GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

At 31-0, I just wanted to avoid a shutout.

31-0 woulda sent a louder message to the ppl who weren't gonna hear it anyway 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, judunno said:

And the off-season begins. We need A LOT. Can we get a 2023 7th rounder for Reagor?

One could only hope. 😄

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

Howie accumulated those picks for a QB, Hurts proved today we needs one more than ever.

There is an inevitability here.

It won’t make a difference. They aren’t a quarterback away.

2 minutes ago, Cochis_Calhoun said:

Anyone who thinks Wilson or Watson is magically fixing this team is kidding themselves, we're more than a QB away and trading all our cap space and draft capital for one is dumb as crap.

Yep. It's the Wentz apologists who want to see Hurts fail and are desperate to spin things as if everything is all his fault. Furthermore, they aren't getting Rodgers or Wilson to agree to come here so unless they are delusional enough to believe that a rookie in a garbage QB class is going to make this team instantly better Hurts gets at least one more year.

Just now, MillerTime said:

Dude went for it on 4th down after leaving Brady in the whole game. Disrespect earns disrespect. 

Hard to argue. I don't agree with not shaking hands. It would be hypocritical of me to lament Brady for being a sore loser and give Sirianni a pass. But yes that TB team showed disrespect. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

It won’t make a difference. They aren’t a quarterback away.

We will be finding out one way or the other.

29 minutes ago, QuinnWR4 said:

At least Hurts is over throwing some. Proved me wrong I thought he had a rag arm. 

Not a cannon, just a sawed off shotgun.

Well, amen to this season. Now we can turn our attention to that South Jersey farmer on Battlebots.

So when do Jalen Hurts fans admit he's not the answer? 

Just now, bitbased said:

I wouldn't really look forward to a team where their only hope is getting into a shootout every game.

Yup so that means keep the picks, draft d, and another receiver. And roll with what you got at qb next year. Maybe start Minshew and keep hurts as the backup?

1 minute ago, Toty said:

I don't mean to add another amateur football theory to this board... but hear me out:

I truly believe that if we were a better football team--with better players and coaches--we totally could have won that game.

Just my opinion.

Very rare common sense...not accepted here.

1 minute ago, Toty said:

I don't mean to add another amateur football theory to this board... but hear me out:

I truly believe that if we were a better football team--with better players and coaches--we totally could have won that game.

Just my opinion.

Sounds plausible. 😄

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Yup. Need 4 or 5 guys not 1. If they were the talent of say they 49ers or Vikings they might be a qb away. But this team still needs to much that trading for an aging qb would set this team back even more.

Yeah agreed bud. They need to build the roster and then go after a QB like the Niners have. Like the Vikings tried to but they went after the wrong QB.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Howie accumulated those picks for a QB, Hurts proved today we needs one more than ever.

Imo this ain't the year to do it

2 minutes ago, jmac+djaxallday said:

This doesn't sting like other playoff losses - I think in part because it was over so soon but also because we knew this wasn't really a playoff team.  Siri proved year one that he can coach - the jury is still out on Gannon but at least they competed today.  I think Hurts is at the very least a high-end backup in this league but I get the feeling the organization wants more.  Hopefully the Cox/Kelce/Graham/Brooks/Lane core can give us one or two more runs.

Hard to judge when he has no linebackers, defensive ends.

Just now, 700Level4Life said:

So when do Jalen Hurts fans admit he's not the answer? 

Never probably 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, T-1000 said:

Yep. It's the Wentz apologists who want to see Hurts fail and are desperate to spin things as if everything is all his fault. Furthermore, they aren't getting Rodgers or Wilson to agree to come here so unless they are delusional enough to believe that a rookie in a garbage QB class is going to make this team instantly better Hurts gets at least one more year.

There it is...Wentz apologists...😂🤣😂🤣

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

We will be finding out one way or the other.

Yeah I’m not so sure Howie’s going that route. Tell me when Howie’s ever used multiple high picks to take even a veteran in his prime? 

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

Howie accumulated those picks for a QB, Hurts proved today we need one more than ever.

So what QB are they adding, what is the cost to get said QB, and how they are able to even put a dent in filling in the other multiple holes they have to make a difference. Acting as if this team is a QB away from being a contender unless that QB is Mahomes, Rodgers, or Brady, is just plain silly.

Losing another season to Jalen Hurts sounds awful.  Please, Howie, get us a real QB.

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah I’m not so sure Howie’s going that route. Tell me when Howie’s ever used multiple high picks to take even a veteran in his prime? 

He will this time.

These announcers. Essentially over in the third. What game were you watching? It was over in the first.

23 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Ok he really deserves to get hurt now. This is ridiculous. Go sit your ass down and enjoy the rest. But no not Brady.

And this is why everyone hates him. 

Horrible excuse of a human being.

Never forget, never forgive.

Archived