EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

3 minutes ago, hputenis said:

I’m making all the sense in the world. Let me know if I’m ever able to learn the lesson you speak of and just googled from one of the terrible artists you listen to. I’m really struggling right now with my super hot wife and gross daughter.  Have fun in your apartment lyric boy!  

A2E2BC5F-4743-473A-92EC-8373AA1A6794.jpeg

t1-HUEma-B7y.gif

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

:offtopic:

Its mind blowing how Brandin Cooks is younger than Cooper Kupp and how many times I have read it and looked it up because I still don’t believe it after the 10th time doing so. 

You wanna know a player like that in the nba… Kevon Looney of the warriors. He’s 26. Been in the league 7 years. I get nba can come out around 18-19 but he’s been with the warriors for 7 years and there since after their first title. Just feels like he should be way older than 26 

1 minute ago, RememberTheKoy said:

t1-HUEma-B7y.gif

Simms ranked Hurts 25th and I thought that was pretty generous considering he is terrible and regressed during the season. Good thing we had a coach that realized he stunk and totally revamped the offense mid season.  I feel like that is overlooked. 

24 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Simms ranked Hurts 25th and I thought that was pretty generous considering he is terrible and regressed during the season. Good thing we had a coach that realized he stunk and totally revamped the offense mid season.  I feel like that is overlooked. 

spacer.png

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

spacer.png

image.gif.833a5520451a3978a368267d33f6a625.gifGimme Rip Torn in a wheelchair all day. Goedert would have Kittle stats. 

29 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Just as Simms had to do at the end of this video pointing out how wrong he was with his top 40 last year leaving Hurts off the list, he will again be admitting just how off the mark he was with his ranking of Jalen this year.  But just as Jalen moved up least 16 spots to 25 this year, he will move up at least 16 spots to at least 9th best QB in the league this upcoming season.  

26ce091d.gif

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I've never reported anyone on this board.  

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

image.jpeg

The type of users that are going around reporting people are downundermike and his car full of clowns, otherwise known as a clown car.  

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Just as Simms had to do at the end of this video pointing out how wrong he was with his top 40 last year leaving Hurts off the list, he will again be admitting just how off the mark he was with his ranking of Jalen this year.  But just as Jalen moved up least 16 spots to 25 this year, he will move up at least 16 spots to at least 9th best QB in the league this upcoming season.  

26ce091d.gif

image.gif.11e163a95809690c037016be6ebab0b7.gif

6 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The type of users that are going around reporting people are downundermike and his car full of clowns, otherwise known as a clown car.  

@downundermike Do you have anything to say here sir?  image.gif.53a8796cfe96547fe6b00fb702851b12.gif

4 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Honestly, the season needs to start. 

Wanna see my hot sauce collection?  It’s pretty good. 

18 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

image.gif.1ca3a5ee15ecfb47c3c22f937da22324.gif

15 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Reid-Donovan-Cry.jpg

image.gif.b34073a637d245d715b3c53f0b731439.gif

14 hours ago, bpac55 said:

OK, huge change in direction here...dating advice.

I've been out with this girl a few times, things going really well.  Not exclusive yet but could see it going that direction.  Unfortunately, here mom passed away unexpectedly and as expected, that put the brakes on the two of us moving forward.  We aren't at a place yet where I'm the person she looks to for comfort, even though I'd love to be that.  Communication has come to a halt.  What do you do?  Let her go and grieve on her own, hoping she comes back?  Chalk it up as a loss and move on to the next one but let her know I'm here if she needs me?  Feel horrible for her and want to be there but just don't know what to do.

Invite her out to do something. If it‘s meant to be she‘ll feel better.

3 hours ago, Infam said:

Invite her out to do something. If it‘s meant to be she‘ll feel better.

I think my advice was more sincere. 

6 hours ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I wish I could kiss Jalen Hurts beanbag.

We know, buddy. It's not going to happen though.

On 5/28/2022 at 12:44 PM, bpac55 said:

OK, huge change in direction here...dating advice.

I've been out with this girl a few times, things going really well.  Not exclusive yet but could see it going that direction.  Unfortunately, here mom passed away unexpectedly and as expected, that put the brakes on the two of us moving forward.  We aren't at a place yet where I'm the person she looks to for comfort, even though I'd love to be that.  Communication has come to a halt.  What do you do?  Let her go and grieve on her own, hoping she comes back?  Chalk it up as a loss and move on to the next one but let her know I'm here if she needs me?  Feel horrible for her and want to be there but just don't know what to do.

Give her the space she needs, as indicated by her lack of contact, and be available if she gets in touch. Maybe put her on your friends list. I'd wait a month before checking in. 

Only 7,999 hours to go (unless they switch weekends).

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

The original Top Gun was a bad movie.

Flame away 

I just watched it for the first time ever,  last night. 

It was ok. 

It was probably even cooler in the 80s.

32 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I just watched it for the first time ever,  last night. 

It was ok. 

It was probably even cooler in the 80s.

Yea I think for at the time it was probably better and it has the nostalgia factor. But on its own today, it’s meh

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea I think for at the time it was probably better and it has the nostalgia factor. But on its own today, it’s meh

Watched dodgeball last night. Still a classic 

Archived