EMB Blog: 2022 OTAs thru Pre-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Sounds like an ideal screen back to me? 

Given the size of our linemen, you don't have to be THAT small to hide behind them! 🤣

I think the Eagles should look in to an RB2 trade,  and it should be a guy who can start games. 

People here won't like the value of trading for a RB. But I think it needs to happen.

16 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Oi...I may have a response or two....but you drag out divisive topics for days on end. If you want to discuss these topics in depth, there's a whole section of the board to do just that. 

And you started this whole nonsense by not being able to even understand the initial post that set you off. Get a grip. 

I'm not set off, apparently you are, not sure what you are referring to that I don't understand.

Interesting that somebody starts a political topic( not me) you comment I comment people comment on my comment including you, so I replied so people respond back and so on...

But in your estimation I'm the one dragging out for days .

I didn't start anything today ,was simply responding to posters who had responded to me.

Again who died and made you the blog police?

Ironically you know what's divisive.

This conversation, maybe you should take it to WAOP.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

I think the Eagles should look in to an RB2 trade,  and it should be a guy who can start games. 

People here won't like the value of trading for a RB. But I think it needs to happen.

100%

I'm hoping for Josh Jacobs. The Raiders don't want him, but his vision would be fantastic in this offense.

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Kareem Hunt would be ideal.  He would light it up in our offense.  Gainwell can be the 3rd down back.  Ciao Sanders who has no power.

17 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Glad to hear he is continuing his good play. Didn't start off well in practice this morning. 

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

Crying racism is a leftist pillar

You are only looking at the present ... look to the original and long standing usage of the term.  It existed outside the political realm.  It was largely academic, although it was also cultural.  You and I weren't even born when the term came into existence, and America was in the depths of the Depression.  People were not very concerned about politics, rather they were concerned with wheretheir next meal would come from and finding a job.  The politics of the time were led by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and very few people were complaining that not enough was being done for the poor and/or downtrodden.  So the genesis of the term was one of awareness rather than protest.

With that said, pillars exist in all shapes and sizes White Replacement is a rightist pillar.

4 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm not set off, apparently you are, not sure what you are referring to that I don't understand.

Interesting that somebody starts a political topic( not me) you comment I comment people comment on my comment including you, so I replied so people respond back and so on...

But in your estimation I'm the one dragging out for days .

I didn't start anything today ,was simply responding to posters who had responded to me.

Again who died and made you the blog police?

Ironically you know what's divisive.

This conversation, maybe you should take it to WAOP.

The whole woke thing ties back to you crying about cooking or some nonsense. That wasn't even what the original post was about. But you got so offended and took off with it, aided by others who didn't bother to read, and here we are now, still debating about wokeness (I'm not, but you and others have been). 

Super divisive topics, like politics, religion etc, briefly come up in the Blog, but should just as quickly move to CVON. You've dragged out the topic for a few days, with other posters chiming in, and it should all go to CVON, as many other topics of that nature do. 

1 hour ago, ToastJenkins said:

speaking your view does not give it accuracy or credibility.

Very well said

10 minutes ago, Desertbirds said:

Ah, that's the problem!

No problem 

My grandpa was an alcoholic, addiction runs in my family.

Plus I don't really have the desire to drink something that people have described to me as an acquired taste...

But hey too each their own.

I think if I did drink I'd like rum or some kind of fruity drink with alcohol, whenever we go to Mexican restaurants I see people drinking these big fancy drinks, margaritas and pina coladas or other fruity drinks and I think that looks good.

I mean one can order those virgin but they still charge you the same price without the alcohol, which seems wrong to me.

I've made beer brats, we use Murphy's dark lager, most the alcohol burns out but there's still some left 

Also when in Italy had some lemoncello (sp)candy, that was a surprise, I've had bananas foster in vegas which I believe has brandy in it???

I know I'm a wild and crazy guy and should slow down...😉

4 minutes ago, Miami said:

Kareem Hunt would be ideal.  He would light it up in our offense.  Gainwell can be the 3rd down back.  Ciao Sanders who has no power.

Theoretically his talent would be great. Im not sure we want that guy on our team though.

Hunt...Jacobs as mentioned would be a nice add.

In free agency, I wonder if Latavius Murray isnt still worth a shot.

1 minute ago, Bacarty2 said:

No need to trade for someone. This league shows you, with the right game plan/scheme you can grab someone off the scrap heaps. 

as the eagles show you, that doesnt always work. all of our backup RBs suck.

1 hour ago, TorontoEagle said:

Dogs and gardens aren't conflicting views. Politics is decidedly divisive. Take it CVON! 

TE, in this forum any discussion of Hurts is decidedly divisive.  That is the way blogging rolls.

Just now, mattwill said:

TE, in this forum any discussion of Hurts is decidedly divisive.  That is the way blogging rolls.

At least that relates to football. Hell, we've even had discussions about how woke our owner is, which is fine. 

JR at least a few pages ago had the decency to take a subject to DMs or IMs or whatever the kids call it these days. 

10 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Out of Curiosity where do you come up with this stuff?

The Eagles didnt have a running back in the top 30 of targets( Gainwell with 50) and the Eagles entire team had 106 which was tied for 18th. 

Just to go a little deeper, those numbers are inflated as we know the last 10 games we barely threw the ball. 

There were a lot of things we didn't do last year, doesn't mean Siri doesn't want to do them.

Indy threw the ball to their backs, but they didn't have the linemen to run a screen game at the level this group is capable of executing.

When you have the best OL group in the NFL, the screen game should be part of your arsenal.

5 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

The whole woke thing ties back to you crying about cooking or some nonsense. That wasn't even what the original post was about. But you got so offended and took off with it, aided by others who didn't bother to read, and here we are now, still debating about wokeness (I'm not, but you and others have been). 

Super divisive topics, like politics, religion etc, briefly come up in the Blog, but should just as quickly move to CVON. You've dragged out the topic for a few days, with other posters chiming in, and it should all go to CVON, as many other topics of that nature do. 

Typical of you to defend 4for4s ignorant comments.

You obviously full well know what he said and are fine with it or have no idea what he said and are defending him and what he said 

Take it to the circle jerk forum.

1 minute ago, NCTANK said:

no politics please

They are afraid to take it to CVON because this is me in there the last few days

7 Tips to Writing Battles: Let The Owies Begin! | Legends of Windemere

Just now, Utebird said:

Typical of you to defend 4for4s ignorant comments.

You obviously full well know what he said and are fine with it or have no idea what he said and are defending him and what he said 

Take it to the circle jerk forum.

Don't get your magic underwear in a wad, buddy. It's not my fault you lack reading comprehension skills. 

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

Don't get your magic underwear in a wad, buddy. It's not my fault you lack reading comprehension skills. 

Here we go with the divisive personal attacks.

I like the magic underwear dig though, super original.

My reading comprehension skills are on par with your circle jerk skills, remember it's like this👌

Just now, Utebird said:

Here we go with the divisive personal attacks.

I like the magic underwear dig though, super original.

My reading comprehension skills are on par with your circle jerk skills, remember it's like this👌

Uhhh...I said you have no reading comprehension skills, which is obviously true. Thus, my circle jerk skills would also be non-existent. So....thanks? 

1 hour ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

F cats! Long live Dogs!

image.png.5ecb9815ec25c6e36c8070ce7a619893.png

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchartpos/RB

- I could see Trey Sermon being available, but not sure how good of a fit he is. He's a HR hitter with bad vision. We have one of those
- The Browns will have to cut someone, like Felton
- The Dolphins also have a ton of backs that someone like Myles Gaskin could be available or shake loose.

Archived