EMB Blog: 2020 Training Camp

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

There used to be a site that had every cut rather than going through feeds.  I can't for the life of me remember it.

Rotoworld does a good job too. 

How are you guys watching Hockey when they are replaying the Eagles 2017 SB on NBC, followed by Eagles season preview then SB post game live

1 hour ago, greendestiny27 said:

Saints putting an "all out blitz” for Clowney now... 

Perfect fit.

Scumbag team and scumbag player.  Hope they lose Kamara.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Perfect fit.

Scumbag team and scumbag player.  Hope they lose Kamara.

They only have 7 mill avail this year and are in worse shape then us next year. It a rumor to get other teams to bite. 

1 minute ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

I’ll take Kamara 

U want his 17 mill a year deal that hes requesting? 

18 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

They only have 7 mill avail this year and are in worse shape then us next year. It a rumor to get other teams to bite. 

U want his 17 mill a year deal that hes requesting? 

Sure.  It's not my money.

If he's going to get 800-1,000 yards rushing and 80+ catches with another 800-1,000 yards receiving then I'd say he's worth it.  I'd take him for 2 or 3 years before he starts breaking down physically.

Just now, 315Eagles said:

Sure.  It's not my money.

If he's going to get 800-1,000 yards rushing and 80+ catches with another 800-1,000 yards receiving then I'd say he's worth it.  I'd take him for 2 or 3 years before he starts breaking down physically.

Well then you have to cut half your team to have the cap room for him. Hate to have you as a GM making the decisions, lol. Just cause it works in madden doesnt make it work in the NFL. Its not really a simulation game as it says, lol

Just now, DEagle7 said:

Wilson... huh...

Coaches son. Don't see him making the final team.

3 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

who is Togiai?

He could make the team. Nice hands, fast UDFA.  

1 minute ago, DeathByEagle said:

Well then you have to cut half your team to have the cap room for him. Hate to have you as a GM making the decisions, lol. Just cause it works in madden doesnt make it work in the NFL. Its not really a simulation game as it says, lol

I know we cant afford him.  I'm just saying if we had the cap room then its a no brainer for me.

I think that's the logical way to go at WR...is Jeffery occupying a spot though?

I have mixed feelings on Clement as the #3 RB.  The last time he was healthy, he just wasn't moving well at all.  Throw in major availability issues...healthy for 15 of 32 games in the last 32 years...and I'm not sure that Clement as the #3 RB behind a limited guy like Scott with no #4 RB on the roster is a sustainable situation.  They'll be adding another RB sooner or later during this season.

5 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

who is Togiai?

As others said UDFA TE. Late transition to football so super athletic but raw. Good coach-speak reports out of camp for whatever that means. 

2 minutes ago, eagle45 said:

I think that's the logical way to go at WR...is Jeffery occupying a spot though?

I have mixed feelings on Clement as the #3 RB.  The last time he was healthy, he just wasn't moving well at all.  Throw in major availability issues...healthy for 15 of 32 games in the last 32 years...and I'm not sure that Clement as the #3 RB behind a limited guy like Scott with no #4 RB on the roster is a sustainable situation.  They'll be adding another RB sooner or later during this season.

I bet they want to PS Holyfield, AK, at least 

2 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I thought Alshon would be put on IR

I think they want the option to trade him up to deadline if a team gets a need. you could see IR in next few days still happen as well if they get in a bind but doubt it. 

22 minutes ago, DeathByEagle said:

Former coach. And they didn’t bother bringing him back when his contract ran up. Don’t think he has that much pull in the organization 

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Former coach. And they didn’t bother bringing him back when his contract ran up. Don’t think he has that much pull in the organization 

They actually fired him

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I thought Alshon would be put on IR

Per Kaye if he's out on IR and not the 53 by Saturday's deadline he can't be activated during the year. 

Archived