EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

52 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Miles Sanders, on Video: "Oh man. We all feel like we're on an all-star team, so we feel great. We feel unstoppable, I'm not gonna lie."

Media: "Miles Sanders says the Eagles feel like an 'All-Star team' in recent interview"

Miles Sanders: "Media just switches everything you say!"

I‘d say BR‘s headline -Sanders: PHI has All-star Team- isn‘t quite what he said.

Still he should probably haven‘t said it.

Then again, if you really got it brag all you want. It‘s fun after all to raise the stakes a bit.

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Do you guys follow the players on social media? I follow the official Eagles page/thing, but the individual players I don't really give an ish about following. 

No but they end up on my twitter feed anyway based off everyone else I follow/like

Funny how everyone mentions the 2011 disaster with Vince Young but they conveniently forget when Doug Pederson before 2017 said the roster was as good or better than the Packers team he was on that won a Super Bowl. Lo and behold, he was absolutely correct and as we know they won it all with 6 backups including the QB and LT.  

1 minute ago, eagles1966 said:

Funny how everyone mentions the 2011 disaster with Vince Young but they conveniently forget when Doug Pederson before 2017 said the roster was as good or better than the Packers team he was on that won a Super Bowl. Lo and behold, he was absolutely correct and as we know they won it all with 6 backups including the QB and LT.  

I wouldn't say absolutely correct.  That Packers team went to two straight Super Bowls. 

33 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Do you guys follow the players on social media? I follow the official Eagles page/thing, but the individual players I don't really give an ish about following. 

Most of the time it either shows up on my timeline based on my interests or is retweeted by a beat writer I follow. 

I do follow Chris Long though. Dude's a pretty fun follow nowadays. Like 50% football, 50% goofy crap he finds funny while stoned. 

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I wouldn't say absolutely correct.  That Packers team went to two straight Super Bowls. 

If it wasn't for Alshon's drop, that Eagles team would have went back again. No way were the Rams beating them the next week. Eagles owned that team and Goff.  

15 minutes ago, eagles1966 said:

Very true. He did get quite a bit of push-back then too.

I was on Twitter for like 3 months some years ago.  Not sure why but Jason Kelce was one of my followers.  Maybe he thought I was someone else.  

Anyway, just like Star Wars, Twitter sucks.

14 hours ago, 315Eagles said:

You can add Fast and Furious to that as well.  Why so many?  

Everyone wants to build a franchise.  F&F went from street racing to jumping tanks out of planes and stuff like that.  It's ridiculous.  

9 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Everyone wants to build a franchise.  F&F went from street racing to jumping tanks out of planes and stuff like that.  It's ridiculous.  

They keep making these movies so they must be making a ton of money.  

Last one I watched, which I can't even remember what film it was, they did some ridiculous stunt.  I think they flew a car into outer space or something like that.

3 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

They keep making these movies so they must be making a ton of money.  

Last one I watched, which I can't even remember what film it was, they did some ridiculous stunt.  I think they flew a car into outer space or something like that.

That was real life and it was a Tesla....:lol:

ppDaE4bmoY98e2J7LezDvK-970-80.jpg.webp

35 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Yuck.

Would that mean we could draft usc and ucla players as they wouldn’t be pac 12 players anymore? 

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Would that mean we could draft usc and ucla players as they wouldn’t be pac 12 players anymore? 

See the source image

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

lol the Ben Simmons effect

Must mean Kyrie will be traded soon too

5 hours ago, Nivraga said:

No - bad joke - it actually is a space war movie - that happens to have Sand Worms in it.

I mean it's move of a  space drug movie along the lines of Outland.  There is no shooting in space in Dune.  All of the shoting is in the dessert.  It might as well be Lawrence of Arabia with sandworms.

1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

I was on Twitter for like 3 months some years ago.  Not sure why but Jason Kelce was one of my followers.  Maybe he thought I was someone else.  

Anyway, just like Star Wars, Twitter sucks.

Your mom too

12 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Makes zero sense

Probably makes more dollars for them though

Thought I'd throw in some football.

Consider the QBs on the 8 teams ahead of us.

20 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

No idea who this is but checkmark 

Didn't KD not get along with Hardin?   Is that going to be different in Philly?  

35 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I mean it's move of a  space drug movie along the lines of Outland.  There is no shooting in space in Dune.  All of the shoting is in the dessert.  It might as well be Lawrence of Arabia with sandworms.

Otto West : Apes don't read philosophy. Wanda : Yes they do, Otto. They just don't understand it.

Archived