Netflix Instant Recommendations

Captain F

Highly recommend the Diplomat for all you West Wing'ers, kind of spy/CIA peoples out there.  Thought Season 1 was great and the ending made me wish Season 2 was already out.

• Like 1

My wife and I got really into the Diplomat as well. 

• Like 1

Beef is freaking terrible. Wide making me suffer through it. I just can’t get into shows where everyone is an a-hole who make idiotic decisions unless it’s done for comedy like Curb. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 3:04 PM, Gannan said:

We're on the last episode right now.  Definitely entertaining.  Her husband is a great actor in that role!  

45 minutes ago, hputenis said:

We're on the last episode right now.  Definitely entertaining.  Her husband is a great actor in that role!  

Even though I hated his character in "The Man in the High Castle" he's a great actor. Glad to see him as more of a protagonist in this one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

what the hell is that?

One of the funniest shows on Netflix.  I Think You Should Leave.  The new season comes out next week.  I highly recommend watching the first two seasons.  If you want to YouTube a few of the clips, check out Coffin Flop or Brian’s Hat.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2023 at 5:06 PM, RPeeteRules said:

One of the funniest shows on Netflix.  I Think You Should Leave.  The new season comes out next week.  I highly recommend watching the first two seasons.  If you want to YouTube a few of the clips, check out Coffin Flop or Brian’s Hat.

Watched the first episode and love it. Only reason kept Netlfix 

FUBAR - ;)  True Lies meets Meet the Parents meets She's Outta My League.  Shamelessly derivative yet a fairly breezy time waster. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 2:41 PM, NYEagle said:

Highly recommend the Diplomat for all you West Wing'ers, kind of spy/CIA peoples out there.  Thought Season 1 was great and the ending made me wish Season 2 was already out.

On 5/9/2023 at 3:04 PM, Gannan said:

Blitzed thru it over 3 nights - really enjoyed it.  I'm guessing they must have known from the jump that a second season was a lock with the cliffhanger ending.

Really enjoyed the 3 part Arnold docu-series. Dude has had an interesting life. 

• Like 1

Fake profile was a solid watch. Dubbing didnt really bother me or Mrs HE. Lead is really hot. She was also in who killed sarah. There are boobs.

Started Jury Duty on Prime last night and watched a whole bunch of episodes. Pretty funny. Along the lines of The Office. Not quite as bold, but similar style.

Just want to say again- Jury Duty- on Amazon Prime is so good. On episode 6 right now. This is really good stuff.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Just want to say again- Jury Duty- on Amazon Prime is so good. On episode 6 right now. This is really good stuff.

Welcome to like 2 months ago noob! 

• Haha 1

On 5/24/2023 at 7:07 AM, HazletonEagle said:

A man Called Otto

Was real real good. 

My wife and I enjoyed this one as well.

9 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Cover, what is that 

You gotta give it to him.  The guy is good. 

Extraction 2 is petty f'ing awesome. The scene at the prison is relentlessly amazing.  I don't care if he was hiding behind a wash cloth, there's ridiculous parts in every action movie.  I love reviews like this:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2023-06-15/extraction-2-chris-hemsworth-netflix

Review: Bigger, louder and even less necessary, ‘Extraction 2’ lumbers along

Talk about unnecessary. That smug f undoubtedly thinks himself clever.  What movie is "necessary"? They're entertainment, entertaining me is necessary, and I thought E2 (and the 1st one for that matter) was entertaining as hell.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, The_Omega said:

Extraction 2 is petty f'ing awesome. The scene at the prison is relentlessly amazing.  I don't care if he was hiding behind a wash cloth, there's ridiculous parts in every action movie.  I love reviews like this:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2023-06-15/extraction-2-chris-hemsworth-netflix

Talk about unnecessary. That smug f undoubtedly thinks himself clever.  What movie is "necessary"? They're entertainment, entertaining me is necessary, and I thought E2 (and the 1st one for that matter) was entertaining as hell.

Yep. 

I will say,  I've seen a lot of people saying the second was better. 

I think I still like the 1st better. 

Mazey whatever episode of Black Mirror was a giant piece of doodoo. Season was up and down, but that was easily their worst episode ever.