Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

1 hour ago, hputenis said:

Hahaha - he's fantastic.  I love all his little quips about Randy's cheeseburger eatin arse every single time he sees him.  So many little things about this show that make it hilarious.  Is there 1 scene in the entire series where Julian doesn't have his open glass of liquor and soda with him?  😂

series, i don't believe so but in the first movie he puts it down when his girl get out of prison . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

series, i don't believe so but in the first movie he puts it down when his girl get out of prison . 

There was once I can remember, but he still holds his hand like there's a drink in it.  :roll:

Julian holding a drink, without the drink : trailerparkboys

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Disappointed with The Order season 2 so far

I enjoyed it overall - what episode are you on?

13 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Disappointed with The Order season 2 so far

i only made it 15 minutes into the first ep of season 2.  it was crap.

27 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

I enjoyed it overall - what episode are you on?

I haven't finished episode 4 and I've been struggling for a couple episodes

This season seems to be very spoofy IMO.

Spoiler

The thief demons voice is stupid as hell with the 2 voices and then the king demon or whatever was too. Plus his fear eating goo thing is dumb to me

They keep trying to make jokes of everything now.

I also thing the acting and script took a nose dive. I'm curious if the writer and producer are the same

Just now, Mike030270 said:

I haven't finished episode 4 and I've been struggling for a couple episodes

This season seems to be very spoofy IMO.

Reveal hidden contents

The thief demons voice is stupid as hell with the 2 voices and then the king demon or whatever was too. Plus his fear eating goo thing is dumb to me

They keep trying to make jokes of everything now.

I also thing the acting and script took a nose dive. I'm curious if the writer and producer are the same

It's campy for sure - I like that it doesn't take itself too seriously.  To me, if it did, it would just feel like a cheap Sci-Fi knockoff show 

1 minute ago, mikemack8 said:

It's campy for sure - I like that it doesn't take itself too seriously.  To me, if it did, it would just feel like a cheap Sci-Fi knockoff show 

I like magic and werewolves so that's why season 1 hooked me. Season 2 is letting me go though

Anyone watched Curon yet?  The trailer looked interesting for a little bit, then I wasn't sure.  

On ‎6‎/‎23‎/‎2020 at 10:48 AM, hputenis said:

Hahaha - he's fantastic.  I love all his little quips about Randy's cheeseburger eatin arse every single time he sees him.  So many little things about this show that make it hilarious.  Is there 1 scene in the entire series where Julian doesn't have his open glass of liquor and soda with him?  😂

wonder why his character wasn't in the animated series.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, Alpha_TATEr said:

wonder why his character wasn't in the animated series.

Have you seen the entire Animated Series?  I haven't tried it yet.  These guys are so ridiculously funny on their own I don't know how I'd get into the animated series.  

On 6/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, The_Omega said:

Anyone watched Curon yet?  The trailer looked interesting for a little bit, then I wasn't sure.  

Is this the Italian show with subtitles?  I have enough trouble watching movies in another language.  I don't know if I could commit to an entire series.  

On 6/23/2020 at 11:21 AM, Dawkins 20 said:

:roll: :roll:

I love Bubbles piling on throughout the exchange too.

Holy sheet.  My wife just finished working and walked out while Lahey went on an epic bender, drilled a hole in his sex doll's mouth after he colored its hair and sharpied in a goatee to look like Julian, and filled his blow up hot tub with J-Roc's boo-berry vodka to drink himself to death.  For whoever hasn't seen this show yet, I hope that last sentence convinced you to get started.  Haha!  

38 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Holy sheet.  My wife just finished working and walked out while Lahey went on an epic bender, drilled a hole in his sex doll's mouth after he colored its hair and sharpied in a goatee to look like Julian, and filled his blow up hot tub with J-Roc's boo-berry vodka to drink himself to death.  For whoever hasn't seen this show yet, I hope that last sentence convinced you to get started.  Haha!  

:roll: That scene is classic!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, hputenis said:

Have you seen the entire Animated Series?  I haven't tried it yet.  These guys are so ridiculously funny on their own I don't know how I'd get into the animated series.  

yeah I watched season 2 a couple weeks ago. its just as crazy while having some liberties because its animated.

• Like 1

Raising Dion

Surprised I hadn't heard about it. It's pretty good so far

• Like 1

On 6/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, Alpha_TATEr said:

yeah I watched season 2 a couple weeks ago. its just as crazy while having some liberties because its animated.

I'm trying so hard right now, but I just can't get into this.  😂  I wish they would remake these episodes with the real actors.  RIP Jim Lahey!  

20 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I laugh at the current movement of casting females (most of which are pretty small) as warriors.  Yeah.  Sure.  The sword is almost as big as she is.  I'm to believe she is able to battle grown arse men?  And spare me the #MeToo bullish.  It looks like it has all of the worst part of GOT in it.  Which is easily the fantasy stuff.  I'll pass.  

It's Excalibur you whiny little bish.  We've seen 12 yr olds slay dragons with that thing but now realism screws it for you?  FFS.

• Haha 1

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Shut the F up you Fing geek.   

Go cry me some more about women with swords in fantasy pathetic incel F- face

I watched an episode of that House is Lava show and I told my son we will never watch another episode. It was horrible 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Finding lot's of interesting documentaries on netflix. The "remastered" series is excellent. So far I've watched the ones on Robert Johnson, Johnny Cash, Bob Marley, and Jam Master Jay. There's also a great documentary on Jim Carey playing Andy Kaufman. Man that guy is f'n crazy (Carey not Kaufman). Watched one last night on Hulk hogan suing Gawker over a sex tape which was actually far more interesting and more political than it sounds.