Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

1 minute ago, RastaPasta said:

Some day I'm going to travel a long way just to spit on Howie Roseman's grave.

Maybe Dave will join ya, like he did the star.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

75% of snaps.

A 1st and a 3rd isn't peanuts for the worst starter in the NFL last year.

Second and a third. Peanuts. F Howie. And F Hurts. Time to find a outdoor hobby for a season. We gonna be one of the worst teams in the league. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Philly said:

How can Howie have a F-ing job, honestly he is a joke and the worst GM in football. Lions get 2 first round picks and a replacement QB for Stafford, Howie gets a 3rd, a conditional 2 and eats 34 million, what a dumb ass.

Yeah, but just because the Rams gave up way too much for Stafford doesn't mean other teams will be that dumb. Also, Wentz was like the worst rated QB last year, and wasn't that impressive the year prior. The only real interest was from teams that had staff familiar with Wentz.

3 minutes ago, EagleVA said:

That's the million dollar question.

So it looks like the 2nd becomes a 1st if he plays 75% of the offensive snaps or 70% if they make the playoffs.

Like I said earlier: there's a better chance my uncle becomes my auntie. 

4 minutes ago, RastaPasta said:

Some day I'm going to travel a long way just to spit on Howie Roseman's grave.

I will join you.  We will take pictures like @Hoagie and captain f's geigh love affair trip to the Super Bowl

Just now, Hawkeye said:

So it looks like the 2nd becomes a 1st if he plays 75% of the offensive snaps or 70% if they make the playoffs.

Why? Playing 75% of the snaps doesn't seem that far fetched?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye said:

lol.  If he gets hurt that's gonna be his last F you to us Eagles fans.

4 minutes ago, vaeagle2 said:

after BDN won the ring carson wimp couldn't live up to him and then he crap the bed with competition behind him. he lacks a back bone

Another true comment about the kid. Dude is weak.

1 minute ago, What The F said:

The Miami Dolphins have traded the 3rd pick in the 2021 NFL Draft to the Philadelphia Eagles for pick #6 and the 3rd from the Colts.

With the 3rd pick in the 2021 NFL Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select

Justin Fields. QB. Ohio State

God I hope not.  When was the last Ohio St. QB to do anything in the NFL?

Haskins, Cardale Jones, Braxton Miller, Terelle Pryor, Troy Smith, ...

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I will join you.  We will take pictures like @Hoagie and captain f's geigh love affair trip to the Super Bowl

Dont hate us cuz you anus.

Just now, Infam said:

Why? Playing 75% of the snaps doesn't seem that far fetched?

Far fetched...no. A given....absolutely not!

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

God I hope not.  When was the last Ohio St. QB to do anything in the NFL?

Haskins, Cardale Jones, Braxton Miller, Terelle Pryor, Troy Smith, ...

If Howie does that im turning in my SBL's.

12 minutes ago, psychodog said:

Everyone should prepare themselves for Wentz to head to the Colts and play at an All Pro level.  It's a classic Eagles tale....

Meh, our track-record of dumping QBs has been really good in recent years. Got a nice return on Kevin Kolb and AJ Feeley for them to go on to be mediocre at best elsewhere. Cut ties with and got a nice return on McNabb when we shipped him to Washington. This one definitely has more potential to come back and bite us than those did, though.

Just now, MF POON said:

Yeah, but just because the Rams gave up way too much for Stafford doesn't mean other teams will be that dumb. Also, Wentz was like the worst rated QB last year, and wasn't that impressive the year prior. The only real interest was from teams that had staff familiar with Wentz.

Wentz is going to tear it up with the colts while we will be dwelling in the basement of the crappy NFC East thanks to Howie. 

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Second and a third. Peanuts. F Howie. And F Hurts. Time to find a outdoor hobby for a season. We gonna be one of the worst teams in the league. 

Not sure what you guys are expecting to get from a mentally challenged QB.  He was obviously broken and people still holding on to his play in the past like it is the present.  The league determined his value and it wasn't much.

Just now, Mr_Philly said:

Wentz is going to tear it up with the colts while we will be dwelling in the basement of the crappy NFC East thanks to Howie. 

Yeah if Howie would have just been even an average QB last year we wouldnt have had to trade Wentz.

14 minutes ago, The Blackfish said:

I thought Lurie wouldn’t take a big dead cap hit?  

@downundermike was so sure. He spent the last month waging battle against the EMB on that hill but alas here we are.

Most of us have mourned the loss of Wentz (for some of us, it became clear during the season that he may never be who we thought he would be) and so this is just further closure. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Philly said:

Yep. That's exactly what's gonna happen.  We don't even have a real QB currently on the roster. 

Just now, Mr_Philly said:

Maybe. I mean everything in place says he should if he was ever a truly good QB. Part of me thinks he's simply going to be avg and never be a top tier QB. Either way he had to be moved, because it wasn't going to work here.

Archived