EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

19 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

I think there's a story about how Harrison Ford was reading the original movie scripts and asked Lucas something along the lines of "How can you expect us to read this ish, people don't talk like this?" And yet....they made it work. The new films/series have the same terrible dialogue but too many bad actors that can't pull it off. 

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, olsilverhair said:

you have issues, or maybe its just your period

Easy there, just put down your replica lightsaber and back away from your Darth Maul cutout.

3 hours ago, D-Shiznit said:

Miller has 6 QBs in the first round, 5 in the top 10.

Bryce Young - Natural distributor of the ball, but lacks elite measurables.

CJ Stroud - Justin Herbert comp, accurate, plus arm, mobile.

Will Levis - Scouts love him, big arm, too many interceptions though.

Jaren Hall - Big play ability, lacks elite size.

Tyler Van Dyke - Star potential due to arm talent and mobility.

Anthony Richardson - Super raw, sky high ceiling - Prototypical size, cannon arm, and elite mobility.

They have SEA picking NINE (lol) and taking a QB.  If SEA doesn't bring in a QB before Week 1 this season -- they're a top 5 lock, because they are tanking.

2 hours ago, KDUB1510 said:

9-8 

I’ve never seen a "news” outlet be such Pom Pom waivers about everything as whatever this jakib is. They make Dave Spadaro roll his eyes. 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I’ve never seen a "news” outlet be such Pom Pom waivers about everything as whatever this jakib is. They make Dave Spadaro roll his eyes. 

I've never heard of it before.

22 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

They have SEA picking NINE (lol) and taking a QB.  If SEA doesn't bring in a QB before Week 1 this season -- they're a top 5 lock, because they are tanking.

I don’t believe tanking is real, but in that division I don’t disagree. They’d be lucky to only lose 5 divisional games, and then they play the AFC west….

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I've never heard of it before.

Lucky you. It’s the Devils Rejects of Philly sports personalities and Derrick Gunn for some reason. 

31 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

I thought I saw a leak yesterday that Sea is trading for Baker...would make some sense. 

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Lucky you. It’s the Devils Rejects of Philly sports personalities and Derrick Gunn for some reason. 

I keep my internet footprint rather small.

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I wish you luck.  But please stop IM’ing me.  The answer is still no.  

I'm guessing the dick pics were disappointing? 

Just now, NCiggles said:

Team All Star = Dream Team

Wish these guys would just lay low and let their play do the talking. How do they feel unstoppable when they havent played a game yet🤦🏾‍♂️. Hopefully they can live up to the hype.

13 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Your father. He’s just getting cigarettes though I swear 

Nope, I'm still here!  

4 hours ago, KDUB1510 said:

9-8 

I like it.  Set expectations high, and those who don't perform will be gone faster.

As it stands right now, Sanders is one guy I'd let walk after the season.

3 minutes ago, KDUB1510 said:

Wish these guys would just lay low and let their play do the talking. How do they feel unstoppable when they havent played a game yet🤦🏾‍♂️. Hopefully they can live up to the hype.

The team should feel like they have a better roster to compete in terms of talent.  A failure to win will highlight the deficiencies on the team.  Gannon needs to have this defense performing like a top 10 unit.  If he doesn't, they need to fire him.  Hurts doesn't have an excuse for failing to improve as a passer.   If he doesn't, move on from him as a starter.  I'm good with players believing they should win.  They better just take ownership when they fail to perform.  

4 hours ago, Vee said:

1.  Why can't the Star Wars franchise find any kids that can act?

2.  While the first and last episodes were very good....there was a lot of crap in between.  Don't tell me by episode 4 you were starting to feel the ship go down.

3.  Star Wars has put out so much crap for so long that the bar has been permanently lowered.  ANYTHING they put out that isn't laughable garbage is immediately lauded as 'so good'....and there really hasn't been much that wasn't horrifically bad.  (Rogue One?)

1. You suck

2. "oh new Star Wars sucks I’m an old man and just like the originals drrrrr”

3. Go watch Star Trek, nerd 

13 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I jump around looking at other teams schedules... last week I posted about the crazy stretch the Saints had... this week... The Patriots...

Week 12 - Thanksgiving Primetime against the Vikings

Week 13 - TNF - Primetime - Buffalo

Week 14  MNF Primetime - Cardinals

Week 15 SNF - Primetime- Raiders

Week 16  Saturday afternoon - Only game on - Cinci 

For 5 straight weeks we're gonna be forced to watch the Patriots and no other games. 

Who is forcing you to watch the Patriots those weeks and no other games? 

9 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Who is forcing you to watch the Patriots those weeks and no other games? 

Read again slowly 

15 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Read again slowly 

You already confused him with the first word

42 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Read again slowly 

How you read it again slowly there kiddo. Who is forcing you or Bacarty to watch the Patriots those weeks and no other games

8 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

How you read it again slowly there kiddo. Who is forcing you or Bacarty to watch the Patriots those weeks and no other games

Do we explain it to him guys? Or let him figure it out on his own? 

1 hour ago, Bacarty2 said:

I jump around looking at other teams schedules... last week I posted about the crazy stretch the Saints had... this week... The Patriots...

Week 12 - Thanksgiving Primetime against the Vikings

Week 13 - TNF - Primetime - Buffalo

Week 14  MNF Primetime - Cardinals

Week 15 SNF - Primetime- Raiders

Week 16  Saturday afternoon - Only game on - Cinci 

For 5 straight weeks we're gonna be forced to watch the Patriots and no other games. 

Of you can just watch something else that’s not football 

Archived