MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

1 hour ago, Agent23 said:

:roll: this!!!

Yo, on the real tho... CBS All Access aka Paramount + has been in my life for one week now. I have watched all of the Wes (Austin) and Bananas (Key West) Real World season episodes during this time. They also have almost every Challenge season from 13 to present on there, and I feel like I've seen every season since 25, and probably another third of the seasons between 13 and 25... feel like this is how I want to spend my time. 

Almost every Real World season is there, but I wasn't watching the Challenge during my HS and College years (99-2008) save for a couple parts of seasons during HS. So when I look at the cast lists of early Real World, none of them are people that have been prevalent in my life from the Challenge season's I've watched (OF COURSE, the CT and Leroy/Nany seasons of the Real World are basically the only ones NOT on the App...). The Sarah who Bananas took the money from season is on there, Jordan has his season on there, and I think some past (mid-2010s) cast mates (Jonny Reiley, Avery, Couhutta) were all 3 on a RW season together? Think those might be the other ones I try to watch since I at least have familiarity with the cast outside of the RW universe. 

Avery :wub:

Johnny and Avery were together, I think it was Portland

Cohutta was on a different season with Kelly Anne 

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Avery :wub:

Johnny and Avery were together, I think it was Portland

Cohutta was on a different season with Kelly Anne 

ahhh, maybe I just recognized his name when I was scrolling the season by season wiki and mixed him in with a different season 

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

I been had CBS All Access for Big Brother live feeds  - by far the best thing to leave on in the background while WFH. but re: your bolded, Jordan, Riley and Avery were all on the same RW together, Portland w (Hurricane) Nia. That season was actually insane, Avery was allowed to bring her little chiuahua with her for some reason, and Nia and Avery eventually get in a huuuge brawl, w Nia suckering Avery, after she comes to defend Riley when Nia first went after him. F it, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/realworld/posts/10157997722578943 

no clue why i can only seemingly find this on facebook, but there ya go 

yeah but... big brother sucks :unsure:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Nam is gone dude

wasn’t through episode yet when I posted

• Like 1

TJ's face when Kyle says "hi aneesa.. 😑" 😂😂😂

57 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

TJ's face when Kyle says "hi aneesa.. 😑" 😂😂😂

CT, Kyle, and TJ all had great reactions!

the 60 mins made me a bit sad, but they filled the hour well

all time TJ reaction this episode. 

Aneesa gotta go through a body transformation or just stop coming on, IDK what to tell her. The entitled "this is my 10th+ season so I deserve to get to a final" shitck is getting very annoying. This show just hosted an Olympic athlete (until she quit lol)... the game has changed, don't cry or get mad about it. Everyone is also 10 years younger than you. It is what it is!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

all time TJ reaction this episode. 

Aneesa gotta go through a body transformation or just stop coming on, IDK what to tell her. The entitled "this is my 10th+ season so I deserve to get to a final" shitck is getting very annoying. This show just hosted an Olympic athlete (until she quit lol)... the game has changed, don't cry or get mad about it. Everyone is also 10 years younger than you. It is what it is!

lol...Yet that Olympic athlete is at home, and Aneesa is still on the show with a Red Skull...

3 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

lol...Yet that Olympic athlete is at home, and Aneesa is still on the show with a Red Skull...

right, which goes to show she definitely has a tough mental status than Lolo... but even some of the idiots over the years have gotten by without that and still won. You just can't omit the physical ability that is imperative to have to try and legitimately win one of these things. 

I think Aneesa is cool as crap, I met her a couple times being from Philly. But I think there should be more awareness from her side as to why she's not winning these things/winning the political conversations about who to team up with in these seasons. She's an undesirable teammate right now for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jrsu37 said:

I feel like Tori's cart was rigged!

Aneesa's on virtually every season and should be well aware that there's an endurance-based multi-mile final. She has no one but herself to blame that the guys are trying to avoid her like the plague.

8 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I feel like Tori's cart was rigged!

Tori is a beast but Aneesa outweighs her easily by 100 pounds - I think that cart was heavy as hell and Tori just didn't have the right leverage to flip it

38 minutes ago, Kz! said:

Aneesa's on virtually every season and should be well aware that there's an endurance-based multi-mile final. She has no one but herself to blame that the guys are trying to avoid her like the plague.

Right...Kinda makes you wonder why she keeps doing them? She will catch some elims where she has the advantage, but anything w some distance running or climbing and she's toasty flakes.

1 minute ago, jrsu37 said:

Right...Kinda makes you wonder why she keeps doing them? She will catch some elims where she has the advantage, but anything w some distance running or climbing and she's toasty flakes.

They get paid just to appear right?  As long as they're on TV that means they can continue their "career" getting paid to make appearances and what not

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

They get paid just to appear right?  As long as they're on TV that means they can continue their "career" getting paid to make appearances and what not

Yeah good point...Also it keeps them in somewhat better shape, AND they party a bit so...Yeah, why WOULDN'T you do it if asked lol.

7 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Yeah good point...Also it keeps them in somewhat better shape, AND they party a bit so...Yeah, why WOULDN'T you do it if asked lol.

Free food and booze for what, 2 months?  While living in a mansion - with a chance to win a million bucks?  Sign me up!  If I was younger and single, that is.

I agree Aneesa is no wimp, but let’s be real. She has zero endurance at all. I’ve always said if I knew I’d be on this Survivor, Amazing Race whatever my ass would be in the gym non stop and running like I’m training for a marathon. You are doing yourself a disservice if not. It’s a million freaking dollars. 

Anyway I’m too damn old anyway for any of these, but I still think it’s reasonable. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2021 at 11:17 AM, homerpat said:

I agree Aneesa is no wimp, but let’s be real. She has zero endurance at all. I’ve always said if I knew I’d be on this Survivor, Amazing Race whatever my ass would be in the gym non stop and running like I’m training for a marathon. You are doing yourself a disservice if not. It’s a million freaking dollars. 

Anyway I’m too damn old anyway for any of these, but I still think it’s reasonable. 

I think she is like 40 now :lol:

On 3/12/2021 at 4:51 PM, mikemack8 said:

According to this newbs get $1,000 per week, vets get $3,000 to $5,000, and some of the big names (aka Bananas) gets $80k per season. I wouldn't be surprised if Aneesa is around the $5k per week mark.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-challenge-war-of-the-worlds-2-do-contestants-get-paid-for-going-on-the-show.html/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

According to this newbs get $1,000 per week, vets get $3,000 to $5,000, and some of the big names (aka Bananas) gets $80k per season. I wouldn't be surprised if Aneesa is around the $5k per week mark.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-challenge-war-of-the-worlds-2-do-contestants-get-paid-for-going-on-the-show.html/

Damn, that's a pretty good payout to drink, hook up, and do crazy challenges with a chance at an even bigger payout at the end.

• Like 1

looks like we're back to 90 mins tonight 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Agent23 said:

ITS FAR FROM OVER!!!!

I've been waiting all season to see CT give Fessy the business...Looks like we may get to see that.

47 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

I've been waiting all season to see CT give Fessy the business...Looks like we may get to see that.

While I agree with aneesa that you can’t make a move today when you don’t know how many tomorrow’s are left, I do wish to see the ideas Kyle has of just throwing in people to cause disruption 

• Like 2