EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

You might be close to antifa levels of leftness, but I think you are slightly more civil than that. CVON is mostly for antifa members to yell at the two far right goofballs that hang out in there. One wished death on the ~74 million trump voters the other day. Thats when I started mopping the floor with them.

Ill let them recover, and pummel them again another day.

Was it barho?  That dude's unstable AF

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mikemack8 said:

Was it barho?  That dude's unstable AF

hah I know. But no, it was Boogyman. 

10 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

not much is bannable in CVON, yet the mods felt it necessary to take procus' post editing abilities away because he deleted a thread that the antifa members werent done shaming him in yet. We have politically biased moderation on the EMB now, which is nice.

Its actually largely defensible behavior, apparently. In the CVON world. It was me against about 5 or 6 of them all Sunday long. I had nothing better to do.

What was the name of the forum they used to have or maybe still do where posters would just yell at each other and call each other names all day, whenever posters would be beefin in TATE the mods would say take it to...

I used to pop in there maybe once a week call a bunch of dudes names get into it for about 5 minutes then bounce.

It was oddly therapeutic 🤔

Just now, Utebird said:

What was the name of the forum they used to have or maybe still do where posters would just tell at each other and call each other names all day, whenever posters would be beefin in TATE the mods would say take it to...

I used to pop in there maybe once a week call a bunch of dudes names get into it for about 5 minutes then bounce.

It was oddly therapeutic 🤔

Rant N Rave?

Just now, dawkdaballhawk said:

Rant N Rave?

That's it RnR.👍

Not for rest and relaxation...but again oddly therapeutic 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

hah I know. But no, it was Boogyman. 

The king of all CVON trolls. All he does is personally insult those he disagrees with, he lacks the ability to have an actual conversation. Because of that I have him blocked like soo many other CVON Cultists. 

Haven't seen it mentioned yet but Covey only has a strain to his thumb and didn't miss any practice.

21 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Wishing death on a large group of people isn’t bannable?   Is bannable a word?  

Lol he said that he hoped the other 74 million trump voters would follow the same path the guy who tried to storm the FBI building did. 

And cmon HE, Procus is a loser troll of trolls. And a coward at that, lol. But yeah, the CVON characters are an interesting lot. 

22 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Probably late to this, but is this true?

May be an image of text that says 'Why Kliff Kingsbury had Kyler Murray call plays during Cardinals training camp: 'This s- ain't easy' Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury is expected to hand over play-calling duties to quarterback Kyler Murray in the fourth quarter of the team's first preseason matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals, according to Arizona's pregame show.'

That seems like a complete waste of practice

25 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Not saying you should or shouldnt draft in the 4th or earlier, but the common draft position of a starting RB last year(or maybe 2 seasons ago was end of the 4th 

False

image.png.36e832e66d86f5d2efb2a1ae76524ca4.png

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

I think the Eagles should look in to an RB2 trade,  and it should be a guy who can start games. 

People here won't like the value of trading for a RB. But I think it needs to happen.

I like the idea of potentially trading for Kareem Hunt but he's looking for a new deal.  James Robinson in Jax is another possible target.  

1 hour ago, NCTANK said:

no, more politics please

FYP

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Disgusting and no place for it.  Even over there.  

It's the wild west over there really. You have actual Russian trolls, crazy leftists, and HE. The crazies really flock to it. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And so it begins 

Ugh....in the off season, I had hoped we could move on from Hurts, Reagor and Sanders. Looks like we're gonna have to suffer one more year of each. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And so it begins 

He really just can't stay healthy

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

It's the wild west over there really. You have actual Russian trolls, crazy leftists, and HE. The crazies really flock to it. 

Ugh....in the off season, I had hoped we could move on from Hurts, Reagor and Sanders. Looks like we're gonna have to suffer one more year of each. 

Thats the first and only person I ever used ignore on. Finally did it in the Russia/Ukraine thread. That guy is unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

this new Blog about CVON thread is lit! 

Careful Hunt, HE will "mop the floor with you"! 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Careful Hunt, HE will "mop the floor with you"! 

hunt is in to that

Floor Mop GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

And so it begins 

I was about to post about this. This is why I am so hard on Sanders. He TALKS up a storm about how great he is, what he is going to do, blah, blah, blah, but has NEVER done anything to back it up. ALWAYS gets hurt. Now, a hammy? I mean, all that talk during the off season, OTA's and training camp, and you still don't have your body right? 
Guys I wanted gone the most?

JJAW √
Reagor
Sanders

Archived