June 4Jun 4 Like the Dodgers GM making a trade being like, "I'll give you Orel. I mean, the pitcher. The pitcher, goddammit"
June 4Jun 4 2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:How weird of a first name is Orel?Almost as weird as his brother Anel
June 4Jun 4 Also - Marsh could have easily thrown that dude out if he hadn’t triple Hopped it in there - garbage ass throw
June 4Jun 4 41 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:This Keller dude sucks donkey dickIf the Phillies make the playoffs, you can be assured he’s going to blow a game.
June 4Jun 4 Another win without scoring more than 4 runs.You know how they’re gonna break the four runs or less in a game, it’s gonna go to extra innings and they’re gonna have that ghost runner at second base and that’s how they score it
June 4Jun 4 3 hours ago, NothingClever said:Now that the streak is over, how awesome is it that we got to witness something like that?I don't think they'll be able to find a way to keep Sanchez off of the All-Star team this year...Sanchez should be the starter in the All Star Game. Would they really go with Miserowski in Philadelphia, during the 250th birthday of our nation, over a Phillies pitcher who went a whole month without giving up a run and is already the frontrunner for the Cy Young Award?
June 4Jun 4 You know what’s amazing…. the Phillies haven’t scored over 4 runs in nearly 3 weeks and yet if they win tomorrow, they’re gonna be in a wildcard spot
June 4Jun 4 12 hours ago, Dave Moss said:About time JT did somethingHe's had a couple hits now and a couple homers over the last few games. Maybe he's starting to shift into gear.
June 4Jun 4 That's one of the top stretches for a Phils pitcher that I can ever remember. Hope he just keeps it going now and takes the Cy Young.
June 4Jun 4 What i touched on the other day. Realistically the Phillies need 2 bats (Rh) at minimum and not sure they are out there
June 4Jun 4 This kind of goes back to what I said there’s really not the one or two bats out there that you could acquire or not overpay for and to make your offense what it needs to be. Unfortunate but the league suffers from quality RH bats particularly of
June 4Jun 4 All star game should be Sanchez 4 innings, Wheeler 4 innings, Duran closes, Eff everyone else
June 4Jun 4 They scored more than 3 runs. This team STINKS. Why am I so happy to finally score more than 3 runs on offense? I hate this offense. ARdolis Homered, why?
June 4Jun 4 14 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:I know people hate Keller but Alvarado has been worse and making just $2 mil lessI didn't like Alvarado before he got suspended for Performance Enhancing Drugs.I had hoped the Phillies would not bring him back.
June 4Jun 4 56 minutes ago, CouchKing said:I didn't like Alvarado before he got suspended for Performance Enhancing Drugs.I had hoped the Phillies would not bring him back.I actually said it was stupid. He wasn’t good in 2024 after London. Then last year he was good, got suspended, came back and was terrible and hurt. This is like the signing OF two years past their primes and hoping they bounce back
June 4Jun 4 Fun fact: the Phillies own a 22-7 record against the Padres since the "That’s What’s In” video dropped
Create an account or sign in to comment