EMB Blog: 2022 Post-Season - NO POLITICS

Connecticut Eagle

13 minutes ago, Thrive said:

They have the best player on the planet. They have a great OL and very good DL. We haven’t passed the ball well since the first NYG game. They probably figure that if they stop the run, they win going away. Think we’d probably feel the same way they feel if we were in their shoes.

They do not have a great O-line. They have a good O-line that has not really faced the best pass rush teams.

Mahomes is the best QB on the planet but he is a 97 to Hurts at 96 this year. Its not a big deal.

They are only in the SB because the refs tilted the game. The NFL is going to change rules because of the Rams - Seahawks game and the AFCCG.

Watch Frank Clark take 3 steps after the ball to hit Burrow. That's a penalty 100 out of 100 and no call.

Watch Orlando Brown holding on the last drive with no call.

They beat a 9-8 team by 7 the week before.

KC is a very good team. Philly is an all-time great team.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

My heart skipped a beat as I read this. 

C8545980-9DE1-4007-A6A4-6F1A1DEF898E.jpeg

Back the Brinks truck up for that man... I don't think that it is a coincidence that our Super Bowl victory and return to the Super Bowl happened after he joined the coaching staff.  We've been a very good running team ever since he arrived and that is such an important part of playoff football... being able to run at will and salt games away and just impose your will on oppositions.

We have all buried Howie just about every draft day, but this is remarkable.  

FB_IMG_1675475038020.jpg

1 hour ago, Doc S. said:

Give him what he wants, keep him happy, never let go.

I think he's happiest coaching up O Line guys, don't get the feeling he has higher aspirations.

Stay on his good side, Jeff.

quote-if-you-find-a-job-you-love-you-ll-

13 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Jerry does think long term.  Have been working the long term for nearly 30 years now.  That guy is committed.

11 minutes ago, Captain F said:

We have all buried Howie just about every draft day, but this is remarkable.  

FB_IMG_1675475038020.jpg

Howie deserves a lot of credit for the roster…but also….we’ve drafted 2 of our 11 starters on defense, 3 if you count Maddox.  If Cox goes down as a cut and FA on technicality, he doesn’t even count and it goes back to 2.

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Rams went all in with an expensive veteran QB. Eagles didn’t.  Huge difference.  He’s a moron if he thinks they’re the same thing.  

You used far too many words...

PFF Breakdowns of prospects. Going to focus on OTs:

Peter Skoronski: High floor, middling tools.

Paris: Plus Tools, but got beat often.

Broderick Jones: Elite tools, but needs polish as a 1 year stater.

11 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tweet from 3 years ago.  If anyone says they saw Hurts becoming what he has, they’re lying to you.   He’s done a great job.  Same with Brian Johnson.  

Yeah but you’re all a bunch of racists and d-heads!  I knew all along!  @RememberTheKoy

image.jpeg.e6cd7fcaf779fffb2b5b398d6adc6633.jpeg

The first 2 reps are Jalen Carter VS Broderick Jones. Broderick flat out owns him back to back.

We need this prodigy under Stoutland's tutelage.

1 hour ago, ManuManu said:

Kudos to Lurie for paying a high performer 

dude might be the highest paid assistant in the league. And worth every penny

1 hour ago, Thrive said:

They have the best player on the planet. They have a great OL and very good DL. We haven’t passed the ball well since the first NYG game. They probably figure that if they stop the run, they win going away. Think we’d probably feel the same way they feel if we were in their shoes.

I dont think their OL is great. Their tackles can be had

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Kudos to Lurie for paying a high performer 

dude might be the highest paid assistant in the league. And worth every penny

I just told my wife that we extended Stoutland, how much he means to the success of this team, the players he’s developed (Mailata especially), how much of a voice he has in the draft, and that he might make more than some coordinators.  She’s 5 months pregnant and looked at me like she wanted to punch me right in the nads. 

56 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

They do not have a great O-line. They have a good O-line that has not really faced the best pass rush teams.

Mahomes is the best QB on the planet but he is a 97 to Hurts at 96 this year. Its not a big deal.

They are only in the SB because the refs tilted the game. The NFL is going to change rules because of the Rams - Seahawks game and the AFCCG.

Watch Frank Clark take 3 steps after the ball to hit Burrow. That's a penalty 100 out of 100 and no call.

Watch Orlando Brown holding on the last drive with no call.

They beat a 9-8 team by 7 the week before.

KC is a very good team. Philly is an all-time great team.

This is the equivalent of saying the Eagles aren’t that good because they didn’t play anyone that good. They have two second team all pros and a pro bowler from center to LT. They allowed the third fewest sacks and they are #1 in pass block win rate. They have a very good o-line. 

Archived