GDT: NFC Wildcard, Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 1-16-22, 1PM EST

EagleJoe8

4 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Dude can't even not crap the bed against the worst team in the league with a playoff spot on the line. Next....

Dude lives rent free in your head. Get over it. It's okay to say Hurts isn't the guy. Doesn't make you a Wentz fan if you do. 😂🤣

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Hard to argue. I don't agree with not shaking hands. It would be hypocritical of me to lament Brady for being a sore loser and give Sirianni a pass. But yes that TB team showed disrespect. 

The difference is no one disrespected Brady. Brady was so mad about losing that SB he refused to go out. No reason to shake hands with a guy that let a guy who doesn’t shake hands. It’s a statement from Siri and I respect it.

3 minutes ago, T-1000 said:

Who. The people who say this never say who they are going to REALISTICALLY get.

Let's get to the offseason and see, but its not that damn hard to get better than Hurts.

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Again I don't disagree with that either. But you've got to try and add young talent to this roster. 

I trust a veteran QB way way more than a Howie draft.

1 minute ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Did Gannon even blitz once?

The problem was they were keeping the safeties too deep early in the game. They allowed Brady to quick short passes for the first two quarters. Gannon doesn't do well early in games. It's a problem.  Blitzing doesn't help if WRs are open within 2 seconds for short passes.  The DBs need to compress in to force deeper passes. Then, you can blitz more when you scheme to make the QB look further downfield.

32 minutes ago, LacesOut said:

They sacked Brady 4 times??!!!

I have only seen like 1/3 of the game.

At one point they sacked him on three straight third downs. Ryan Kerrigan had two of them.

1 minute ago, Thing3 said:

I agree. We are far from a QB away from turning this team around. Anyone who thinks QB is top priority please tell me who that QB would be.

Don’t know what quarterback makes the linebackers better? What quarterback prevents these bad penalties? What quarterback helps Reagor field a darn punt or catch for that matter? 

19 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

1546804405_31205857102_c1117cf9f9_o(1).gif.fc861af60948f56db5f66efaab0f698c.gif

Yeah we’ve all seen that. Happened multiple times today.

2 minutes ago, ShutDownDB said:

Agreed. Wilson or ARod only make sense if we had a championship caliber defense and offensive weapons ready to win a SB and clearly we don't have any of that. 

The best argument against Rodgers, Wilson & Watson. I'd like to see a real QB competition next summer without Howie's heavy thumb on the scale.

1 minute ago, D-Shiznit said:

I’d rather they sign Foles again than waste these picks on a quarterback making 30-40 mil of the cap to take this team nowhere.

2 minutes ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

F that.  One guy isn't the instant fix,, but just choosing to lose behind that guy says all the wrong things.  He can get a QB and still keep the picks OR he can package the picks.  I guarantee you that they are not satisfied with a guy who only beats bad teams. 

Hey I'm not saying you start Hurts either. I'm just saying don't give up multiple assets to get a QB.

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

With a better QB he'd probably be a contender for ROTY

Chase is deserves it no doubt but Burrow is a beast!

22 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

If anyone here has a plan that requires Hurts to be the starter in 2022.

Scrap your plan, better yet kill it with fire.

Damn, could you have taken an even bigger dump on today?

3 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

But bud look at Watson in Houston the last year or so when he played. A QB can't overcome a bad roster no matter who the QB.

If we're all honest with ourselves, we didn't belong in the playoffs. The playoffs shouldn't have been expanded, which is why we're in and which is why the playoffs shouldn't have been expanded. Being in the playoffs is fun, but when you have no business being there, it's only fun until the game starts. 

Hey I'm not saying you start Hurts either. I'm just saying don't give up multiple assets to get a QB.

I'm not advocating to give up any.  That is not required to start to repair the QB hole this team has.

But bud look at Watson in Houston the last year or so when he played. A QB can't overcome a bad roster no matter who the QB.

This roster won 9 games with Hurts, it's not as bad as the one he had last year.

21 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

And the game can't end on a defensive penalty not that it really matters. But, yeah, the principle of the thing.  The refs were definitely more in Tampa's camp. But, we have seen that in the NFL. Some teams get more calls. It's the way of the League.

The way of the NFL is BRADY.

1 minute ago, E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles said:

I'm not advocating to give up any.  That is not required to start to repair the QB hole this team has.

What would your solution be then?

Just now, D-Shiznit said:

This roster won 9 games with Hurts, it's not as bad as the one he had last year.

Bud it is bad. They didn't beat a single team with a winning record. Next year they'll likely face many. 

What would your solution be then?

Bud it is bad. They didn't beat a single team with a winning record. Next year they'll likely face many. 

Here's hoping they do what with a franchise QB

30 minutes ago, DevilMayRage said:

Embarrassing Blowout therapy bewbs

Hang In There, Fellow Eagles Fans | Barstool Sports

Bravo sir, Bravo 👏 

hurts has talent.  Can he become a good passer.  possibly.  do we wait for that?  this is the year to get something better.  waiting till next year probably doesn't work, unless somehow we can parlay this years draft capital to next year.  

20 minutes ago, xxeaglesfanxx said:

Reagor better be gone

They will keep him and talk about bullsheet stuff, motivational stuff, flowers n Rocky, concerning Reagor.

8 minutes ago, D-Shiznit said:

He had his shot, time to move on with Plan A.

Plan A was loading up with draft picks so they could bring in young first round talent and eat another boatload of dead cap getting older guys off the books, this was always a multi year rebuild, making the playoffs this year has muddied the waters a bit, but throwing 3 picks at Houston or Seattle isn't the plan and shouldn't be 

Besides the offense just sucking what was very glaring was just the lack of energy of the whole team.  Bucs seemed to have that edge.  

Archived