EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 hour ago, austinfan said:

You're looking at a one year sample with no context.

You might try doing a search, there are numerous articles with real statistical analysis on how different offensive stats relate to winning football games.

Is your legal degree in stats now?

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If other teams were blindsided by the AJ Brown trade then the Titans did a really bad job 

Would love to get Bradberry if he’s released 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

If other teams were blindsided by the AJ Brown trade then the Titans did a really bad job 

No doubt.  Why didn’t they start a bidding war.

”Hey Kansas City, Eagles are giving us 18 and a 3rd, how about a 1st and 2nd”

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

She said as much. She doesn't know if it was negligence or what, but she said she was stunned the Chiefs, Wash., Packers didn't know he was available. She said only two teams knew: Jets and Eagles.

She also said as of 30 minutes before the trade news broke, the deal looked dead, so it really went down to the minute. The compensation had been long agreed to, it was the contract that was the hard part.

Taron Davenport said if it wasn't for the Christian Kirk contract, AJ Brown would probably be a Titan. The price went up for AJ Brown after the Jags paid Christian Kirk.

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Taron Davenport said if it wasn't for the Christian Kirk contract, AJ Brown would probably be a Titan. The price went up for AJ Brown after the Jags paid Christian Kirk.

That makes sense

8 hours ago, greend said:

Venison barbecue at my house!!!!!! :groovy: Everyone is invited except the trolls!!!

Never barbecued venison.  Such a lean meat.  How do you add fat and keep it from drying out with a slow low heat smoking?  What part of the buc do you barbecue?  

19 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

Thats a damn shame

8 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Grant Calcaterra is such a weird draft choice. I get he's a 6th round pick and it means nothing, but it's like he doesn't check any box that Eagles usually look for. 

A TE that can run routes and catch besides Goedert. Jackson hasn’t proved he can and won’t be available early. Stoll is a mediocre route runner with 50/50 hands. 

Congrats to the Phillies on blowing a 6 run lead in the 9th 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Being a philly sports fan is basically a lifetime of losing with a few good seasons sprinkled. And a bunch of fans who like to say how they are the best fans when half of them haven't lived more than 10 miles from where they were born

1 minute ago, pgcd3 said:

Being a philly sports fan is basically a lifetime of losing with a few good seasons sprinkled. And a bunch of fans who like to say how they are the best fans when half of them haven't lived more than 10 miles from where they were born

Since that last Friday you could make the case really nothing has gone right in Philly sports besides Dean falling to the eagles in the 3rd round  

2 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Eagles are All In on finding a white pass catcher 

Appreciating John Harrar | Roar Lions Roar

Total Bro

I see two blatantly obvious white power symbols.  He'll fit right in with all of us racists here.   As the head racist, I say welcome John.

Blazing Saddles Laurel and Hardy Handshake Blank Template - Imgflip

2 hours ago, olsilverhair said:

Now you tryna ruin my rhymes, 

You make zero sense at all times and I’m  a fan. One could say I’m an afan!@austinfan

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

image.gif.db5335a11e22144705eb6f67fbdba770.gif

31 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I miss Davenport being part of the Eagles beat.

5 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Since that last Friday you could make the case really nothing has gone right in Philly sports besides Dean falling to the eagles in the 3rd round  

And all the talk of the Eagles having a great draft is really just pending actual results on the field. We all expect Dean to be good but it hasn't actually come to pass yet

8 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

How soon we forget

Nevada Football: The Draft Stock of Carson Strong | Mountain West Wire

7 minutes ago, pgcd3 said:

I was just thinking, when was the last time all 4 teams somewhat competitive at the same time? 2008?

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I was just thinking, when was the last time all 4 teams somewhat competitive at the same time? 2008?

I can't really remember the Flyers being competitive.  I've lived in LA since 2008 and I think they've at least one championship in every sport since I've been here

7 hours ago, NCiggles said:

He certainly had arm talent but the lack of progress for him would be a big miss.  

I thought Shanahan's system was considered QB friendly.  It's not predicated on deep routes but a lot of crossing patterns based on play action zone blocking up front.  It's not a lot of deep hitches.  

Shanahan's system suffer from multiple personality disorder.  It's a slightly extended fad.

1 minute ago, pgcd3 said:

I can't really remember the Flyers being competitive.  I've lived in LA since 2008 and I think they've at least one championship in every sport since I've been here

Well they were 44-27-11 in 2008 and lost in the first round. That’s pretty competitive standards for the Flyers as of late 

Archived