EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

My heart skipped a beat as I read this. 

C8545980-9DE1-4007-A6A4-6F1A1DEF898E.jpeg

Holy F! I held my breath reading this tweet. Thank God!

30 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I can't believe this SB is going to be called by Kevin Burkhart and Greg Olsen. Feels so anti-climatic.

They aren't bad by any means....just so blah.  The networks need a serious infusion of good broadcasting talent.  That doesn't mean bringing in as many retired players as possible either.  

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

They aren't bad by any means....just so blah.  The networks need a serious infusion of good broadcasting talent.  That doesn't mean bringing in as many retired players as possible either.  

I think Olsen is pretty good. 

I have no worries about the bright lights and the Big Stage.

Jalen said in his PC, "we're not done yet". His mindset trickles down. Everyone knows the last piling hasn't been driven.

Returning seven guys from 2017 who've been there, will help temper the butterflies, and lead the youngsters.

Cox, Graham, Kelce, Seumalo, Lane, Elliot, hell, even Lovato...nice Legacy Teammates...What a job to keep em, Howie.

Gonna be a great ballgame, I see us getting after Patrick more than he's used to...game may turn on Mahomes' sacks.

Echo what others have said, I'm not pacing the floor over this one. We will compete here, probably have the edge. D Line.

My biggest problem next weekend is gonna be Ribs or Chicken. Both would go well with a Victory in SB LVII. Important stuff.

Brother rolling in from Virginia to watch with me and Mom...Full regalia of course. I may throw on the Jerome Brown throwback, still debating...or maybe the Black Dawk jersey or maybe Westy in Green, always a preferred standby...

Brother lives in Commode Door country and represents. Love him for that, among other things....that's a battle unto itself...

These are special times for Eagles Football. Embrace. Enjoy. We got this. :Eagle_smiley: :usa:

Cheerleader Rant Over/...:lol:...

1 hour ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

I’m ashamed to admit that I rooted for the Cowboys in that Super Bowl. The Cowboys and Steelers were my two most hated teams at the time, and I hated the Steelers even more. When they faced each other three years later, I came to my senses and rooted appropriately.

Your allegiances are clear. I won't hold a momentary lapse against you.

However, Don't ever root for those posers again...:lol:

34b1bd9283143c86567189314f4fab14.jpg.39a31dc60e261839f97998db9c87d1f9.jpg

5 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Not sure if this was posted

Narrator: It was posted, many times, albeit not as many times as Gannon's drive by shooting... 🙃

25 minutes ago, RLC said:

Jeff Stoutland is the most valuable member of the Eagles staff. Pay him whatever he wants.

Give him what he wants, keep him happy, never let go.

I think he's happiest coaching up O Line guys, don't get the feeling he has higher aspirations.

Stay on his good side, Jeff.

9 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Not sure if this was posted

I wish I had the money...my federal tax return isn't enough to cover tickets :sad:

13 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

:smoke:

809043072_JonesscoldsElliott.jpeg.be5ff2e971a3fb554a8750cd9a403e29.jpeg

Once again...:whistle:

Its February. What is this Cowboy thing you are talking about?

Are they some of those long drive golfers in Vegas?

Reading a Chiefs message board they seem pretty confident that Chiefs will have such a big lead that this will be over by midway through the 3rd.

4 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Reading a Chiefs message board they seem pretty confident that Chiefs will have such a big lead that this will be over by midway through the 3rd.

Funny coming from a team that scraped together 23 points in a sloppy underwhelming AFCCG win. 

19 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

What a put the other 69%?

People outside PA, Kansas and Missouri I’d guess

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

There is NO WAY the Chiefs can blow out the Eagles. Conversely, there is a path for the Eagles to have the game in hand by the start of the 4th. 

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Funny coming from a team that scraped together 23 points in a sloppy underwhelming AFCCG win. 

Against a team that had a good defense, but not as good as ours and DEFINITELY not as good a matchup as our D to their O.

And against an O missing a handful of O lineman, as opposed to the best in the league.

--

How will they defend the RRPO?  With little experience playing against it?  8 in the box? Blitzes?

And then how will their rookie DBs handle BOTH our WRs and our TE (admittedly not AS GOOD as theirs but still)?  How? 

Oh, maybe Hill will have a big game...oops, never mind.

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

G-d damn it, Gump! You're a g-d damn genius! This is the most outstanding answer I have ever heard. You must have a g-ddamn I.Q. of 160. You are g-ddamn gifted, Private Gump.

7 hours ago, mattwill said:

Your midnight green bias is showing.  Not everyone is as wise as the Eagles are. crap, almost 100% of the Draft pundits have Skoronski and Johnson ahead of Jones.  Are they all stupid?

No, but I also think it’s early. By the time the draft rolls around a lot changes, generally.

5 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I'm surprised that number would be so large compared to the local states of these two teams. 

27 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

They have the best player on the planet. They have a great OL and very good DL. We haven’t passed the ball well since the first NYG game. They probably figure that if they stop the run, they win going away. Think we’d probably feel the same way they feel if we were in their shoes.

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

I think Stoutland would prefer to get in the trenches coaching up linemen while dabbling in offensive design…not being an OC while dabbling in coaching the OL.  Just the sense I get.

Not sure about this. He is the de facto run game coordinator, which, for this offense is probably more important than Kevin Patulo’s role.

Archived