EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

4 hours ago, TorontoEagle said:

AJ Brown was an absolutely massive addition on O. Maybe even the most impactful addition of them all (only reddick would come close)

Hard to really rank Brown, Reddick, CJGJ, Bradberry...  

How much impact did each have on the others?  Defensively... there's a lot of complementary impact.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

We did it!

Take that cowboys DFFCB2E2-7CD0-4041-953A-14B3A0D7667F.thumb.jpeg.ff93cddf12c8f91b7fcabb1c2ba7748d.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Derek Carr won't extend Feb. 15 trigger date on contract: 'I don't think that would be best for me'

Why is this even a thing?  The Raiders refused to allow his agent to seek a trade; why the heck would Carr agree to help the Raiders out under the circumstances??

The Raiders were never going to permit his agent to do such a thing without first extending that trigger date. Would have been incredibly stupid for them to do so. 

However, therein also lies the solution. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Take that cowboys DFFCB2E2-7CD0-4041-953A-14B3A0D7667F.thumb.jpeg.ff93cddf12c8f91b7fcabb1c2ba7748d.jpeg

Now that we have the most YouTube subscribers in the NFL, I don’t think I even care about the Super Bowl. Whatever happens happens. 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

How much impact did each have on the others?  Defensively... there's a lot of complementary impact.

Hurt's ability to freeze the LBers really catapults Reddick into getting sacks and CJGJ getting INTs. Hurts makes this team go.

6 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

With this team, this year, I think you have to break it down to O and D...Still a battle for top acquisition...

So many nice moves by Roseman...I'd go Riddick, AJ second...

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Now that we have the most YouTube subscribers in the NFL, I don’t think I even care about the Super Bowl. Whatever happens happens. 

We won the YouTube Battle, all gravy from here...:whistle:

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Where'd you find that? Awesome!...

:P

43 minutes ago, RLC said:

5 Lombardis is great, if you're old enough to enjoy them.

There are now multiple generations of Cowboys fans that have never even been to an NFCCG.

Reminds me of a 22 year old Dallas fan that used to work at my job. Sometime after I found out he was a Dallas fan, he came in my shop asking if he could take the forklift. I told him I don't let Dallas fans use it. He laughs and asks who my team is. I lifted my shirt sleeve showing my tattoo of the Eagles logo with the Super Bowl LII logo above it. He says: "Ahh, it's their only one". I said, "Yeah, but at least I've seen it in my lifetime".

He dropped his head and just said "True" before walking away. 

I don't often get a chance to get in good zingers, so that one felt good.

51 minutes ago, RLC said:

5 Lombardis is great, if you're old enough to enjoy them.

There are now multiple generations of Cowboys fans that have never even been to an NFCCG.

I lived in Dallas from 1989 through 1996, so I have personally experienced more of the Cowboys’ Lombardis (1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995) up close and personally than the vast majority of their fans have.

3 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

Dress both Kern and Siposs, and line them both up in punt formation beside each other.  Just to be petty and say "F you" to Lynch and Shanahan crying about not dressing six QBs.

giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

The disconnect is, Mark is no Al . Love him or hate him, Al was a Big Dog. Mark, not so much. Ask Howie Long..

Maybe a Barber could help his approach...

Lol I was just about to say there's no way anybody takes that dude seriously with a haircut like that.

Al had a lot of swag for an old timer, his son not so much...

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Has no one chatted with Jason Peters?  He needs to have a sit down conversation with Mudd, Stoutland, Castillo, his AARP rep... 

40 minutes ago, Doc S. said:

The disconnect is, Mark is no Al . Love him or hate him, Al was a Big Dog. Mark, not so much. Ask Howie Long..

Maybe a Barber could help his approach...

Or a hat.  He looks like Ruprecht.

giphy-745849495.gif

4 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I lived in Dallas from 1989 through 1996, so I have personally experienced more of the Cowboys’ Lombardis (1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995) up close and personally than the vast majority of their fans have.

Bad taste in your mouth gone away yet? It's only been 28 years, or something...

Thank you for your sacrifice...B-)

3 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

Or a hat.  He looks like Ruprecht.

giphy-745849495.gif

He could go with something like this...Improvements!...

Haircut.jpg.fdf9f755d7b4d8fe035313ed55876f67.jpg

10 minutes ago, mattwill said:

I can trace the origin of my exposure to NFL football to the Super Bowl of the 1975 season.  I was raised in the era of one television that had two channels and, being from Canada, I'm pretty sure the Super Bowl was the only NFL game televised nationally in that era.  It was the Steelers' 2nd Super Bowl win where they beat the Cowboys 21-17.  I don't remember the Dolphins teams of 1972 or 73, and I didn't see the Steelers win their first over Minnesota.

17 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Ohhh, ouch Melvin. Rounding all the restricted bases...this ain't WU...and that weren't no homerun...:nonono:

17 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Well, fact checkers...truth will out...

Archived