Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

20Safety_Hazards

17 hours ago, NOTW said:

Dr Strange is supposed to monitor this type of stuff, so why wouldn't the Strange from these other alternate universes show up? Also the TVA has a bunch of stones lying in a drawer. 

Owen Wilson shows up, says "Wow" then gives Strange a time stone. Problem solved. :lol:

But you can't take the time stone from one of those other universes as that would then create an unbalance in their universe?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOTW

• 20Safety_Hazards

• UK_EaglesFan89

• Boogyman

I’m getting to the point with cancel culture that as long as they didn’t commit a crime, I want to see the film more than I would have otherwise.

• Like 1

Wait…..Awkwafina’s not her real name??? People need to start looking into and exposing the past statements and actions of these bullies who drive the cancel culture.  Turnabout is fair play.

I really really wish Sir Saint George Carlin was still alive.  He would have a field day with all this BS and it would be funny and entertaining as Hell.

On 8/24/2021 at 2:20 PM, SPIDER-MAN said:

.... movie left off with Toomes as a good guy in jail. 

Or...he owes Spidey one and want Spidey to himself.

1 minute ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

Or...he owes Spidey one and want Spidey to himself.

I just realized they could have Toomes be a bad guy by using a different version of him from a different universe.

24 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What I want to know is how does Doc Oct know Peter Parker?

he figured that out in the toby mcguire film. 

3 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

he figured that out in the toby mcguire film. 

This is a different Peter Parker from a different multiverse. 

35 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What I want to know is how does Doc Oct know Peter Parker?

He probably reads the Daily Bugle.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yes but still the same villains and I'm going say they assume fans should already know the doc oc backstory. 

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but still the same villains and I'm going say they assume fans should already know the doc oc backstory. 

Yeah I get that. It isn't the audience who need to know the back story. It's just interesting to me that doc oc from another multiverse knows a different Peter Parker. But as someone as pointed out he has probably seen a news report. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I get that. It isn't the audience who need to know the back story. It's just interesting to me that doc oc from another multiverse knows a different Peter Parker. But as someone as pointed out he has probably seen a news report. 

All I know is they better quit it with this time traveling and multiverses nonsense if this is all what the next phase is gonna be I'm out on marvel.

Not because they will be bad movies I my ADHD does not allow me to follow long with those kinds of movies lol. I don't think I've ever gotten through a single time travel movie and fully understood what the hell happened or I just got so lost I just turn it off lol.

Screw time travel and multiverse, hey Neil Armstrong stay in this universe would ya!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

All I know is they better quit it with this time traveling and multiverses nonsense if this is all what the next phase is gonna be I'm out on marvel.

Not because they will be bad movies I my ADHD does not allow me to follow long with those kinds of movies lol. I don't think I've ever gotten through a single time travel movie and fully understood what the hell happened or I just got so lost I just turn it off lol.

Screw time travel and multiverse, hey Neil Armstrong stay in this universe would ya!!!!!

babe, if we buy you a watch; would it help ?
spacer.png

19 minutes ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

babe, if we buy you a watch; would it help ?
spacer.png

maybe a fitbit lol

5 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I think the problem is... Time travel is a much talked about subject but no matter what way you put it then it just does not make sense. 

i look at the multiverse/time travel in both marvel movies/comics as cheap writing. you have a way out, a mcguffin  you can use anytime. 

20 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The Spider-Man from his universe was Peter Parker.  So easy assumption.  Same with the Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, that was Peter Parker as well.

Are they going to give us Spider-Pig, Noir, or Spider-Gwen?  I want to see Emma Stone in a tight skin suit.  :drool:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NOTW said:

The Spider-Man from his universe was Peter Parker.  So easy assumption.  Same with the Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man, that was Peter Parker as well.

Are they going to give us Spider-Pig, Noir, or Spider-Gwen?  I want to see Emma Stone in a tight skin suit.  :drool:

fap

1 hour ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

fap

don't open

Spoiler

N6yL.gif

easy-a-emma-stone.gif

yum.gif

5 hours ago, NOTW said:

But all Peter Parkers are different. So why is that an easy assumption to make when Peter is stood in front of him with no costume?

Oh my god I want to see Emma Stone in a tight skin suit.

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think the problem is... Time travel is a much talked about subject but no matter what way you put it then it just does not make sense. 

Nope, that's how movies end up all screwed on their timelines and then they have to reboot the whole damn thing cause of the mess they made. Maybe marvel is different and keep it from becoming that but, it makes me nervous lol

• Like 1