EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

I think it’s funny how they had to go back and add the sex scene in Top Gun because it’s what the test audience wanted. So whoever made the movie threw their hands up in the air, said whatever; and made one of the worst sex scenes in movie history.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think it’s funny how they had to go back and add the sex scene in Top Gun because it’s what the test audience wanted. So whoever made the movie threw their hands up in the air, said whatever; and made one of the worst sex scenes in movie history.

from the OG?  As a kid that was one of the most awkward scenes ever.  They added that?  geez.

Just now, bpac55 said:

from the OG?  As a kid that was one of the most awkward scenes ever.  They added that?  geez.

Yep. It was one of the last scenes they did during re-shoots. McGillis is a brunette and Cruise has a completely different hair style because they were about to shoot different movies, so they had to make it black and blue to hide all that.

Guest justrelax
1 hour ago, DEagle7 said:

Thankfully Cruise is the approximate height and weight of the average middle schooler so it's at least kinda believable. 

A propos of nothing, in the film Boy on a Dolphin, Sophia Loren walked in a trench next to Alan Ladd. When they had a kiss, he stood on a box. Top Gun wasn’t that extreme.

If you're not easily offended and like very dark satire, watch starting at the 37:07ish minute mark

Guest justrelax
20 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

If you're not easily offended and like very dark satire, watch starting at the 37:07ish minute mark

Looking at your sig, I think you should change your screen name to Cassandra.

Whoa. I’m guessing this is the same Jeff Gladney that was in the draft with him.

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Whoa. I’m guessing this is the same Jeff Gladney that was in the draft with him.

Damn. Gladney was taken in RD1 in the same draft as Reagor. Gladney's tape was good too.

As much as the Vikings tried to dunk on us for Reagor, Gladney lasted *one* year in Minnesota.

19 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I believe they both played at TCU as well .

22 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

What a shame

23 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Weird I can’t find anything on google, but his Wikipedia is updated with today as his date of death

6 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

The biggest trouble with the new one... a pilot the age of Cruise's character would have been retired from flying about 30 years ago.  "Pappy" Boyington back in 1942 got the nickname "Gramps" (later changed to Pappy) due to his advanced age.   He was 31.  That's unheard of for a fighter pilot.  Fighter pilots age out faster than NFL running backs.

Not necessarily. I was involved with transporting people out of Patuxent Naval Air Station. One guy had to be in his late 40s - early 50s and had recently retired - failed medical - from flying F14s. Surprised the crap out of me. The other thing that I'd never thought about is that he had ejected twice or three times. Each time his spine got compressed an inch.

Per reports that the #Cardinals Jeff Gladney passed away in an accident in Dallas this morning: There was a 2:30 am accident with two fatalities. But the Dallas sheriff’s office says the medical examiner has not revealed any identities as of 1:10 pm cst.

I ran across this compilation over the weekend.  For a guy who didn't do a lot of impressions, he comes pretty damn close with some of them.  The Johnny Carson one at the end gave me a good laugh, as well as the Bill Cosby story:

5 hours ago, hputenis said:

There's no "b" in this word my friend.  

🤣

2 hours ago, Sack that QB said:

His podcast last year making fun of the Simone Biles situation was very funny. 

Raise your hand if you've ever **** yourself at a Denny's?

🙋‍♂️

1 hour ago, RLC said:

a 2:30am freeway collision resulting in death.  Why do I get the feeling speed (possibly impairment) will be the major causes?

24 minutes ago, Westbrook#36 said:

🙋‍♂️

Raise your hand if you’ve sheet yourself today?

🙋‍♂️

34 minutes ago, hputenis said:

Raise your hand if you’ve sheet yourself today?

🙋‍♂️

🙋‍♂️

2 hours ago, Westbrook#36 said:

🙋‍♂️

Like in the booth?

14 minutes ago, greend said:

Like in the booth?

image.gif.037c3038b39f7fe5ebd533da1a0158fd.gif

Archived