Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Night Agent

Liked it a lot.

Little dumb quirts like, sometimes when being tracked by assassins, the assassins always randomly made just the right decision, based on nothing to follow where the good guys went. Kinda dumb.

But overall, really fun, exciting political corruption, action series. Didnt want to stop watching.

I'm through 4 episodes so far and enjoying it.  One weird thing I noticed is that so far 2 actresses from Yellowjackets were in this show as well  

On 2/26/2023 at 12:03 AM, HazletonEagle said:

I'll definitely still be watching for kline.

But it's kinda ridiculous that John Bs dad is alive.  And that's not a spoiler. That's been on every trailer and sneak peak since the end of last season.

Between that,  and Sarah's dad faking his death and constant bouncing back an forth between loving her or trying to kill her...

Season 2 went off the trails.  I expect season 3 to fully jump the shark. 

But Maddy Kline will hold my attention no matter what. 

She's way hotter in Glass Onion.

16 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

She's way hotter in Glass Onion.

She was less hot in season 3 than in 1 and 2. Maybe a difference in how they did her makeup or something. 

Season 2 she ran around with no bra most of the time.  That was great. 

• Haha 1

Re: Outer Banks - they seemed to take the dirt and grime/lack of showering to a whole new level this past season.  

Spoiler

Also - I was glad that both Sarah and John B's Dads died - terrible terrible characters.  This show is so ridiculous but I'll be damned if I can't stop watching it :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Watched 5 minutes of Night Agent and turned it off. 

bad move

38 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

bad move

Nah, I have seen enough of meh action shows they are all the same. Ultimately, just meh. Jack Ryan was the same to me

Night Agent was ok but it was pretty much just more of the same. Felt very similar to The Recruit which was just released like a month or two ago.

On 4/5/2023 at 10:15 AM, DaEagles4Life said:

This looks tremendous 

On Episode 8 and really enjoying it

Anyone watching "Beef"? It stars the dude who played Glen in TWD, and centers on a road rage incident that keeps on escalating. I'm 2 episodes in. None of the characters are remotely likable but the storyline is pretty interesting. 

33 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Anyone watching "Beef"? It stars the dude who played Glen in TWD, and centers on a road rage incident that keeps on escalating. I'm 2 episodes in. None of the characters are remotely likable but the storyline is pretty interesting. 

Caught the 1st on Wednesday.  Might pick it up again tonight. 

I can see these people are going to spiral badly.  Should get interesting. 

3 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Caught the 1st on Wednesday.  Might pick it up again tonight. 

I can see these people are going to spiral badly.  Should get interesting. 

It already gets pretty intense in terms of spiraling in the 2nd episode. Only a minor spoiler

Spoiler

This lady really, really loves her gun

28 minutes ago, Gannan said:

It already gets pretty intense in terms of spiraling in the 2nd episode. Only a minor spoiler

Hide contents

This lady really, really loves her gun

Lol noticed that on the 1st episode

On 4/9/2023 at 8:33 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

On Episode 8 and really enjoying it

Next post....

4 hours ago, Gannan said:

:lol: 

But yes I started it last night - enjoying it so far

Better Call Saul season 6 is on Netflix. If you haven’t seen it yet, binge it. It’s amazing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/7/2023 at 5:16 PM, DaEagles4Life said:

Nah, I have seen enough of meh action shows they are all the same. Ultimately, just meh. Jack Ryan was the same to me

On 4/7/2023 at 7:14 PM, mikemack8 said:

Night agent was a good watch 

On 4/7/2023 at 7:39 PM, LeanMeanGM said:

Night Agent was ok but it was pretty much just more of the same. Felt very similar to The Recruit which was just released like a month or two ago.

Finished it last night.  Liked it, felt sorta like a standard network TV thriller like "24" or "Designated Survivor", with lots of shadowy "do we trust this guy/gal?" characters as the main players slowly unravel the conspiracy.  Wouldn't expect major awards for it, but would watch a second season if there is one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Florida Man - On the 4th episode.  It's amusing enough.

Through episode 5, and this show has gotten pretty stinking good. Anthony LaPaglia’s performance in ep.5 was a standout.

10 minutes ago, The_Omega said:

Through episode 5, and this show has gotten pretty stinking good. Anthony LaPaglia’s performance in ep.5 was a standout.

I may start that one. this weekend between chores.  

The Diplomat is like reading CVON.  

1 hour ago, DiPros said:

I may start that one. this weekend between chores.  

The Diplomat is like reading CVON.  

It takes a little while to really get going, but it keeps getting better as it goes. I’m through 6, 1 to go, and I can’t wait to see what happens.

On 4/3/2023 at 11:35 AM, mikemack8 said:

I'm through 4 episodes so far and enjoying it.  One weird thing I noticed is that so far 2 actresses from Yellowjackets were in this show as well  

The vps daughter but who is second yellow jacket?

On 4/17/2023 at 10:11 AM, Gannan said:

My wife made me watch it. I hated the first episode. 

2 hours ago, homerpat said:

The vps daughter but who is second yellow jacket?

Spoiler

The aunt that gets killed - she plays adult Lottie on Yellowjackets

• Like 1