Carson Wentz discussion: no new topics about Wentz.

T-1000

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Why does he have to be a Colts fan ??  Because he is pointing out the Eagles front office has sabotaged this franchise for the foreseeable future.

dude laid his loyalties bare for all to see during the season and went well out of his way to bash Hurts throughout his four starts like a true cultist 

if anything Howie saved this franchise by excising the cancer that has been metastasizing throughout this organzation for the past 5 years. 

6 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Why would I? I'm not a Colts fan. If I was I'd be whooping it up after pantsing Howie instead of angry and upset like I am now. See the difference?

Nope...

why exactly are you angry? If anything you should be elated that Ginger Cancer is gone and send Howie a Thank You card. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Wentz was a weak puss snapper head that can’t handle adversity and then when he was going to get traded to the Bears,  rat fed us, because he needs everything to be perfect to succeed.  The bish is 0-1 in the playoffs after 5 years, so yeah a Lamar Jackson like run and a playoff win would be a huge fing upgrade over anything Wentz.

The Bears never made an offer, those were rumors that turned out to be untrue. Wentz did not "rat fed" them.

Garafalo also reported that Wentz never asked for a trade, nor did his agent. The team wanted to move on from him.

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

why exactly are you angry?

Because I think Carson Wentz is a much better QB than Jalen Hurts. Next question?

1 hour ago, c_u_in_tampa said:

I really hope Roseman and Lurie get run over by a Fing bus. I hate this Fing team.

Dude its Roseman.  Lurie is a GREAT owner but it looks like he got old quick and has taken to leaning on Howie like an adopted son.  Grima Wormtongue is everything we made fun of around the league from Vinny Cerrato to Stephen Jones.  When we finally get rid of him he will be tarred and feathered and thrown into the river.

3 hours ago, EricAllenPick6 said:

You gotta ask, what boss would tolerate an employee blowing 33 million......Lurie is tripping

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Because I think Carson Wentz is a much better QB than Jalen Hurts. Next question?

yes he is a much better qb, but we gots to roll wit hurtz now, he'll lead the league in qb rushing and ints, and lowest completion percentage

2017 Wentz perhaps, but the kid is mentally and physically cooked 

get a new slant and start saving your pennies for a Hurts uni 

2 minutes ago, NOTW said:

The Bears never made an offer, those were rumors that turned out to be untrue. Wentz did not "rat fed" them.

Garafalo also reported that Wentz never asked for a trade, nor did his agent. The team wanted to move on from him.

Howie is a piece of crap as a GM. Got the SB winning coach fired because he wanted to go with a 2nd round pick who will never be a full time NFL starter....and traded Wentz away for nothing.

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Because I think Carson Wentz is a much better QB than Jalen Hurts. 

You'll know for sure shortly.

49 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Lmao! So Toxic, Hurts did nothing your boy sucked and he was forced to play. He was only worth a fing 3 lmao!!!!!

You are right that Hurts did nothing...he will be nothing as well. He isn't worth even a 3rd now and won't be worth crap later so keep laughing like an idiot.

1 minute ago, Birdman said:

get a new slant and start saving your pennies for a Hurts uni 

Yeah that's not going to happen. Actually maybe I will. Because it seems like every time I buy a Jersey the guy then is gone shortly after. Maybe use it to my advantage this time. 

1 minute ago, EagleVA said:

You'll know for sure shortly.

You do realize the odds are Wentz has a much better season then Hurts next year right?

2 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

Yeah that's not going to happen. Actually maybe I will. Because it seems like every time I buy a Jersey the guy then is gone shortly after. Maybe use it to my advantage this time. 

You don't need to buy the jersey.  His limited skill set will ensure a short tenure.

pretzel logic, crap or get off the pot 😆

12 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

if you have to trade your franchise QB this early on that you invested so much in, its a failure. even if they do end up with a first the way the front office have ran this team and handled this situation over the last couple of years is a failure. 

complete and utter failure. this front office is a clown show. 

YES.  It's complete and total failure that we even were in this spot in the first place.  Yet, somehow, Howie trudges on.

11 minutes ago, Diehardfan said:

Howie is a piece of crap as a GM. Got the SB winning coach fired because he wanted to go with a 2nd round pick who will never be a full time NFL starter....and traded Wentz away for nothing.

I agree with this post, but it has nothing to do with your speculation and the reports that you were wrong.  You replied with a different complaint altogether.

6 minutes ago, Birdman said:

pretzel logic, crap or get off the pot 😆

I'm not wasting money on a Hurts Jersey. He isn't good enough. 

2 hours ago, Uscg-green said:

Watch. Wentz is gonna win his division. 

I think that's a given for 2021:

Colts already likely to improve, and they likely have four easy wins in the two meetings with the Jags and Texans, two of the biggest jokes in the league.
Titans only serious opponent for division, likely comes down to who plays better in their two meetings.

If Watson is traded, unless its to the Dolphins for Tua and getting back the #3 pick they gave up for Tunsil, Texans could easily go 0-16.
Jags will have growing pains with Trevor Lawrence. 

Even without Wentz, Colts likely would win the AFC South.  

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah but did Carson say he wanted to be traded yet?

he said nothing, still hasn't.  Mike Garafalo on NFLN said that neither Carson nor his agent every requested trade, that Carson didn't threaten to show up to camp or anything.

How does Mike know that?  No idea, might not be true who knows?  Reporters keep guessing all the time and passing it off as news.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I'll hold off on evaluating Hurts, because I just didn't see enough of him to say one way or the other. That said, given the power to pick one or the other, right now I'd want to go with Carson. But I also acknowledge that I'm not one that likes quick changes (aside from dumping Chip). 

Maybe this all works out for us, I'll just have to try to trust that the people making the decisions, know more about what (and what not) to do. I'll have to trust that they're correct in believing that it's the right time to move on and get whatever we can get. 

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, and trust their moves... but with a sideways glance at the 'Fire them all!' option, if it all blows up in our faces. 

But I hate giving up on Carson with such seeming ease, and not giving him a chance to redeem himself after his horrid 2020 season. But I also know that I have no clue as to what's going on behind the scenes. Maybe all of the grumblings from the past couple of seasons, were completely accurate and Carson was bad for the locker room. From a distant 'outside looking in', I didn't see it. But I wouldn't see it, would I? So we'll just have to see how it all shakes out. But my knee jerk reaction is to not be happy with the trade. 

Now, Eagles, prove me wrong in that. 

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

I'm not wasting money on a Hurts Jersey. He isn't good enough. 

Obviously he is, because he's going to be your 2021 starting QB 

Archived