EMB Blog: 2022 Regular Season (and beyond?) - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

Guest justrelax
2 hours ago, ManuManu said:

$820,000 in guaranteed money for Tartt and Strong…

A drop in the bucket. And if Strong doesn’t get claimed he’s on the PS, half that guarantee is paid to him anyway. Same with Tartt.

• Replies 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

he has zero clue.

1) he wanted me to drive 7 hours

2) I've mentioned numerous times where im located at Eagles games and no one shows up

3) I had my kid, but I knew the guy wouldnt show up, and the picture he posted was fake.

So if I really would have shown up you would have fought me? 

For the record, I was in the process of posting a Steelers joke like 10 minutes ago but decided not to because I do feel kinda bad for some of the posters who are sick of this back and forth nonsense. 

7 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I tend to believe at the trade deadline the eagles will make a move for a rb cause sanders just isn’t reliable to stay healthy. And i like gainwell but i don’t think he’s a 3 down back. If cleveland plummets with brissett i see hunt or Johnson. Could also see a team like the jets willing to deal someone like Carter and be available if Hall becomes what they envision. Plus side he has 2 years left on his rookie deal. Also wouldn’t be surprised if rashad penny is traded at some point and they go with walker

1 hour ago, bbabraham said:

This was my thinking too. Allen will probably have some teams very hot and very cold on him. And a guy like that is more likely to get picked up than Cain for example - who might be just lukewarm for everyone.

Not advocating for Cain, but he is almost two years younger than Allen and has been playing football the whole time.  We saw three splash plays by Allen.  We have no idea how well,he takes coaching or how well he runs routes. 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

theres nothing really to debate. he attacks people. doesnt bring anything to the conversation and probably hasnt been to an eagles game in 10 years

So not going to the games makes you less of a fan? 

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

theres nothing really to debate. he attacks people. doesnt bring anything to the conversation and probably hasnt been to an eagles game in 10 years

That is 100% false. @4for4EaglesNest had a lovely time at the Eagles Panthers last year with @NCiggles

https://www.mediaite.com/sports/watch-philly-fans-get-arrested-for-having-sex-in-bathroom-stall-during-eagles-panthers-game/

53 minutes ago, mattwill said:

One of the most disappointing developments of the Eagles’ summer was how poorly the rest of the down-roster cornerbacks fared. Gowan is the one who could be a surprise inclusion, given his length and special teams play during the preseason.

You mean using the bare minimum of 6th round draft picks and UDFA signings didn't work out?  Shocker.

3 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

So if I really would have shown up you would have fought me? 

For the record, I was in the process of posting a Steelers joke like 10 minutes ago but decided not to because I do feel kinda bad for some of the posters who are sick of this back and forth nonsense. 

In front of his kid 

Guest justrelax
5 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Please no

Oh, Yes. A blanket ignore. Or better still, a private blog all their own, where ignorance, bile, and stupidity reign. Posters here could get exiled to that land of Mordor if they transgress. We would all walk the straight and narrow for fear of that.

8 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Is Sanders injured still or just resting him for week 1?

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I hope they don't end up forcing Reagor into the plays. Don't take snaps away from the key players

19 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

Sign him to the PS.  Better than Sinnett and more polished than Strong.

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Coan is terrible. As a Notre Dame fan, I can attest to this fact. I couldn't believe it last spring when people were talking him up like he's some valuable commodity. He's not. Sinnett is much better.

3 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

How is challenging him to a fight any better? In front of your kid nonetheless lol

Just now, WentzFan11 said:

The Eagles don’t play this weekend 😞. Did they add an extra week off?

This is the new format with 17 games. Same as last year.

1 minute ago, WentzFan11 said:

They got rid of the 4th preseason game. Lol

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

This is the new format with 17 games. Same as last year.

When did they move the HOF game to Thursday night ??

3 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I'm sorry to break it to you, but Coan is terrible. As a Notre Dame fan, I can attest to this fact. I couldn't believe it last spring when people were talking him up like he's some valuable commodity. He's not. Sinnett is much better.

See the source image

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

He wasnt going to show so it didnt matter who I was in front of, and then he lied about being there. 

What if he did show and you lost the fight? 

4 minutes ago, WentzFan11 said:

Preseason games went down to 3 when they made the season 18 weeks. 

Archived