Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, Ace Nova said:

In other news...

Love this guy 

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ace Nova said:

Also shoots FTs better and a much better midrange/3 point game (i guess can call that touch. I view touch as more around the basket he has a nice touch but I’m guessing green meant shot by that comment)

It's actually a good point about the conference getting weaker if Wilson, Brady, and Rodgers leave IMO

Teams that are close or think they're close (Eagles) may take the plunge to get ahead

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The planned to bang a hot chick failed....regardless of who was at fault.  You should have locked the front door, you kinky ****.  

spacer.png

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I Just Had Sex GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

That song is amazing and so catchy. They did a really good job with it. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I actually think Allen robinson and Mike Williams make the most sense. But robinson i see going to a team with a better QB since he’s had to play with the bears who have had issues at QB. I think Williams you’d have to overpay to come here and i don’t see the eagles spending that type of money on him. 

I don’t like the option but he does have starter experience, I could see them signing Pascal from Indy.  Low cost FA signing.  Catch rate in the 50 percentile so not an ideal choice.  Can block but not overly tall at 6’2” (JJAW Height but 214 instead of JJAW’s 225).  

5 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

I don’t like the option but he does have starter experience, I could see them signing Pascal from Indy.  Low cost FA signing.  Catch rate in the 50 percentile so not an ideal choice.  Can block but not overly tall at 6’2” (JJAW Height but 214 instead of JJAW’s 225).  

I think pascal is definitely in their wheelhouse in terms of price and has worked with sirianni before. Two lesser name guys that interest me are guyton and juann Jennings. I don’t think they move the needle enough.

curious to see if the eagles are in on fuller and the market is for fuller. He’s super injury prone but from Philly and still young. Unfortunately doesn’t fit with our QB’s arm. But maybe if the market is not good you get him on a one year prove it deal at a good price. 

1 hour ago, RLC said:

It's last on the list. Guys will take a *small* discount because they can make it up with incentives. However money comes first. 

Yeah... money is a major factor, no one has denied it.  As is playing time, offensive style and teammates (both QB and depth chart).  That's the point.  Hurts and the style required are going to require fewer passing attempts for the team as a whole, which will correlate with fewer targets for the individual.

And if 'all things being equal' (aka, money), WRs will go elsewhere, which means that in order to overcome those other factors it will cost more to add the WR.  

Let's take that OBJ situation you referenced... Why would OBJ choose one LA team over the other?   Money wasn't even a factor you brought up.  Clearly its not the piece that you say it is.  Assuming equal money, the WRs will go elsewhere, which means that in order to overcome those other issues, the Eagles would have to overpay... so that the money can trump that.   Which is the problem I pointed out.

45 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

Sometimes I like to scroll back but I'm kind of scared to do that today. 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Tell us why he is overrated ??

The commercials weren't that great and were overdone.  IDGAF what Bo knows. 

18 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I think pascal is definitely in their wheelhouse in terms of price and has worked with sirianni before. Two lesser name guys that interest me are guyton and juann Jennings. I don’t think they move the needle enough.

curious to see if the eagles are in on fuller and the market is for fuller. He’s super injury prone but from Philly and still young. Unfortunately doesn’t fit with our QB’s arm. But maybe if the market is not good you get him on a one year prove it deal at a good price. 

No interest in Robinson or Fuller, would actually be disappointed if that's who is brought in. Robinson is 29, and should go to a team that's ready to compete. That ain't us yet, and I'd rather go much younger.

Fuller can't stay healthy. The only season he did stay healthy he got popped for PEDs. No thanks. I think we've had our fill of injury prone guys. It would be an outlier if he could stay healthy, so what's the point of going after him?

In both cases, I'd rather just draft a guy (or do what we did in 2020, and saturate the position with a few late round picks and hope one of them comes thru like Quez). 

7 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

No interest in Robinson or Fuller, would actually be disappointed if that's who is brought in. Robinson is 29, and should go to a team that's ready to compete. That ain't us yet, and I'd rather go much younger.

Fuller can't stay healthy. The only season he did stay healthy he got popped for PEDs. No thanks. I think we've had our fill of injury prone guys. It would be an outlier if he could stay healthy, so what's the point of going after him?

In both cases, I'd rather just draft a guy (or do what we did in 2020, and saturate the position with a few late round picks and hope one of them comes thru like Quez). 

I’d go after him depending on the price on the one year deal. I imagine it’s super low right now. Reason is if he does somehow hit i could potentially get a comp pick the following year. If he’s asking for a lot then i move on. But depending on how low it could be a good risk reward type thing. I’m fine with it at the right price as long as they also invest draft capital in getting another WR in here. 

9 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

The Cult following for Bo is shocking. 

I can't think of many guys who played both baseball and football at the highest level, and played both at All Star levels. I'm not sure why you think he's overrated. I think most acknowledge he was great, but his career was crippled by a freak injury. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’d go after him depending on the price on the one year deal. I imagine it’s super low right now. Reason is if he does somehow hit i could potentially get a comp pick the following year. If he’s asking for a lot then i move on. I’m fine with it at the right price as long as they also invest draft capital in getting another WR in here. 

I get that idea, but honestly, with our cap issues, I'd rather allocate those resources elsewhere. Even if it's league minimum, no thanks. 

Archived