EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Vee said:

Easy there, just put down your replica lightsaber and back away from your Darth Maul cutout.

How you know that

5 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

I apologize, Next time I will go into full detail of EXACTLY what  I mean, give the breakdowns of the other schedules and let everyone know that *IF* you wanted to watch football

Guess this isn't a football discussion board

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You need to up your avatar game.  There has to be some good ones out there for you.  Use this one.  If you don't know, I am sure @TorontoEagle can educate you.  

See the source image

Ah yess, teach me the ways

3 hours ago, NCiggles said:

I'm guessing the dick pics were disappointing? 

f3aafcfe-cf0e-4fcc-aabe-2214cd1529ea_text.gif

18 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

You need to up your avatar game.  There has to be some good ones out there for you.  Use this one.  If you don't know, I am sure @TorontoEagle can educate you.  

See the source image

Awkward Side Eye GIF - Awkward Side Eye Um - Discover & Share GIFs

7 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

Guess this isn't a football discussion board

What do you mean? I can't just go to another discussion board about things other than football?

20 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I’m so excited to watch QB1 play this year

2 INT, another 3 that were easy picks but dropped. Badly overthrew Quez wide open twice. Dances in the pocket without keeping his eyes downfield. This is the real Jalen Hurts.

In the end, Hurts will either succeed or fail; I believe he'll be much the same QB that he was last season (for good and bad).  I don't see a lot of capacity for further growth and development -- I may be wrong, and would be happy to be wrong if that's how it turned out.  My fear is that Nick and Howie might see something that isn't there and give a contract extension that isn't warranted.  The Eagles aren't going to keep Hurts just because the fans want them to or his teammates want them to -- he has to succeed with what he's been given.

Where Hurts has to get to this season (IMO) -- 66% completions, 25+ TDs passing, 12 INT or fewer, cut down the running to under 20% of his pass attempts.  

Where I think Hurts will be this season -- 62.8% completions, 21 TDs passing, 13 INT, still running at 30% of his pass attempts.

5 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

In the end, Hurts will either succeed or fail; I believe he'll be much the same QB that he was last season (for good and bad).  I don't see a lot of capacity for further growth and development -- I may be wrong, and would be happy to be wrong if that's how it turned out.  My fear is that Nick and Howie might see something that isn't there and give a contract extension that isn't warranted.  The Eagles aren't going to keep Hurts just because the fans want them to or his teammates want them to -- he has to succeed with what he's been given.

Where Hurts has to get to this season (IMO) -- 66% completions, 25+ TDs passing, 12 INT or fewer, cut down the running to under 20% of his pass attempts.  

Where I think Hurts will be this season -- 62.8% completions, 21 TDs passing, 13 INT, still running at 30% of his pass attempts.

How many gettin freaky's per game?

13 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m sure you know his story.  Right? 

Of course. I was going to suggest a different killer, but then remembered the particulars of Williams. Let's just say Undytaker is the absolute perfect user to use him as his avatar. Well done. 

So the Cam Jurgens contract is basically being held up because Texans fully guaranteed Pitre's first 3 of 4 years. I guess he's waiting to see what everyone above him gets guaranteed before signing. The picks right before and right after only have 2 years guaranteed. 

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So the Cam Jurgens contract is basically being held up because Texans fully guaranteed Pitre's first 3 of 4 years. I guess he's waiting to see what everyone above him gets guaranteed before signing. The picks right before and right after only have 2 years guaranteed. 

Howie should have just pointed to JJAW and said "THAT was our 2019 2nd round pick and he's still employed; do you REALLY think your contract isn't guaranteed for 3 years???"

I think even Nick Sirianni hasn't played this game with players....

Large

Yet.  Football table tennis.

59 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

I’m so excited to watch QB1 play this year

2 INT, another 3 that were easy picks but dropped. Badly overthrew Quez wide open twice. Dances in the pocket without keeping his eyes downfield. This is the real Jalen Hurts.

never ending with some 

downer.gif

3 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

never ending with some 

downer.gif

Just more Farmer Ted and his minions on another feeding frenzy

19 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

I think even Nick Sirianni hasn't played this game with players....

Large

Yet.  Football table tennis.

Do you have to wear a sports bra to play?

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Do you have to wear a sports bra to play?

If it has a GPS tracker in it, yes. Otherwise, the moobs can run free....

3 hours ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

oh new Star Wars sucks I’m an old man and just like the originals drrrrr

New Star Wars is horrible garbage.

20 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

It continues.   JFC

Interesting. Eagles have had only one skill player before 2008. 

3 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

If it has a GPS tracker in it, yes. Otherwise, the moobs can run free....

I thought this was the woke way to play shirts vs skins. Don't want to show any nip and offend someone. 

Archived