EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

24 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

QB1 :flex:

Looks like he might have Yeezy Slide Pure 11s on too.  

He's just naturally great. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

QB1 :flex:

Holds the fish upside down like a dweeb.

F.

9 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

cant properly advise without pics

99DEE609-03D4-4E5A-B820-0E9BAF3926DB.jpeg

6032D843-04E3-4BF1-B208-C74BF6AB6E76.jpeg

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

https://www.facebook.com/120163518021430/posts/pfbid04ataYsoo4zTN9AyHQqencweCUX6CaUanYHB1aKe19Ee56V6PRrA5kJJa7MUJa4bPl/

Pics from a team outing at a pool hall. How many players will be on IR after this, after Howie cracked a couple pool sticks on them?

Gross. Hurts wore that same sweatshirt in May to a PC, fishing on a beach and now a pool hall probably without washing. Probably smells like a guy whose rent is due everyday. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Gross. Hurts wore that same sweatshirt in May to a PC, fishing on a beach and now a pool hall probably without washing. 

What are you some Kardashian woman?  You never wear the same sweatshirt again?

10 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What are you some Kardashian woman?  You never wear the same sweatshirt again?

Taking a page out of @vikas83 book, I’m not a poor like you or Hurts who only owns one sweatshirt, no. 

3 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Taking a page out of @vikas83 book, I’m not a poor like you or Hurts who only owns one sweatshirt, no. 

Sounds like you're hood rich over there, going out buying an article of clothing only to wear it once.  

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Sounds like you're hood rich over there, going out buying an article of clothing only to wear it once.  

Hood rich? That’s as racist as it gets for a Hurts lover

3 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Hood rich? That’s as racist as it gets for a Hurts lover

That isn't a racial term.  That's to describe anyone that wastes money on stupid flashy expenses unnecessarily.  

10 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

That isn't a racial term.  That's to describe anyone that wastes money on stupid flashy expenses unnecessarily.  

I’m messing with you dude

5 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

Today I learned buying two different sweatshirts is stupid and unnecessary.

:offtopic:

Its mind blowing how Brandin Cooks is younger than Cooper Kupp and how many times I have read it and looked it up because I still don’t believe it after the 10th time doing so. 

11 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

:offtopic:

Its mind blowing how Brandin Cooks is younger than Cooper Kupp and how many times I have read it and looked it up because I still don’t believe it after the 10th time doing so. 

Looking this fake news up now

Turns out it isn't fake news.

Has them going 12-5.  Jalen Hurts will have 35+ total touchdowns.  

3 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

You’re so the ghey

You braid your pubes ****ot boy!  

Oh ish. Skip Bayless and now Rich Eisen. I’m totally convinced now, Hurts is it!

24 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Has them going 12-5.  Jalen Hurts will have 35+ total touchdowns.  

6:11 in this video Taryn Hatcher shows up.  That's who they need to replace R Diddy with on the Eagles Post Game Show.  She is Comcast/NBC Philly's MVP right now.  Total fox.  She'd give a dog a bone.  

SPTNJyI.gif  

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

This is called being married, but I guess I’m lucky bc I’m white. Grow up please, consult @vikas83 for financial advice, and kill yourself if you drive anything less than a Porsche. 😂  That was my favorite post of all time.  

1 hour ago, Texas Eagle said:

You’ve been reported. 

1 minute ago, hputenis said:

You’ve been reported. 

I've never reported anyone on this board.  

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

I've never reported anyone on this board.  

Yeah but what about your face?  

your face!!  

@paco not sure if I did it right but I’m certain he didn’t get it. 

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

https://www.facebook.com/120163518021430/posts/pfbid04ataYsoo4zTN9AyHQqencweCUX6CaUanYHB1aKe19Ee56V6PRrA5kJJa7MUJa4bPl/

Pics from a team outing at a pool hall. How many players will be on IR after this, after Howie cracked a couple pool sticks on them?

It’s not a real pool hall if no one gets in a fight.

What on earth is that hat?

31 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Yeah but what about your face?  

your face!!  

@paco not sure if I did it right but I’m certain he didn’t get it. 

You're not even making sense right now.  You need to learn how to learn a lesson.  You need to learn how to find yourself.  You need to learn how to walk not one, not two, not three but at least more than just three exact miles in nothing but your own feet.  There's so much you have no clue on and that is apparent in every damn post you make in reply to me but at the same time however you just need to keep with it and one day you'll understand.  That day is not today though.  You've made that much crystal clear if nothing else.  

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

You're not even making sense right now.  You need to learn how to learn a lesson.  You need to learn how to find yourself.  You need to learn how to walk not one, not two, not three but at least more than just three exact miles in nothing but your own feet.  There's so much you have no clue on and that is apparent in every damn post you make in reply to me but at the same time however you just need to keep with it and one day you'll understand.  That day is not today though.  You've made that much crystal clear if nothing else.  

I’m making all the sense in the world. Let me know if I’m ever able to learn the lesson you speak of and just googled from one of the terrible artists you listen to. I’m really struggling right now with my super hot wife and gross daughter.  Have fun in your apartment lyric boy!  

A2E2BC5F-4743-473A-92EC-8373AA1A6794.jpeg

Archived