MTV’s The Challenge

Agent23

9 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

They cut a lot of fat tonight. No idea why Aneesa gets talked up so much, she sucks and always sucked. 

Josh sucks too. He’d be the first person I would want in an elimination this season 

Teej with the "and a guy who cries a lot" :roll:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

That’s how he was on Big Brother too.  The thing that really annoys me is that he would attack people, and then say it’s not personal, it’s just gameplay.  Then someone would attack him and he’d cry saying how it’s personal that they’re attacking him.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Agent23 said:

I can't figure that dude out. He's big so you would think somewhat strong physically, but he's like so soft and so weak. Like how are you going to lose tug of war against a one handed, 170 some pound guy?? Then on top of that, he's not smart at all, and finally, can't control his emotions. I saw what the final challenge was and knew his big goofy a** didn't stand a chance.

1 hour ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I can't figure that dude out. He's big so you would think somewhat strong physically, but he's like so soft and so weak. Like how are you going to lose tug of war against a one handed, 170 some pound guy?? Then on top of that, he's not smart at all, and finally, can't control his emotions. I saw what the final challenge was and knew his big goofy a** didn't stand a chance.

I'm glad I still have Kyle! :wub:

6 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Somehow he won the season of Big Brother that he was on.

I think the arguing between Cory, Fessy, Jenny was because they had to kill time for the show since editing Dee out.  The entire argument was ridiculous and meaningless.  

30 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Somehow he won the season of Big Brother that he was on.

I think the arguing between Cory, Fessy, Jenny was because they had to kill time for the show since editing Dee out.  The entire argument was ridiculous and meaningless.  

Maybe. Didn’t seem like a very Dee heavy episode to begin with since she wasn’t tribunal and wasn’t nominated to go in. Unless she was whining about Rogan or something 

16 minutes ago, Shocker54 said:

Also how funny is it going to be if Dee goes on a run in the finals. How the hell they going to present those episodes? 😂

image.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Maybe. Didn’t seem like a very Dee heavy episode to begin with since she wasn’t tribunal and wasn’t nominated to go in. Unless she was whining about Rogan or something 

They probably could’ve had her concerned about possibly going in as a tribunal potential vote.  I liked the way they edited it so it looked like she wasn’t even an option for the tribunal.

So glad TJ ripped Josh. Ever since that ahole was banging pots and pans on BB I have despised him. 

16 hours ago, Shocker54 said:

Uh what 

Dude has been TV gold every since they brought him on this show. I especially loved when he was banging multiple chicks, I think in previous’ chicks beds :roll: 

On 7/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, Shocker54 said:

Couple takes

Anessa is a slob... your only job that you're paid pretty well to do on this show is to be in shape..and she physically can't compete 

you realize these people have lives and jobs outside of this right? this films for what, two threes months, twice a year? Aneesas never won one of these, just has collected appearance fees over the years. This was her first Challenge since breaking her foot in the Challenge spin off show Joes v Pros or something which has made it hard to get back in shape and compete to the best of her ability. If you're calling CT a slob too, then all good. Not all of the older contestants can train for this like Bananas (the guy who has made this his only job). 

23 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

you realize these people have lives and jobs outside of this right? this films for what, two threes months, twice a year? Aneesas never won one of these, just has collected appearance fees over the years. This was her first Challenge since breaking her foot in the Challenge spin off show Joes v Pros or something which has made it hard to get back in shape and compete to the best of her ability. If you're calling CT a slob too, then all good. Not all of the older contestants can train for this like Bananas (the guy who has made this his only job). 

I listen to some random post-episode Podcast and the dudes continually joked about Aneesa having an OnlyFans. I think that's her "job". Supposedly she was also a stripper back in the day according to them?

23 minutes ago, Agent23 said:

I listen to some random post-episode Podcast and the dudes continually joked about Aneesa having an OnlyFans. I think that's her "job". Supposedly she was also a stripper back in the day according to them?

I think she was a stripper at one point, no clue about the OF I gotta believe that's BS. But she's from Philly and I met her a few times and she was always cool and down to earth. I just think its weak to hone in on the one person on the show who isn't in the crossfit build (bc thats not what the show was until recently) and give her crap for it. I doubt those people are also ripping on CT for being out of shape too. 

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

I think she was a stripper at one point, no clue about the OF I gotta believe that's BS. But she's from Philly and I met her a few times and she was always cool and down to earth. I just think its weak to hone in on the one person on the show who isn't in the crossfit build (bc thats not what the show was until recently) and give her crap for it. I doubt those people are also ripping on CT for being out of shape too. 

glad you were able to get a lap dance!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

I don't know about others but I definitely made comments about CT being out of shape.  It isn't so much ripping as it's disbelief that people think they can show up that out of shape and still compete in what has basically become the CrossFit games.

• Like 2

Also - waiting until you get TO the house and then working out/running on the treadmill isn't going to get you in shape people :lol: 

8 hours ago, Agent23 said:

She was 100% a stripper in Bucks county and then worked her way into Deliliahs in Philly. And it wasn't even that long ago

• Like 1

Yeah it’s tough for Aneesa. She seems like a cool down to earth person, but I think the point is if you know you keep missing out every year make more of an effort. I work too, but if I was in a reality show, I’d be busting my a** non stop until it filmed. 

5 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

They put this stuff on Netflix yet?

I wish :sad: 

And guess who quit?!?  damn I hate her. Never invite her back for quitting. Leg was only an issue when you fell behind.