even Darrell was like "the sad part is me and Brad are friends and I really like the guy". Like both of them felt instant regret and no hard feelings towards the other at the situation. 

15 hours ago, homerpat said:

Yeah, completely obliterated. He also wanted to fight Mike the Miz when he got a wedgie that one season.

18 hours ago, homerpat said:

I think there were rumors he was juiced at the time too